Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates (70112 Views)

Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Austineva(m): 9:13am On Nov 06, 2019
Nmezor:
Hmmm, they could HV been raped who knowns? Let them investigate wella. I really wana knw wat went down
no time we're they no d rape una! U guys are always d victim and men are always d rapist. Am a true Catholic but I don't like y men are always put to blame in everything done against women. In fact, u deserve this

4 Likes

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by BlueAir: 9:14am On Nov 06, 2019
grin
tillaman:
you too sabi breh!! Accolades
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by pacespot(m): 9:14am On Nov 06, 2019
Nobody can upend the nature, sex is a natural thing in life, but the urge for it should be controlled.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by anonimi: 9:15am On Nov 06, 2019
jiggyman:
having sex is crime abi oga the highest form of punishment will be to expel them stop saying rubbish

Too many illiterates prowling the cyberspace.
The crime was part of a common phrase/saying.
The focus is on breaching the rules of engagement for nuns, hence the investigation. Understood?

1 Like

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by jiggyman(m): 9:17am On Nov 06, 2019
anonimi:

Too many illiterates prowling the cyberspace.
The crime was part of a common phrase/saying.
The focus is on breaching the rules of engagement for nuns, hence the investigation. Understood?
oga to have sex is never a crime stop saying crap I thought you were learned..
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by uboma(m): 9:20am On Nov 06, 2019
IkUKU01:
mention two of the several yet

https://apnews.com/f7ec3cec9a4b46868aa584fe1c94fb28

I will come back with more links.

The New York Times reported that in 2001, about 29 Nuns got pregnant.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/06/world/europe/pope-francis-sexual-abuse-nuns.html
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Kaybex007(m): 9:22am On Nov 06, 2019
No continental dick is as good as AFICA DICK. I laugh sote mess commot from my yansh. No wonder some people concluded that even if JESUS come to rule Africa, he will be corrupted
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by slowice(m): 9:24am On Nov 06, 2019
Father hand dey inside grin
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by amstamon: 9:24am On Nov 06, 2019
nwamabo247:
Were they rape? please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature below

Drop a proof pics here on this platform
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by chubinwa(m): 9:26am On Nov 06, 2019
The Eves of our time
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by tck2000(m): 9:27am On Nov 06, 2019
Chai
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 06, 2019
Dubembiafra:
"they both breached strict rules of chastity but the welfare of their children is upper most"
Long live Holy Catholic church, the only church that instituted by Christ himself
The only church that values human lives no matter your mistakes
Tarrhhh!! Shift.
Mistake ko, mistook ni
Na today we Don sabi say men and women "of the cloth" dey knack pass average person?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by anita1970(f): 9:30am On Nov 06, 2019
nan1:
Congratulations to them I'm more interested in knowing who impregnated them my mind tells me it's a rev. Father it's high time t he Catholic authority allow these people get married and continue their work without hypocrisy

sounds wrong to me.
is like saying you can graduate from school without writing an exam or work in a bank and marry your colleague or be a governor without been labeled as a politician.
nobody force you to join a group and complain about there rules and nobody still stops you from resigning and enjoy yourself.

make we leave the celibacy rule for them that choose to join the catholic groups. No be by force

1 Like

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:31am On Nov 06, 2019
Xbee007:
Investigate no further, it's divine pregnancy from God. The kind that brought Jesus to this world.
BLASPHEMY!!!!!!
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by jaxxy(m): 9:32am On Nov 06, 2019
Ishilove:
What are they 'probing' again bikonu?? Two adult women scratched their itch and got pregnant. End of.

They should tell who are responsible for the pregnancies and have the Catholic church squeeze them for child support angry

Why did it have to be in Africa?? I suspect the Mandingo’s. Till we see them babies sha
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Bimpe29: 9:33am On Nov 06, 2019
It’s odd, when you condemn an act but you still engage in it confidently.
Is it even natural to abstain from sex when you are not February?
They have been kidding all along.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by steppin: 9:33am On Nov 06, 2019
Nmezor:
Hmmm, they could HV been raped who knows? Let them investigate wella. I really wana knw wat went down
Smh... Catholics making excuses for their downfallen.
They engaged in consensual sex and got pregnant, period.
These people are humans and Catholics need to understand that.
Catholics once thought pope was a mini god until one was shot.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by anita1970(f): 9:36am On Nov 06, 2019
steppin:

nothing can bring down the Church bros. sinners are everywhere and human heart are evil but the Church is holy.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Zona123(m): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2019
nan1:
Congratulations to them I'm more interested in knowing who impregnated them my mind tells me it's a rev. Father it's high time t he Catholic authority allow these people get married and continue their work without hypocrisy
Say what you know, and leave the church to live their life the way they deem fit, accepting to be a Catholic priest or Nunn is not by force it's a choice, and if you know you can't keep up with the demands, there's no need trying, so the church cannot change because some individuals could not live the life they vowed to live in the presence of God and his people.
After all St Paul made it clear that life of celibacy is good but if you can't live it go and get married, after saying he would have loved all young people to be like himself who remained single till the end of his life.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by BlackfireX: 9:38am On Nov 06, 2019
sinceraconcept:
What a smart man Prophet Muhammad is, there is nothing like nun or monk in Islam, in fact it's forbidden, so the prophet prescribes marriage for everybody

By him marrying a rich Catholic \ Coptic woman who was twice his agekhadijat (40+) Mohammad (20+).
Infact he happened to be the sales boy of khadijat.... So in layman's term he was a gigolo , a gold digger.

Or ...

When khadijat died , he married a 9 year old girl(Aisha) or his adopted son in law's wife, whom after seeing her succulent breasts cajoled his followers that Allah have asked him to marry his adopted son in law's wife...

Come don't let me wash our dirty linens outside o.
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by amstamon: 9:39am On Nov 06, 2019
nwamabo247:
Were they rape? please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature below
A stupid idiot scammer. Oya drop a recent picture of your present condition with a recent date showing on it, I promise to give you 100k if you can do that within 24hours. We don't even know who needed genuine help anymore because of crooked guys like you.
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by goat22: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2019
Ishilove:
What are they 'probing' again bikonu?? Two adult women scratched their itch and got pregnant. End of.

They should tell who are responsible for the pregnancies and have the Catholic church squeeze them for child support angry

Is it not Mr. Jonas O Ebudare who is responsible? Let's be honest please!
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by faithfull18(f): 9:46am On Nov 06, 2019
Hehehe.
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by anonimi: 9:47am On Nov 06, 2019
jiggyman:
oga to have sex is never a crime stop saying crap I thought you were learned..

Although that is not the context of this discussion, you go and fcvk a girl below 18 years old, let her report and pursue your matter, let us see if you will not go to jail for statutory rape.
Or you prefer the punishment below to jail

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2281909_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by mudiana(m): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2019
They never expected it grin
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Nmezor(f): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2019
steppin:

Hey ur last line is so wrong WE don't see the Pope as a mini god pls
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by mvem(m): 9:51am On Nov 06, 2019
Zona123:

Say what you know, and leave the church to live their life the way they deem fit, accepting to be a Catholic priest or Nunn is not by force it's a choice, and if you know you can't keep up with the demands, there's no need trying, so the church cannot change because some individuals could not live the life they vowed to live in the presence of God and his people.
After all St Paul made it clear that life of celibacy is good but if you can't live it go and get married, after saying he would have loved all young people to be like himself who remained single till the end of his life.
Do you know recently the pope is considering stopping compulsory celibacy among clergy members
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by zubinike(m): 9:51am On Nov 06, 2019
Explorers:
The Catholic Church has launched an investigation after two missionary nuns became pregnant while working in Africa.

The two women, who belonged to separate religious orders in Sicily, are now expecting children despite their vows of chastity.

One of them, a mother superior, found she was several weeks pregnant while the other woman discovered the news when she complained of stomach pain.

Both nuns are now facing an uncertain future in their profession and the scandal has caused 'consternation' among the clergy.

'They both breached strict rules of chastity but the welfare of their children is uppermost.'

The nuns may now choose to give up their monastic life altogether and focus on raising their children.

The Catholic Church, headed by Pope Francis (pictured at the Vatican yesterday), has launched a probe after the two nuns became pregnant.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7650503/amp/Catholic-Church-investigates-two-missionary-nuns-pregnant.html

The only thing that interest me here is, I strongly believe when this Nuns gives birth, if the children are females, the nuns will never allow their daughter's make the Same mistakes they made.
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 06, 2019
Explorers:
The Catholic Church has launched an investigation after two missionary nuns became pregnant while working in Africa.

The two women, who belonged to separate religious orders in Sicily, are now expecting children despite their vows of chastity.

One of them, a mother superior, found she was several weeks pregnant while the other woman discovered the news when she complained of stomach pain.

Both nuns are now facing an uncertain future in their profession and the scandal has caused 'consternation' among the clergy.

'They both breached strict rules of chastity but the welfare of their children is uppermost.'

The nuns may now choose to give up their monastic life altogether and focus on raising their children.

The Catholic Church, headed by Pope Francis (pictured at the Vatican yesterday), has launched a probe after the two nuns became pregnant.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7650503/amp/Catholic-Church-investigates-two-missionary-nuns-pregnant.html

Ko easy!
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Newboss(m): 9:56am On Nov 06, 2019
jesvic91:
They tasted the sweetness of black d*ck

Hallelujah!

Sweetness of black dick?

Have you tasted it before to know that it's sweet?
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by AngelicBeing: 9:59am On Nov 06, 2019
anonimi:

The investigation is for breaching whatever relevant laws were breached at the time of having s3x that led to the pregnancy.
Those culpable need to be punished, according to the relevant rules of the church.
You do the crime, you should be ready to do the time.
Hian, punish dem for wetin, Abeg make una leave trash for lawma, dem don eat the forbidden fruit, I wish dem safe delivery wink
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by zanga420: 10:01am On Nov 06, 2019
jesvic91:
They tasted the sweetness of black d*ck

Hallelujah!

Now, that's the magic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / Prophet Odumeje And Prophet Onyeze Jesus Hang Out Together (Photos) / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.