Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,326 members, 7,842,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies (1434 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by Korllami007: 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
lilwetdick:

the one thing i hate is boys trying to be who they are not online, i wonder how you want a woman to behave, i guess like a man...online afa abeg go sleep.

as long as the relationship is not one sided, every damn man who have ever been in a relationship with a woman understand that teasing will take you far with her even real macho men understand this simple logic.

You will soon take your whole family with you to go and beg your girlfriend since she's behaving like a woman or you have been doing that every time she's angry after begging her for a whole week then the following week you will take your family with you to beg her then postrate in front of her because she's behaving like a woman.

We know una type. grin grin grin

Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by 2buffagain(m): 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
Love her but don't care so much...

The worst thing a man can do to himself when it comes to women...is care too much.
You simply become easy to manipulate.

It is also not every question she asks you that you should bother answering.
When you sense her trying to serve up bullshit, do not partake. Let her simmer in it alone...she will eventually realize that she is being foolish.

That, or she will leave, neither of which should concern you.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
Korllami007:

[s]You will soon take your whole family with you to go and beg your girlfriend since she's behaving like a woman or you have been doing that every time she's angry after begging her for a whole week then the following week you will take your family with you to beg her then postrate in front of her because she's behaving like a woman.

We know una type. [/s] grin grin grin

yes infact, i will take buhari , the deputy president and the three heads of the military plus the chied of defence staff and the head of the senate

all these online macho men writing shits with their online machoness in real life will do worst.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by josephevergreen(m): 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
chigoizie7:
I didn’t read your post,

But not all apologies must be accepted.

Like , I owe you nothing if I don’t accept your apology.

You did me wrong and then apologized. It is up to me to decide wether I will accept the apology or not. You do not have to force it on me.

It is not a must that I forgive you.

The reason why you apologized is for me to know that what you did to me was wrong, thus, begging for my forgiveness. But forgiveness is not a must. And it is not a must that I forgive you immediately.
. Remember you do offend other’s too.. and the person in question is your date
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by 2buffagain(m): 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
If there is one thing that will make many women end up in hell, it is their trademark unforgiveness over basic things.
"You sneezed near me!...cold shoulder",
"You touched my hair!...cold shoulder"
"You yelled at me for being dumb and annoying!...cold shoulder", etc.
You as a man should not care so deeply about that.

It is all manipulation and control....2 things you should not fall prey to with women.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
dairykidd:

Wow.. easy dullard. Got Damn monkey... If u can't read between the lines and see the sarcasm then u really are the true pussie nigga trying so hard to put a front as a real one.. I know ur type fool, now run along with ur sagging jeans before i smash what's left of ur tiny ego angry

Hi vector jnr ,kiddo hw about u sit n learn frm ur uncles, that u av access to phone & data does not qualify you to speak where real men are needed. nex time u wana make a sarcasm ask a man around to do it.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by chigoizie7(m): 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
josephevergreen:
. Remember you do offend other’s too.. and the person in question is your date

Every apology must not be accepted.

Even when some are accepted, do not be so entitled that it must come immediately.

Some pains don’t just go immediately.

Some wounds takes time to heal.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by SPOLO(m): 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
SPOLO:
I sense this coming...
Anyway am too young for all this relationship break up issh...
She sent this to me under this hot afternoon...
Anyway I have moved on, moreover another will come my way very soon

Her messages now was
Typing errors
She meant to say she have 4Given me and forgot all what happened..

Can u imagine such rough play
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
Easybela:
undecided Nairaland guys are so childish, every little thing,they rush down here to create a thread. Because your gf is keeping malice with you,you now generalize it to "ladies". What makes you think that every woman is like your gf,go sort yourself out and delete this thread angry, something's are meant to be tackled privately.
nairaland guys. you are guilty of same thing you are accusing him of
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by Korllami007: 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
lilwetdick:

yes infact, i will take buhari , the deputy president and the three heads of the military plus the chied of defence staff and the head of the senate

all these online macho men writing shits with their online machoness in real life will do worst.

Yeah, I hope you take wipe with you, macho less man. grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by Korllami007: 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
SPOLO:

Her messages now was

Typing errors

She meant to say she have 4Given me and forgot all what happened..

Can u imagine such rough play

This girl is just using your brain to play draught. grin grin

You never chimchunchin. You still have more threads to open.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
ericsmith:

Hi vector jnr ,kiddo hw about u sit n learn frm ur uncles, that u av access to phone & data does not qualify you to speak where real men are needed. nex time u wana make a sarcasm ask a man around to do it.

Cry me a river biitch
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
dairykidd:

Cry me a river biitch

if ur intention is to drowm maa worry i can cry u an ocean wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can This Be Real? / What Will Happen If I Dump Her " - Angry Man Cries Out After Being Served Uncook / Please Who Can Help Me With A Love Letter That Will Melt Her Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.