Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:24 AM

2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates (70493 Views)

Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by lexy2014: 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
anonimi:

You don't know the bold for certain, do you?
Excommunication is punishment enough for them as per church rules.

How do u no that they didnt enjoy d sex or were they raped? If they weren't raped, then they enjoyed d sexual experience. After 9months they are going to have their babies. Children are a gift from God. Excommunication can't change d joy they will have from having their babies. Worse case scenario, they stop being Catholics
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by nan1: 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2019
Zona123:

Say what you know, and leave the church to live their life the way they deem fit, accepting to be a Catholic priest or Nunn is not by force it's a choice, and if you know you can't keep up with the demands, there's no need trying, so the church cannot change because some individuals could not live the life they vowed to live in the presence of God and his people.
After all St Paul made it clear that life of celibacy is good but if you can't live it go and get married, after saying he would have loved all young people to be like himself who remained single till the end of his life.

Yes I know it not by force to be a rev father or a nun I said they need to start allowing marriage cos most times the spirit is willing to work for God but the flesh is weak if they allow marriage they will be fulfilled
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Alexaonfleek: 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2019
Pusyiter:
True but not at the expense of your vows and allegiance to keep the faith.
yes I agree with you.the rev,sisters still have to be punished
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Alexaonfleek: 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
nan1:
Congratulations to them I'm more interested in knowing who impregnated them my mind tells me it's a rev. Father it's high time t he Catholic authority allow these people get married and continue their work without hypocrisy
they don't force them into the religious life.if u no fit hold body,u leave
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Pusyiter(m): 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
My dear Alex, no need for them to be punished. No be everybody fit hold body like you
Let them step down and live like other mortals. For your info. s$x is sweet just like chocolate and pizza shocked
Alexaonfleek:
yes I agree with you.the rev,sisters still have to be punished
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Champneys: 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2019
Big blac...k di....ck at work!

They must have been absolutely rammed continuously and filled up with semen!
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Damfostopper(m): 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
They did MISSIONARY STYLE and it is NUN of our business
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Alexaonfleek: 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
Pusyiter:
My dear Alex, no need for them to be punished. No be everybody fit hold body like you
Let them step down and live like other mortals. For your info. s$x is sweet just like chocolate and pizza shocked
the punishment is just that they'd leave the religious life for good

1 Like

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
shit; Dgringrin

You don vote?
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Alexaonfleek: 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2019
Bekool:

But where is it even written in the Bible that those who does the work of God shouldn't get married where did the Catholic Church get this doctrine from?
it's actually written in the bible.pls read it very well
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Biznessman20: 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
Our inventory software makes all the difference..
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by SuperKlean(m): 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
Explorers:
The Catholic Church has launched an investigation after two missionary nuns became pregnant while working in Africa.

The two women, who belonged to separate religious orders in Sicily, are now expecting children despite their vows of chastity.

One of them, a mother superior, found she was several weeks pregnant while the other woman discovered the news when she complained of stomach pain.

Both nuns are now facing an uncertain future in their profession and the scandal has caused 'consternation' among the clergy.

'They both breached strict rules of chastity but the welfare of their children is uppermost.'

The nuns may now choose to give up their monastic life altogether and focus on raising their children.

The Catholic Church, headed by Pope Francis (pictured at the Vatican yesterday), has launched a probe after the two nuns became pregnant.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7650503/amp/Catholic-Church-investigates-two-missionary-nuns-pregnant.html
once you go black you can never go back
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
Bajinotu meji fawon goons mi. Poka! Poka!!
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by anonimi: 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
lexy2014:
How do u no that they didnt enjoy d sex or were they raped? If they weren't raped, then they enjoyed d sexual experience. After 9months they are going to have their babies. Children are a gift from God. Excommunication can't change d joy they will have from having their babies. Worse case scenario, they stop being Catholics

Did I say that they were raped?
Go back and read slowly.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Theoarhics: 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
"Conceived by the ...."if you know you know.
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by selfdefence: 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
Omo see gobe
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by lexy2014: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
anonimi:

Did I say that they were raped?
Go back and read slowly.

I only asked u a question just d way u asked. Pls go back& read what I wrote 4 better understanding
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by orisa37: 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
Explorers:
The Catholic Church has launched an investigation after two missionary nuns became pregnant while working in Africa.

The two women, who belonged to separate religious orders in Sicily, are now expecting children despite their vows of chastity.

One of them, a mother superior, found she was several weeks pregnant while the other woman discovered the news when she complained of stomach pain.

Both nuns are now facing an uncertain future in their profession and the scandal has caused 'consternation' among the clergy.

'They both breached strict rules of chastity but the welfare of their children is uppermost.'

The nuns may now choose to give up their monastic life altogether and focus on raising their children.

The Catholic Church, headed by Pope Francis (pictured at the Vatican yesterday), has launched a probe after the two nuns became pregnant.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7650503/amp/Catholic-Church-investigates-two-missionary-nuns-pregnant.html

See their Backside-tempting.
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Tapout(m): 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
kenir:

yeah, maths jux hard me

lol..it happens bro
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Aboks(m): 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
pope work omen two women Na three some

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Lonelyloner: 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
Ishilove:
What are they 'probing' again bikonu?? Two adult women scratched their itch and got pregnant. End of.

They should tell who are responsible for the pregnancies and have the Catholic church squeeze them for child support angry
You funny oh. That's what they want to investigate naw. To find out who is responsible.
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by meobizy(f): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
If it’s DailyMail then I don’t believe it. It is possible but without pictures and similar proof this ‘news’ is from an overactive writer’s imagination.
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Khaleell001(m): 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
anonimi:

Just as provable as the other religious claims to their adherents- Ifa/Yoruba traditional, Christian, Hindu, Buddha etc.
Please say something fresh.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4110070_images64_jpeg4a52841c710b71a7701099ad1c35f02e

You are just quoting statements without knowing their meaning and implications.

What's your point exactly?
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
it's actually written in the bible.pls read it very well
Who wrote the Bible? God or a human being?
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Maski87: 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
FAAAAKE NEEEEWS
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by icecool4love: 9:11am On Nov 07, 2019
If you don't know the position of a MISSIONARY, then investigating them is NUN of your business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God / Oritsejafor Arrives Airport With Armed Policemen (Video) / Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.