Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant (2288 Views)

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by greatme2good(f): 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
Olorunnim:
She's trying to blackmail you, call her bluff and tell her you want to involve the police for blackmailing you, she's gonna cower and come back to her senses, and you don't have a nightstand with people and still give them your number who does that?
Oil dey your head bro... Same thing I wanted to ask before I saw yours. This Op cooks up stories that actually seem true coz his claims actually corresponds but this particular one has a loophole.
Re: One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by digitaltrades: 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
Vincent88:
Hello NR I'm very sorry for bothering you again. I have a big problem and really need your advice please , no insult. My life has been destroyed lately by a woman with whom I had a one night stand on the 3rd of October. I was stressed out because my wife left me so I went out to night club to drink and met the lady there. I wore protection and did everything safely , I didnt enjoy her but I pretended I did , I didnt even like her and wished to hear no more from her , she then texted me 2 days ago to say she is pregnant, her text shocked me within seconds and I texted her that there was no way she could be pregnant. She said she 1000% I'm responsible for her pregnancy and she needed money for antenatal. I rang her and suggested to meet and talk and I suggested to take her to hospital, she refused this and said she needed the money for hospital that she would go on her own. She said she needs 250k and I must pay up fast. I telephoned her to talk everything but she just kept shouting and threatening that if I didn't pay up quickly she would expose me to my wife and in laws which I dont want her to do that because I'm trying my best to bring my wife back and I dont want her to know about this. I told my close friend in desperation and he thinks that this girl Is lying and blackmailing me. I have agreed to pay her 250k and for her to leave me alone until the baby is born they we do DNA, but my friend told me to not paying her yet but I'm scared she will go to my wife but u want to pay her and sorted. I'm destroyed and stressed out to bits over all this and it has been the worst 2 days of my life. I know it was very safe sex and I regretted it, I wish I didn't go out or get drunk on that day.

A blackmailer always come back. If you pay her this time, she will still ask for more. Do not even be deceived by her promise not to disturb you again because she will.

This is my suggestion: confess to your wife and ask for her forgiveness. Or report the girl to the police and sue her for extortion and blackmail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Widow Needs A Widower To Love And Take Care Of Her / Marriage Palava part 4 / Please Help, My Dad's Health Is Getting Worse Because Of My Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.