Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates (70133 Views)

Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Khaleell001(m): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2019
anonimi:

His own version/understanding of God.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3304018_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9872468_screenshot20190630231453_jpeg514b0a215876001d7122526e8c122ad3

He never claimed it's his version,that is what you say.
Even the Quran that was revealed to him says it clearly.

"Say, "I am only a man like you, to whom has been revealed that your God is one God. So whoever would hope for the meeting with his Lord - let him do righteous work and not associate in the worship of his Lord anyone.""
-Quran 18:110

Sometimes when you try to be "smart " you end looking otherwise.
We claim our religion is the best because it is the best in social and moral metric of being the best in practice, and our belief do NOT exist in our heads.
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by anonimi: 10:57am On Nov 06, 2019
Khaleell001:
He never claimed it's his version,that is what you say.
Even the Quran that was revealed to him says it clearly.

"Say, "I am only a man like you, to whom has been revealed that your God is one God. So whoever would hope for the meeting with his Lord - let him do righteous work and not associate in the worship of his Lord anyone.""
-Quran 18:110

Sometimes when you try to be "smart " you end looking otherwise.
We claim our religion is the best because it is the best in social and moral metric of being the best in practice, and our belief do NOT exist in our heads.

Revealed to him how please?
Why does it contain almost all the stories in the Bible?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4108585_img20151221wa020_jpegffa407ba2efc86a3ddb75a6084d3c6aa

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by noisy45(m): 10:58am On Nov 06, 2019
Nah Rev Fr back them grin
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by godofuck231: 11:00am On Nov 06, 2019
Sacrilege
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by godwon01(m): 11:05am On Nov 06, 2019
Body no be wood. Ara o nse okuta. It means they have been doing it before. Ewure ki ti enu bo iyo ko si owo.
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Khaleell001(m): 11:10am On Nov 06, 2019
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4108585_img20151221wa020_jpegffa407ba2efc86a3ddb75a6084d3c6aa

“He (Allaah) has ordained for you the same religion (Islamic Monotheism) which He ordained for Nooh (Noah), and that which We have revealed to you (O Muhammad), and that which We ordained for Ibraaheem (Abraham), Moosa (Moses) and ‘Eesa (Jesus)”
[al-Shoora 42:13 – interpretation of the meaning].

Like I said the message sent to previous prophets where not different in terms of its centrality (of worshipping and praying to one true God) there are little variation here and there in in other aspects like criminal justice, marital jurisprudence, and other forms

And as for the Bible it only has some remnants of what was preached during the time of those prophets.
Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) only came to complete the series of messengers by God and was given the final revelation -The Qur'aan as the guide for man kind.

If you are claiming the Qur'an is fill with illogical submissions.
Show us one and God willing I'll prove you wrong.
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by anonimi: 11:17am On Nov 06, 2019
Khaleell001:
“He (Allaah) has ordained for you the same religion (Islamic Monotheism) which He ordained for Nooh (Noah), and that which We have revealed to you (O Muhammad), and that which We ordained for Ibraaheem (Abraham), Moosa (Moses) and ‘Eesa (Jesus)”
[al-Shoora 42:13 – interpretation of the meaning].

Like I said the message sent to previous prophets where not different in terms of its centrality (of worshipping and praying to one true God) there are little variation here and there in in other aspects like criminal justice, marital jurisprudence, and other forms

And as for the Bible it only has some remnants of what was preached during the time of those prophets.
Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) only came to complete the series of messengers by God and was given the final revelation -The Qur'aan as the guide for man kind.
If you are claiming the Qur'an is fill with illogical submissions.
Show us one and God willing I'll prove you wrong.

By message, you mean what they claimed and wrote down, which is what the Koran also is?
So the revelation is based on what Mohammed claimed. No more, no less.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by AngelicBeing: 11:19am On Nov 06, 2019
anonimi:

God is really NOT that merciful.
He chased out Adam and Eve from the garden of Eden, not so?
Expelling them from church is also punishment.
Punishment is needed to deter others (potential law breakers/criminals), not just to inflict pain on the culprits.
Without laws and punishment, can you imagine how society will be?
Adam and Eve were both flogged out of the garden of Eden but even at that, God still had a bigger picture of redemption via the second Adam and hence I talked about his Mercies, the Nuns don chop apple, even if expelled from the church but forgiven by God, it is still okay but nawao, oath of celibacy is not easy oh, you have to practically crucify the flesh tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by AngelicBeing: 11:21am On Nov 06, 2019
anonimi:

Hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by AngelicBeing: 11:22am On Nov 06, 2019
anonimi:

By message, you mean what they claimed and wrote down, which is what the Koran also is?
grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by olujuwonj(m): 11:24am On Nov 06, 2019
Do you need a geologist to carry out a hydro-geophysical survey for your borehole, geological survery or stratigraphic mapping... We are just a call away, we work nationwide.

Tel: 08055855962

https:///2348089626981
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Kennyswagz2: 11:26am On Nov 06, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Yes but first of all click on the link on my signature and vote for my son. Please let's help my boy win. Thank you
shit; Dgringrin

1 Like

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Khaleell001(m): 11:29am On Nov 06, 2019
anonimi:

Not just claim, but provable claims.

Qur'an is only an affirmation of revelation before it.

We believe messages;that is, guidelines from God were given to these prophets during their time to guide the people of their time.

In summary, Qur'an is only affirming the prophets and messages that were there before the emergence of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and the final message (the Qur'aan) to all mankind.
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 06, 2019
BalteFox:

@blizard44 kindly help me tell your friend to stop sending me emails to be his lover and quit stalking me online. I'm not gay.

Thanks
Don't know the friend you're talking about.

Name names if it's that serious.
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by anonimi: 11:35am On Nov 06, 2019
Khaleell001:
Not just claim, but provable claims.

Qur'an is only an affirmation of revelation before it.

We believe messages;that is, guidelines from God were given to these prophets during their time to guide the people of their time.

In summary, Qur'an is only affirming the prophets and messages that were there before the emergence of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and the final message (the Qur'aan) to all mankind.

Just as provable as the other religious claims to their adherents- Ifa/Yoruba traditional, Christian, Hindu, Buddha etc.
Please say something fresh.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4110070_images64_jpeg4a52841c710b71a7701099ad1c35f02e

1 Like

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by quickberry2(m): 11:54am On Nov 06, 2019
starbuck:
Na their male counterparts did the do undecided undecided... We already know

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by mechanics(m): 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
Is not easy to hold body o, except they decide to remove their womb and still be doing it.
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by bejeria101(m): 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2019
You said missionary! That solves the riddle.
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by BalteFox: 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
blizard44:

BlueAir. He's gay. Isn't he your friend?
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Realfrankie(m): 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
Bad news
Maybe na Holy Spirit give them
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Pusyiter(m): 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2019
True but not at the expense of your vows and allegiance to keep the faith.
Alexaonfleek:
Well,no one is perfect.
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Chigold101(m): 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
Nmezor:
Hmmm, they could HV been raped who knows? Let them investigate wella. I really wana knw wat went down
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sister your point tire me oh...

They were raped and they did not report it..
Hot they were Hot like any of us and got laid but pregnancy became the consequence.

This can make the Vatican have a change of ,mind in their celibacy rule.
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by lexy2014: 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
anonimi:

The church has no power to send anyone to jail. They can however excommunicate the nuns.
If they were impregnated through rape and the rapists are prosecuted, the state can send them to jail.

D ladies are pregnant (which they want) obviously from having sex which they enjoyed. Excommunicating them from d church in my opinion is so minute an action to be called a punishment cos d nuns. When u said punishment, I was expecting something bigger than excommunication
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Chigold101(m): 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
Well,no one is perfect.
Kpomkwem and s.ex is sweet if you do it well
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by BlueAir: 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
Show of madness as usual[s][/s]
BalteFox:

BlueAir. He's gay. Isn't he your friend?[s][/s]
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by BlueAir: 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
He's sick.nobody takes him serious
blizard44:

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by anonimi: 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
lexy2014:
D ladies are pregnant (which they want) obviously from having sex which they enjoyed. Excommunicating them from d church in my opinion is so minute an action to be called a punishment cos d nuns. When u said punishment, I was expecting something bigger than excommunication

You don't know the bold for certain, do you?
Excommunication is punishment enough for them as per church rules.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by BalteFox: 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
BlueAir:
Show of madness as usual[s][/s]

Leave me alone ooo. I'm not gay and will never sleep with you. I will expose you.
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
Nuns take turns grin
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by BalteFox: 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2019
BlueAir:
He's sick.nobody takes him serious

If exposing you means I'm sick with malaira so be it but I will keep exposing you. You are gay.

@blizard44 he is gay. He keeps sending me email and attacks me online as I keep refusing to sleep with him.
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by djoe21(m): 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
kenir:
One Jesus was not enough

now we're going to have two! grin

It's not everything you joke with.
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by kenir(m): 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
[quote author=djoe21 post=83790534]

It's not everything you joke with. [/quote
]
i clearly did not joke with everything, all i used was my data and battery
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje And Prophet Onyeze Jesus Hang Out Together (Photos) / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.