Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,417 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV (8652 Views)

My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men / My Girlfriend's Ex Boyfriend Want To Blackmail Her. / Tiwa Savage African Bad Gyal Getting Some D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by franchasng: 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
undecided
Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by Generalwoodz(m): 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
No Pussy is worth the stress. Just thrust and go
in kizz daniel's voice "Bleep N go"
Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by Generalwoodz(m): 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
No Pussy is worth the stress. Just thrust and go
in kizz daniel's voice "Bleep N go"
Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by nuelyoyo(m): 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
If he confronts her without evidence, she will deny it vehemently. sad
Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by johnkey: 8:52am On Nov 06, 2019
The say I stumbled on the site codedruns was the day I stopped taking any girl serious, if I stop you to say hi I just want to phuck, marraige sef is definitely not to a naija babe, I just pity my main chick of 5 years.
Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by johnkey: 8:52am On Nov 06, 2019
The day I stumbled on the site codedruns was the day I stopped taking any girl serious, if I stop you to say hi I just want to phuck, marraige sef is definitely not to a naija babe, I just pity my main chick of 5 years.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. / Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? / Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.