Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,992 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Boyfriend Wants To Run Mad After Seeing His Girlfriend Getting ‘Mouth Action’ Oncctv - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Wants To Run Mad After Seeing His Girlfriend Getting ‘Mouth Action’ Oncctv (520 Views)

My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. / Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Wants To Run Mad After Seeing His Girlfriend Getting ‘Mouth Action’ Oncctv by JosephEmpire(m): 7:42am On Nov 06, 2019
A guy is almost running mad and his reason is genuine.
His girlfriend lied to him that she was going to visit her cousin for an ushering job, she went to see another guy where her nude was recorded while performing action on the guy.
Click Here to Read the chat

(1) (Reply)

The Love Call / Lady Praises Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wedding / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches And Faeces By Her Madam (disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.