Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,368 members, 7,826,458 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies (1414 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by SPOLO(m): 11:34am On Nov 05, 2019
Why is that ladies this days hardly accept apologies.

This bae of mine have been keeping malice with me for some days now just because I reacted angrily of not responding to my chats which I apologized immediately that 'I am sorryy'

But she still keeping malice, doesn't pick my calls nor reply my chats...

Well I have a limit of pleading if she doesn't respond I will ignore her.....

Bcus I see no reason just over little misunderstanding someone will keep malice for almost 5 days and when u apologized knowing fully well everyone have emotions to react she keep ignoring u...

Ladies see no one is perfect, we all have emotions to react always try to accept apologies from your man.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by eTECTIV: 11:45am On Nov 05, 2019
Dey like petting and would prefer to accept cash and gifts...
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
eTECTIV:
Dey like petting and would prefer to accept cash and gifts...
petting is the major thing. Women are not really complicated though. Na we nor deh get time take reason their matter well before we react.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
Five days without hearing from her after several calls from you yet not picking up. How you people cope in relationship like that amaze me. No single respect for you at all.
SPOLO:

This bae of mine have been keeping malice with me for some days now just because I reacted angrily of not responding to my chats which I apologized immediately that 'I am sorryy'

Bcus I see no reason just over little misunderstanding someone will keep malice for almost 5 days and when u apologized knowing fully well everyone have emotions to react she keep ignoring u...

Ladies see no one is perfect, we all have emotions to react always try to accept apologies from your man.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by donbachi(m): 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
Not when accompanied with an iphone 11.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by Martinez39(m): 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nonsense. Ignore her. Stop begging. If the malice is still maintained and it influences the way she treats and responds to you, end the relationship for good. No time for nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by eTECTIV: 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
stupidity:
petting is the major thing. Women are not really complicated though. Na we nor deh get time take reason their matter well before we react.

I dey tell U.. But where d tym wan comot from wen we dey find money. D only tym d petting dey enta our memory na wen we need change oil
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
SPOLO:

Lolzz u better invite her over if u know she's ur serious babe and apologise with serious Wilsoning & some good fvcking other wise na this kind time them dey give those guys when dey bench chance to play the field while ur on suspension cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
u just described my lady..lol...she can keep malice for little issues that doesn't warrant it.this is how I react to her,if I know am really wrong I apologise at most...twice.if I know am not wrong,I never ever apologise.if I tell her am sorry and she still keeps malice,I ignore her till she comes to her senses.I don't go around apologising like a mumu all the time,sometimes we guys need to do some things in moderation so that these ladies would not be feeling too fly.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by Easybela(f): 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
undecided Nairaland guys are so childish, every little thing,they rush down here to create a thread. Because your gf is keeping malice with you,you now generalize it to "ladies". What makes you think that every woman is like your gf,go sort yourself out and delete this thread angry, something's are meant to be tackled privately.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by blinking001(m): 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
End the relationship already.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by BatleFox: 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
blinking001:
End the relationship already.

While you keep your gay relationship. Bad boy!
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by blinking001(m): 1:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
BatleFox:

While you keep your gay relationship. Bad boy!
Oshey. You follow me reach here? grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
Op na wa oo, so because you GF is keeping malice with you all of a sudden all women are the same?

Besides I'd love to hear her own side of the story, maybe she is tired of the way you talk to her cuz am sure this is not the first time this is happening.

Let the girl be, she is tired of the relationship and stop creating threads on nairaland for every little thing in your relationship.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by BatleFox: 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
blinking001:

Oshey. You follow me reach here? grin grin

Na your gay pal i dey find to warn seriously. U see am?
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by blinking001(m): 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
BatleFox:

Na your gay pal i dey find to warn seriously. U see am?
Ah no get any gay pal.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by blinking001(m): 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
Easybela:
undecided Nairaland guys are so childish, every little thing,they rush down here to create a thread. Because your gf is keeping malice with you,you now generalize it to "ladies". What makes you think that every woman is like your gf,go sort yourself out and delete this thread angry, something's are meant to be tackled privately.
You become less intelligent when you generalize things.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by BatleFox: 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
blinking001:

Ah no get any gay pal.

Stop lying ok
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by Starz825(m): 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
stupidity:
Upon all the things wey dey ground na woman matter person go dey reason...even DANGOTE as rich as he is no dey reason woman matter....to dey reason woman matter too much is stupidity

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by BatleFox: 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
blinking001:

You become less intelligent when you generalize things.

Are you saying all the Generals in the miliary are stup-id? Alright, keep your ideas to yourself. Oh, I'm with you everywhere seeing as you don't want to rest.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
Starz825:

Upon all the things wey dey ground na woman matter person go dey reason...even DANGOTE as rich as he is no dey reason woman matter....to dey reason woman matter too much is stupidity
your very stupid for quoting me to Type trash. Was the post directed at you? Quote me when you get richer than Dangote. angry

Una go deh hide Type rubbish to downgrade women when in reality it’s the opposite
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by Starz825(m): 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
stupidity:
your very stupid for quoting me to Type trash. Was the post directed at you? Quote me when you get richer than Dangote. angry

Una go deh hide Type rubbish to downgrade women when in reality it’s the opposite
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by chigoizie7(m): 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
I didn’t read your post,

But not all apologies must be accepted.

Like , I owe you nothing if I don’t accept your apology.

You did me wrong and then apologized. It is up to me to decide wether I will accept the apology or not. You do not have to force it on me.

It is not a must that I forgive you.

The reason why you apologized is for me to know that what you did to me was wrong, thus, begging for my forgiveness. But forgiveness is not a must. And it is not a must that I forgive you immediately.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by Colb461: 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
Always on point bro
Martinez39:
Nonsense. Ignore her. Stop begging. If the malice is still maintained and it influences the way she treats and responds to you, end the relationship for good. No time for nonsense.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
dairykidd:

Lolzz u better invite her over if u know she's ur serious babe and apologise with serious Wilsoning & some good fvcking other wise na this kind time them dey give those guys when dey bench chance to play the field while ur on suspension cheesy

Another shameless sissy frm OP crew, she wasn't pickin his calls he reacted angrily buh as a weakling he ran back to apologise without even allowin d babe to show remorse .... as if that is not bad enough you still advice him to apologize ... apologize for what exactly.
you & op deserves been treated like a poo becos ur fit into d sissy category. a woman wil alway run after a man who has no fear or worry of losing her.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by Martinez39(m): 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
ericsmith:

Another shameless sissy frm OP crew, she wasn't pickin his calls he reacted angrily buh as a weakling he ran back to apologise without even allowin d babe to show remorse .... as if that is not bad enough you still advice him to apologize ... apologize for what exactly.
you & op deserves been treated like a poo becos ur fit into d sissy category. a woman wil alway run after a man who has no fear or worry of losing her.
Don't mind them. Many boys will die as simps.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
Easybela:

In a compound sentence, what makes u different frm Op ...generalizing

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
it is funny how online machos and afa males and so called online keyboard red pills agitators are calling the op simp and other funny names, it shows many of them havent been with a woman before nor understand a woman psychology..i dont know if all these online agitators want women to be masculine and behave like men.

do they think you are dating your fellow man. the girl is acting like a feminine woman and she be treated as such

if she wants you to pet and tease her to be happy, i see nothing bad in that, that does not make you less of a man

just know that when she accepts your teasing, the make up sex will be sweet.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by Korllami007: 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
lilwetdick:
[s] it is funny how online machos and afa males and so called online keyboard red pills agitators are calling the op simp and other funny names, it shows many of them havent been with a woman before nor understand a woman psychology..i dont know if all these online agitators want women to be masculine and behave like men.

do they think you are dating your fellow man. the girl is acting like a feminine woman and she be treated as such

if she wants you to pet and tease her to be happy, i see nothing bad in that, that does not make you less of a man

just know that when she accepts your teasing, the make up sex will be sweet. [/s]

Na your type they cry when their babe tell them, "You offended me" and you will respond with cry cry and mucus coming out of your nose saying, "Babe, what have I done again now? If I ever offended you, please forgive me".

One of your brothers opened a thread last week how he was crying on the street when his babe refuse to accept his apologies.

We know una.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
ericsmith:

Wow.. easy dullard. Got Damn monkey... If u can't read between the lines and see the sarcasm then u really are the true pussie nigga trying so hard to put a front as a real one.. I know ur type fool, now run along with ur sagging jeans before i smash what's left of ur tiny ego angry
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
Korllami007:

[s]Na your type they cry when their babe tell them, "You offended me" and you will respond with cry cry and mucus coming out of your nose saying, "Babe, what have I done again now? If I ever offended you, please forgive me".

One of your brothers opened a thread last week how he was crying on the street when his babe refuse to accept his apologies.

We know una. [/s]

the one thing i hate is little boys like you trying to be who they are not online, i wonder how you want a woman to behave, i guess like a man...online afa abeg go sleep.

as long as the relationship is not one sided, every damn man who have ever been in a relationship with a woman knows that teasing and peting a woman like a baby will take you far with her even real macho men understand this simple game.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by SPOLO(m): 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
I sense this coming...
Anyway am too young for all this relationship break up issh...
She sent this to me under this hot afternoon...
Anyway I have moved on, moreover another will come my way very soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out These Beautiful Angels / How To Get Rid Of Knee Pain / Drama As Man Disguises As Online Lover To 'catch' Cheating Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.