Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? (51524 Views)

Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) / Portugal Job Seekers Visa / Homosexuality: Nigerians Now Top Asylum Seekers In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by NONNYG: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
majamajic:

Dubai over stay is 10k a day

and the longer the cheaper
UAE not Dubai, I said 100aed daily, exchange rate do fluctuate so don't convert to naira. Thank you
Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by jaeyking(m): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
hefelove:
Exactly this is what my friend that just went to dubai a month ago told me o. He said they hate Nigerians ehn. He even said they prefared Ghanaians to Nigerians o. He is just hoping to meet someone to help him in the mosque he always pray

whose fault please don't come blaming the leaders
our youths we are our own disease.
any cybercrime, drug trafficking, a Nigerian is seen.

Dubai doesn't hate Nigerians they only hate the poor Nigerians who might infect their country.
youths wake up.
keep on killing your reputation through crime.
your politicians can buy their way through money but u can't so be honest

6 Likes

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by majamajic(m): 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
NONNYG:
UAE not Dubai, I said 100aed daily, exchange rate do fluctuate so don't convert to naira. Thank you

currently 100 dirams is 10k naira , thank u too
Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by majamajic(m): 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
idu1:

What is ride?
over use
Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by NONNYG: 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
majamajic:

currently 100 dirams is 10k naira , thank u too
1aed is 97 to 98

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by majamajic(m): 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
ur d 1st 2 spik d trufth
Dubai is a state I know in and out

I live in Lagos but sorry to say I know Dubai more than Lagos

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
franchasng:
The truth is, until you fix your home, no outsider will respect you.

Who respects a child coming from a destroyed, broken, poverty ridden home

So long as Nigerians refuses to confront their failed corrupt, thieving leaders one on one by occupying the streets for months demanding failed leaders like Buhari and the likes resign now, and ensure only sensible young, vibrant, visionary people are elected into power, a time will come when the rest of the world will be deporting any black person having a root trace to Nigeria, whether he or she is a citizen of that country or not, that time will come!!

Blacks are just so annoying as a race, fix your country no, you keep migrating to all nooks and cranies of the world destroying their nations they worked hard to build.

Honestly white people need to review their immigration and national laws and ensure every black person in their nations are sent back to West Africa whether they are citizen or not, what nonsense of a race called black people angry

Outside this country, people think the average Nigerian is a fraudster they should be wary of. And what do we Nigerians do over here? Many of us glorify rogues that perpetrate 419 up and down, we hail them to the high heavens like they are heroes, when we criticise them Nigerians say "oh, it is because the leaders are corrupt"! Nonsense. The whites will roll with the corrupt leaders and treat the poor Nigerians like filth. We never see anything yet. We should continue glorifying Yahoo, soon, even visa we no go we at all.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by majamajic(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
NONNYG:
1aed is 97 to 98

what's difference between 9800 and 10000 ?

to send from locals u get 10000 to send from reliable source which is not always available u do 9800 ,

then during Thomas cook it's more easier , but now with alpha exchange controlled by mopha and associates it's 10k to receive and 9800 to send

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by NONNYG: 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
ncha373:
I base Dubai...Nigerian are the problem of Nigeria....how can a company waste 700k for ur residence Visa and u cancel under 4 month..

Secondly Nigeria cannot allow all this Indian and Pakistan over there to play with there salary...so they don't take Nigeria cos they believe they know their right

Also most of the work they normally write no Nigeria are mostly scam ...they believe they can scam other nationality and get free but 9ja won't allow u do such to him..
companies don't spend up to that amount when processing residence visa

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by NONNYG: 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
majamajic:

what's difference between 9800 and 10000 ?

to send from locals u get 10000 to send from reliable source which is not always available u do 9800 ,

then during Thomas cook it's more easier , but now with alpha exchange controlled by mopha and associates it's 10k to receive and 9800 to send

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by Kennyswagz2: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
ikwedim:
What I see in Thailand my mouth no fit talk am. I claim Senegalese to any white woman I met. Once you mistakenly say you be nige.... You don't need to finish ria before you see their face expression. One thing is those in Dubai won't tell you what they are facing untill you get there. The truth is it is over for naija. Let the country divide. The name NIGERIA is a badluck to us
na igbos cause our reputation for Dubai and thailand

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by majamajic(m): 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
NONNYG:

if u know u get cheaper rates in naif and deira more than Sharjah and Abu Dhabi or Ajman

guy relax

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
Larryfest:
Dubai is presently tough for Nigerian hustlers as you can see for yourself, a lot are just roaming the streets of UAE without Jobs and 50% have even overstayed there visa mind you the first day of visa overstay is 35k plus 10k for every additional days and you must pay every dime before they let you exit their country..
u are not fall from the truth... Courtesy or those yellowbar demon Job agents
Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
Larryfest:
Dubai is presently tough for Nigerian hustlers as you can see for yourself, a lot are just roaming the streets of UAE without Jobs and 50% have even overstayed there visa mind you the first day of visa overstay is 35k plus 10k for every additional days and you must pay every dime before they let you exit their country..
u are not fall from the truth... Courtesy of those yellowbar demon Job agents
Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by NONNYG: 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
na igbos cause our reputation for Dubai and thailand

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by Kokaine(m): 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
franchasng:

So long as Nigerians refuses to confront their failed corrupt, thieving leaders one on one by occupying the streets for months demanding failed leaders like Buhari and the likes resign now, and ensure only sensible young, vibrant, visionary people are elected into power, a time will come when the rest of the world will be deporting any black person having a root trace to Nigeria, whether he or she is a citizen of that country or not, that time will come!!

Blacks are just so annoying as a race, fix your country no, you keep migrating to all nooks and cranies of the world destroying their nations they worked hard to build.

Honestly white people need to review their immigration and national laws and ensure every black person in their nations are sent back to West Africa whether they are citizen or not, what nonsense of a race called black people angry
I think Canada appears to be the last beacon of hope for Nigerians. And it will not be too long before they learn to turn Nigerians away.
We cannot run away from the fact that we need to build pur country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by livebyday(m): 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
franchasng:

You made some good points

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by mmsen: 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
Most of these job adverts are themselves scam. They will 'hire' these people and then not pay them for months, especially Indian employers/sub contractors. They have no integrity.

It's why they prefer Indians, Filipinos, Bengalis and other Asians because they tend to be a bit slow and will willingly tolerate all manner of abuse.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by Kennyswagz2: 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
[quote author=NONNYG post=83771752][/quote] I lie?
Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by Kennyswagz2: 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
AFONJAPIG:
u are not fall from the truth... Courtesy of those yellowbar demon Job agents
what of your yamree brothers who were caught for armed robbery in dubai

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by persinpapa: 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
illitrate:
There is no problem with skilled work as high end companies need only the expertise and not nationality. When it comes
to these unskilled works, see for yourself, I only captured a few as I languished in acrimony.

It's high time the legit hustlers started exposing fraudsters..
I am even scared to give birth in this country..

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by GMbuharii: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
franchasng:

Where are you? Are you black or white?
Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by poweredcom(m): 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
NONNYG:
first day is 200aed not 350aed, service fee 100aed, so total 350aed + daily 100aed......i guess u gave the immigration officer 50aed tipsgrin

meanwhile the longer you overstay the cheaper it becomes but it keeps accumulating, lol

Wow this is informative o 50aed is 4900 naira

Yekpa person go de pay am everyday men dats hell
Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by majamajic(m): 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
NONNYG:

what if I got my exchange from naco ? see the normal exchange is 1 diram to 100 naira
Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
SODbaba2:
First of all, is Dubai a country?
No, it's just a vast empty and dusty dessert, full with Backwards Goons and Camels.
Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by franchasng: 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
Kokaine:
I think Canada appears to be the last beacon of hope for Nigerians. And it will not be too long before they learn to turn Nigerians away.
We cannot run away from the fact that we need to build pur country.
Soon blacks, especially Nigerians will become endangered species that every other nation will never want to see in their country.

The earlier Nigerians wake up, rise up and occupy their streets, forcing all these rogues like Buhari and co out of power and ensure only people with defined leadership goals and vision takes over, the better for Nigerians.

If they like let them continue to despise my prophetic messages to them, claiming white people are the reason they are backward and brainless that they cannot hold their stupid, criminal president, governors, senators, reps, ministers, commissioners, LGA Chairmen accountable.

Soon crude oil will loose it's total market and economic value worldwide, by then, white people will let blacks and west Africans know where they truly belong.

Just time

8 Likes

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
I don't know why Nigerians are running Away from Nigeria, Though i am a british Citizen born In The UK, i ve done more business and made more money in Nigeria than in England.

What i noticed is If one has money/cash one can make more money in Nigeria. More money Makes even more money.

The people who are suffering are poor Nigerians and the ones who do not have millions to Invest in Business in Nigeria. Nigeria is a very Good place for all sorts of businesses.

So the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting even poorer in Nigeria.

And Nigerians has a get rich quick Atitude, Don't care about long term investments.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
with the way nigerians have been displaying in dubai...armed robbery,scams,prostituition and all ...its understandable.nigerians don cast for dubai.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by dave4rella(m): 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
cool
Meanwhile one useless fraudster is busy scamming people 800k for 120k job in Dubai
Thunder fire him

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by Kokaine(m): 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
franchasng:
Soon blacks, especially Nigerians will become endangered species that every other nation will never want to see in their country.

The earlier Nigerians wake up, rise up and occupy their streets, forcing all these rogues like Buhari and co out of power and ensure only people with defined leadership goals and vision takes over, the better for Nigerians.

If they like let them continue to despise my prophetic messages to them, claiming white people are the reason they are backward and brainless that they cannot hold their stupid, criminal president, governors, senators, reps, ministers, commissioners, LGA Chairmen accountable.

Soon crude oil will loose it's total market and economic value worldwide, by then, white people will let blacks and west Africans know where they truly belong.

Just time
Absolutely correct.
My friend do you know the greatest Achilles heel to our achievement of this task? It is the mindset of the youth. The ideals that can give impetus to a revolution is lost. The focus is gone. We are making very bad use of social media. Knowledge is now common place, yet so many ignorant people cumbering this geographical enclave called Nigeria (actually an open air concentration camp)
The wrong people are seen as heroes. Celebrities, singers and other personality not too heavy in the landscape of relevance to national growth. The youths have lost it. Cheating everywhere, bribery, internet fraud, and support for the wrong things. We need a social re-engineering before anything meaningful can take place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
franchasng:

why lump other blacks with nigerians...other africans behave rationally unlike nigeria.it wasnt africans who robbed that bureau de change in dubai but nigerians.we don too cast because we as a country support fraud and any negativity.

13 Likes

Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
kilisi:
cry cry cry

. Some don't know the multiplier effect of scamming white people. It's just sad.
and funny enough many of us still praise and support yahoo boys

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Patches Potholes On Sagamu-Ore Axis Of The Lagos-Benin Expressway / A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas / Aero Slashes Domestic Air Fare To N7, 000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.