Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? (51561 Views)

Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) / Portugal Job Seekers Visa / Homosexuality: Nigerians Now Top Asylum Seekers In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by SirChime(m): 4:58am On Nov 06, 2019
centboy123456:

wch of the East Africa country
Remove Kenya from your list. Try Uganda.
Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by SirChime(m): 5:11am On Nov 06, 2019
chicent2k3:

Stop arguing with him, he is correct. The first day costs 350aed and others cost 100aed ( if you are tourist).

I live and work in dubai.

I was informed that teaching jobs are easily available for Nigerians if you have qualifications and experience. How true is it ?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by SirChime(m): 5:30am On Nov 06, 2019
gare:

You just made a post for unskilled workers, have you tried the skilled positions, we have a lot of Nigerians here as experts working here and doing very well . They have come to realize that the most unskilled Nigerians are prone to crime.

It's not that bad as you say it I was engaged from Nigeria, my ticket and everything paid for by the company, and many others, we have a lots of Nigerians here holding Managerial positions.

And many more are still been employed from Nigeria.

Your post gave me hope. I really want to move to Dubai and work as a teacher. I've been teaching for 4years in China before coming home with my family. Any chance of getting something for me ? Petroleum Engineer by profession.
Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by Truth801(m): 5:39am On Nov 06, 2019
gare:

You just made a post for unskilled workers, have you tried the skilled positions, we have a lot of Nigerians here as experts working here and doing very well . They have come to realize that the most unskilled Nigerians are prone to crime.

It's not that bad as you say it I was engaged from Nigeria, my ticket and everything paid for by the company, and many others, we have a lots of Nigerians here holding Managerial positions.

And many more are still been employed from Nigeria.
How can one get a job in Dubai from Nigeria ? Plz help
Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by ikwedim(m): 6:03am On Nov 06, 2019
centboy123456:

bro na wch country u day now make I come join u
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by majamajic(m): 6:19am On Nov 06, 2019
olamoses75:
please o am interested in Dubai job if there's any opening slot

don't be discouraged by all these , u can't compare life in Dubai with life in Nigeria

I remember a construction company bossed by indian guy , he employed Nigerians without papers to work for him , after they have done the job for him , he didn't pay them in full cos they don't have papers , Indians , Pakistanis, and some Uganda guys left in fears of police , do u know that the Nigerians went to call police , the police came and fine the company 50,000 dirams (5,000,000 in naira), for using illegal workers and ordered them to pay the Nigerians times 2 ,

yet the didn't arrest the Nigerians.now u see the main reason they don't take Nigerians.
but companies that are cool do like Nigerians to work for them , Indians are the worst when it come to boss a company in Dubai they are very trickish , paki and Iranians are very good guys

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by zuto4u(m): 6:24am On Nov 06, 2019
It is not easy for Nigerians in Kenya either, because I have lived there for a year and two months. I used to live in Umoja 2, Nairobi. I left Kenya in 2014. The kind of hatred they have for Nigerians now is much, according to my friends that are still living there up to now. Bro, getting any kind of job here depends on your luck and how much effort you put in searching for jobs. People have different destinies, that Mr. A came here but didn't succeed in getting a job does not mean that Mr. B will come and fail as well. It is now very difficult to secure a job here, not only for Nigerians but for black Africans and most Asian countries. They are now giving preference to Europeans, Americans, Filipinos and Arabic speaking people. But like I said earlier, for u as a black African (especially Nigerian) to get a job, u need to work extra hard in your search for jobs, and be more prayerful too because everything is simply by God's grace. I brought my younger brother here and managed to get a job for him, then my in-law followed, and by God's grace, I succeeded in getting a job for him too and just recently, I brought my wife and by God's grace, she has gotten a job. And please, I'm not a job agent, I only search for jobs online and apply and that's it.
SirChime:

My brother how about teaching Jobs ? My Kenyan wife is advising me to move to Dubai for a better offer. Though I prefer staying in Kenya with my family than going to Dubai with all these news I'm reading.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by majamajic(m): 6:27am On Nov 06, 2019
Truth801:
How can one get a job in Dubai from Nigeria ? Plz help

don't try getting a job in Dubai from Nigeria , do 3 months Visa , when u get there look for a job before the 3 months expire , if u don't get a job before the 3 months (which is rare) go to iran or Oman for visa change and come back again with another 3 months ,

or if u have money do the 2 yrs residence visa it's about 1.5 million , and work as free agent, that's ok too , but if u don't have money do 3 months of about 280k . buy ticket of about 250k that's all, no BTA needed , have about 36k for one month house rent , then extra money like 50k for feeding and others things till u get a job, in Dubai life is easier , that's if u know what u came to do !!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by majamajic(m): 6:35am On Nov 06, 2019
zuto4u:
It is not easy for Nigerians in Kenya either, because I have lived there for a year and two months. I used to live in Umoja 2, Nairobi. I left Kenya in 2014. The kind of hatred they have for Nigerians now is much, according to my friends that are still living there up to now. Bro, getting any kind of job here depends on your luck and how much effort you put in searching for jobs. People have different destinies, that Mr. A came here but didn't succeed in getting a job does not mean that Mr. B will come and fail as well. It is now very difficult to secure a job here, not only for Nigerians but for black Africans and most Asian countries. They are now giving preference to Europeans, Americans, Filipinos and Arabic speaking people. But like I said earlier, for u as a black African (especially Nigerian) to get a job, u need to work extra hard in your search for jobs, and be more prayerful too because everything is simply by God's grace. I brought my younger brother here and managed to get a job for him, then my in-law followed, and by God's grace, I succeeded in getting a job for him too and just recently, I brought my wife and by God's grace, she has gotten a job. And please, I'm not a job agent, I only search for jobs online and apply and that's it.

life in Kenya is difficult compare to Dubai , I remember when u have to go Nairobi for visa change from Dubai , it was terrible for guys that went, u know they are lazy guys and the have very beautiful ladies , so the ladies like the hardworking Nigerians and naija guys can spend too , they feel jealous how these beautiful ladies offer in free to naija guys , chai u need see Kenya ladies backside , kogi or yourba backside dey learn , it's only Uganda ladies that can over throw them.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by majamajic(m): 6:39am On Nov 06, 2019
SirChime:

I was informed that teaching jobs are easily available for Nigerians if you have qualifications and experience. How true is it ?

yes, salary of about 700k a month for primary school , but it's not easy getting the job

but if u do , the least they pay is around 700k a month , many Nigerians do teaching jobs or assistance teacher for 400k a month

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by Judybash93(m): 7:10am On Nov 06, 2019
Well, does that mean every Nigerian is bad?
Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by TeamSimple(m): 7:10am On Nov 06, 2019
komodapson:
please, give me your number I want make you help me do my visa processing...naah you my mind choose
How do I get my number to you ? I can’t paste on a public forum Biko
Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by MedicH: 7:32am On Nov 06, 2019
I want to go to dubai and work as a doctor. Pls what are my chances?
Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by majamajic(m): 7:39am On Nov 06, 2019
MedicH:
I want to go to dubai and work as a doctor. Pls what are my chances?

go to GMC hospital Dubai or GMC hospital Ajman

go to their website and see what's up , many Nigerian doctors and nurses do work for them

and they are earning big , go through their website first

or thumbay hospital Dubai and Ajman , their website
Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by MedicH: 7:41am On Nov 06, 2019
majamajic:

go to GMC hospital Dubai or GMC hospital Ajman

go to their website and see what's up , many Nigerian doctors and nurses do work for them

and they are earning big , go through their website first

Thank u. I've just started to think about it. Let me check.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by zuto4u(m): 7:43am On Nov 06, 2019
Lol..... U are very right my brother. Their women love foreigners so much, especially Nigerians. When they see u walking on the road, they will start screaming "oga ooo, oga ooo." I was also attacked by some group of Kenyan guys because of a lady I was not even dating. I didn't know that the lady was admiring me, she went and started bragging to her friends that I was her MAN. Unfortunately, the thing entered into a Kenyan guy's ear who had been admiring the girl for long, so the idiot went and mobilized his friends and they came after me. I once asked a Kenyan girl why they are so obsessed with Nigerian guys, and she said that Kenyan girls believe that Nigerian guys are so romantic and good in bed too, because of what they see on our movies. They also believe that we have money and can spend so much on women. But their guys detest Nigerians out of jealousy.
majamajic:

life in Kenya is difficult compare to Dubai , I remember when u have to go Nairobi for visa change from Dubai , it was terrible for guys that went, u know they are lazy guys and the have very beautiful ladies , so the ladies like the hardworking Nigerians and naija guys can spend too , they feel jealous how these beautiful ladies offer in free to naija guys , chai u need see Kenya ladies backside , kogi or yourba backside dey learn , it's only Uganda ladies that can over throw them.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by greenguy: 8:09am On Nov 06, 2019
maasoap:

Let's take responsibility for once. Our leaders don't solely responsible for bad image Nigerians have abroad. Many foreign countries receive tons of scamming emails from Nigeria yahoo boys everyday, pushing drugs in almost every fvcking country, flying to Dubai just to organise how to rob bureau de change in UAE, not even once, prostitution like Nigerian ladies and women are the only ones there. Yet we blame our leaders for our irresponsibility

SarkinYarki:

This has nothing to do with leaders but the dishonest character of 80 percent of Nigerians

My brother, you don't build your house with just sand and expect to be safe when the rain comes. And you don't plant cassava and expect to harvest beans. Also, don't forget that a drowning man would pull at even a broom stick just to stay afloat.

Always remember these when you make excuses for Nigeria's leaders. BTW, 99% of Nigerians are corrupt not 80%.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by KaptainAfrika: 8:29am On Nov 06, 2019
HEHEHEHEHE HELL NO.

salford:

If na you nko. Will you trust a cat with a fish?
grin
Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by Annie001: 9:29am On Nov 06, 2019
NONNYG:
don't mislead people, do your research very well cos that's not the actual fees for overstay
He is damn right
Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by tjlaalaa: 9:51am On Nov 06, 2019
Please i am also planning to go to dubai for work,please how much drivers and security earn as a salaries in a month.Thanks
Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by menatate: 9:54am On Nov 06, 2019
Simple techniques that people must know.

slotxo
Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by Kennyswagz2: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2019
majamajic:

Kenya ladies are not beautiful.. they are only sexy and endowed (big ass) but not facially beautiful. . Nigerian girls are more beautiful than Kenya girls

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by majamajic(m): 10:44am On Nov 06, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
Kenya ladies are not beautiful.. they are only sexy and endowed (big ass) but not facially beautiful. . Nigerian girls are more beautiful than Kenya girls

I never compared facials , I said backside !!

backside !!!

if am talking facial , I will mention Ethiopian ladies or Morocco, Egypt , not even Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by majamajic(m): 10:49am On Nov 06, 2019
tjlaalaa:
Please i am also planning to go to dubai for work,please how much drivers and security earn as a salaries in a month.Thanks

bouncer 400-700k

security 220-300k

drivers 220 -400k based on company

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by ray48: 11:30am On Nov 06, 2019
SarkinYarki:

This has nothing to do with leaders but the dishonest character of 80 percent of Nigerians

U re mistaken. It has everything to do with poor leadership. If there are enough employment opportunities, many people will be gainfully employed and won't go into crime.
And it is the leadership that will create the atmosphere conducive for businesses to thrive and employ people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by Kennyswagz2: 11:45am On Nov 06, 2019
majamajic:

I never compared facials , I said backside !!

backside !!!

if am talking facial , I will mention Ethiopian ladies or Morocco, Egypt , not even Nigeria
yeah Kenya ladies are more endowed than Nigerian ladies...

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by peculiaryemight: 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
Dubai is very tough for unskilled labour. I was in dubai before I move to Oman.
But anybody with hand work like mechanic, bricklayer, aluminium, electrician, welder, panel beater I can guarantee you a work if you enter with 3 months visa.
Minimum salary is 120k, if you can be patient to work for 2yrs. That means u have acquired UAE experience your minimum salary will start from 250k

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by peculiaryemight: 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
majamajic:

bouncer 400-700k

security 220-300k

drivers 220 -400k based on company
Driver salary is base on commission.
Security is correct.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) / Driver Loses Control, Ends Up In Casket Shop, Seller Insists He Must Buy All / Why Do Your Friends Ignore You When They Finally Travel Out Of The Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.