Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates (70146 Views)

Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by deliveryboy: 10:02am On Nov 06, 2019
Nmezor:
Hmmm, they could HV been raped who knows? Let them investigate wella. I really wana knw wat went down
The rape weapon unleashed on all males has once again been put to use here.
Women are indeed babies who never take responsibility for their own actions.
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by kenir(m): 10:03am On Nov 06, 2019
Gtuns:

Abi three grin
one na forerunner my broda wink
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by ikevictor: 10:03am On Nov 06, 2019
Hope issues no escalate when they find out the people responsible!

1 Like

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 06, 2019
Explorers:
The Catholic Church has launched an investigation after two missionary nuns became pregnant while working in Africa.

The two women, who belonged to separate religious orders in Sicily, are now expecting children despite their vows of chastity.

One of them, a mother superior, found she was several weeks pregnant while the other woman discovered the news when she complained of stomach pain.

Both nuns are now facing an uncertain future in their profession and the scandal has caused 'consternation' among the clergy.

'They both breached strict rules of chastity but the welfare of their children is uppermost.'

The nuns may now choose to give up their monastic life altogether and focus on raising their children.

The Catholic Church, headed by Pope Francis (pictured at the Vatican yesterday), has launched a probe after the two nuns became pregnant.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7650503/amp/Catholic-Church-investigates-two-missionary-nuns-pregnant.html

Nobody should stress these women pls, they got pregnant by the power of the holy spirit
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by anonimi: 10:04am On Nov 06, 2019
BlackfireX:
By him marrying a rich Catholic \ Coptic woman who was twice his agekhadijat (40+) Mohammad (20+).
Infact he happened to be the sales boy of khadijat.... So in layman's term he was a gigolo , a gold digger.

Or ...

When khadijat died , he married a 9 year old girl(Aisha) or his adopted son in law's wife, whom after seeing her succulent breasts cajoled his followers that Allah have asked him to marry his adopted son in law's wife...

Come don't let me wash our dirty linens outside o.

Dirty linens spiced with lies.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6391004_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 06, 2019
BlueAir:
Ive never seen a nun live before expect on tv.

Ar argh?
For real?

Nun na the oyibo name for Reverend Sisters na.

They're everywhere in the World.
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Richy150(m): 10:11am On Nov 06, 2019
Labe orun angry (inside life)

Who no like better thing? tongue

Won jara won ni o wink

Enimo way lomowé grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Khaleell001(m): 10:13am On Nov 06, 2019
Explorers:
The Catholic Church has launched an investigation after two missionary nuns became pregnant while working in Africa.

The two women, who belonged to separate religious orders in Sicily, are now expecting children despite their vows of chastity.

One of them, a mother superior, found she was several weeks pregnant while the other woman discovered the news when she complained of stomach pain.

Both nuns are now facing an uncertain future in their profession and the scandal has caused 'consternation' among the clergy.

'They both breached strict rules of chastity but the welfare of their children is uppermost.'

The nuns may now choose to give up their monastic life altogether and focus on raising their children.

The Catholic Church, headed by Pope Francis (pictured at the Vatican yesterday), has launched a probe after the two nuns became pregnant.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7650503/amp/Catholic-Church-investigates-two-missionary-nuns-pregnant.html

Allah says:

“And (as for) monkery( religious celibacy), they(Christians) innovated it– We did not prescribe it to them– only to seek Allah's pleasure, but they did not observe it with its due observance.”

Qur'aan 57:27

When God orders something and you choose to follow humans then it becomes a problem for those who accept to follow such inventions.

It's natural that a human should have children because no prophet ordered celibacy not even Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) who many Christians mistake for God.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by sinceraconcept(m): 10:14am On Nov 06, 2019
BlackfireX:

By him marrying a rich Catholic \ Coptic woman who was twice his agekhadijat (40+) Mohammad (20+).
Infact he happened to be the sales boy of khadijat.... So in layman's term he was a gigolo , a gold digger.

Or ...

When khadijat died , he married a 9 year old girl(Aisha) or his adopted son in law's wife, whom after seeing her succulent breasts cajoled his followers that Allah have asked him to marry his adopted son in law's wife...

Come don't let me wash our dirty linens outside o.
Fake claims. Even you would claim he was Eunuch or gay if he never married anyone. Ota eni kii pa odo Oya meaning one's enemy can't hunt down a great animal.
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Starhearts: 10:15am On Nov 06, 2019
Pussy and přick no be child play

I remember d first day l taste pussy...
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Khaleell001(m): 10:16am On Nov 06, 2019
sinceraconcept:
What a smart man Prophet Muhammad is, there is nothing like nun or monk in Islam, in fact it's forbidden, so the prophet prescribes marriage for everybody

He is a messenger of Allāh.
Stop sounding as if the religion was his invention.
He was just none but the conveyor of the revelation from. God.
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Bekool(m): 10:16am On Nov 06, 2019
Explorers:

But where is it even written in the Bible that those who does the work of God shouldn't get married where did the Catholic Church get this doctrine from?
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Khaleell001(m): 10:18am On Nov 06, 2019
ATTemi:
Religion has been deceiving us from time immemorial.
No be today we know say nyash dey back.

Only people who. don't think. and can think will always blame religion for. the stupidity of some. people who. are trying to be religious.

Tell where is religion guilty in all. this?
where?

Did religion say they should celibate or sleep with unmarried people?
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by AngelicBeing: 10:20am On Nov 06, 2019
anonimi:

Typical lawlessness of the primitive mind.
Why do you expect them to be expelled if they did not commit any offence?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2594898_img20150621205057_png59a7c1a1490ec096fed5119f3ba6e41f
Shit on their heads ke, like seriously shocked
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Wizklynd23(m): 10:22am On Nov 06, 2019
kenir:
One Jesus was not enough

now we're going to have two! grin
Guy you funny ehhn
grin grin grin grin
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by AngelicBeing: 10:24am On Nov 06, 2019
anonimi:

Although that is not the context of this discussion, you go and fcvk a girl below 18 years old, let her report and pursue your matter, let us see if you will not go to jail for statutory rape.
Or you prefer the punishment below to jail

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2281909_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Hahaha, this punishment too harsh Na, Hian shocked
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by anonimi: 10:27am On Nov 06, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, this punishment too harsh Na, Hian shocked

Na make im choose now sad kiss

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by anonimi: 10:29am On Nov 06, 2019
Bekool:
But where is it even written in the Bible that those who does the work of God shouldn't get married where did the Catholic Church get this doctrine from?

Those who do the
Grab yourself a Bible and read before you embarrass yourself further.
Even sef, shey dem dey force people to join Catholic ni or to become a priest/nun?

1 Like

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by AngelicBeing: 10:31am On Nov 06, 2019
anonimi:

Na make im choose now sad kiss
How about giving him my koboko laden with chilly pepper on his butt wink

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by davidque: 10:32am On Nov 06, 2019
blizard44:
So Rev Sisters now dey do totori?

Why didn't I join the Seminary when I had the chance? !

I've never seen ladies that are prettier than nuns - our black nuns especially. They're usually blessed round and round.

No be father leave mass marry one babi like that for Kaduna?
If any nun fit ditch the vocation marry me, we're gonna lead the best of marital life.

With the crop of ladies out here in the street, the best bet right now for peace of mind is renegade nuns grin
Na your type they impregnate nuns. See as you don analyze them finish
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by anonimi: 10:33am On Nov 06, 2019
Khaleell001:
He is a messenger of Allāh.
Stop sounding as if the religion was his invention.
He was just none but the conveyor of the revelation from. God.

His own version/understanding of God.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3304018_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9872468_screenshot20190630231453_jpeg514b0a215876001d7122526e8c122ad3

1 Like

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by BlueAir: 10:35am On Nov 06, 2019
I don't remember telling u I didnt know a nun is also q Reverend sister undecided
blizard44:

Ar argh?
For real?

Nun na the oyibo name for Reverend Sisters na.

They're everywhere in the World.
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by anonimi: 10:36am On Nov 06, 2019
AngelicBeing:
How about giving him my koboko laden with chilly pepper on his butt wink

Since he did not fcvk her with his butt, the koboko cannot be used on his butt.
Remember that Sharia says to chop off the hand that is used to steal. And Jesus (Isa to Islamic people) said to remove the eye that causes to sin.
How you see am

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by AngelicBeing: 10:45am On Nov 06, 2019
anonimi:

Since he did not fcvk her with his butt, the koboko cannot be used on his butt.
Remember that Sharia says to chop off the hand that is used to steal. And Jesus (Isa to Islamic people) said to remove the eye that causes to sin.
How you see am

Hian, so indirectly you are suggesting that their staff of office should be cut off @topic, I believe God is a merciful God, the Nuns don run parole and allowed their garden of Eden to be eaten, if they confess to God which I think they must have done, they will be forgiven, although expelled from the church, and they can happily give birth to their kids, end of story tongue
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by steppin: 10:47am On Nov 06, 2019
anita1970:

nothing can bring down the Church bros. sinners are everywhere and human heart are evil but the Church is holy.
Who said anything about bringing the church down?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by anonimi: 10:48am On Nov 06, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hian, so indirectly you are suggesting that their staff of office should be cut off @topic, I believe God is a merciful God, the Nuns don run parole and allowed their garden of Eden to be eaten, if they confess to God which I think they must have done, they will be forgiven, although expelled from the church, and they can happily give birth to their kids, end of story tongue

God is really NOT that merciful.
He chased out Adam and Eve from the garden of Eden, not so?
Expelling them from church is also punishment.
Punishment is needed to deter others (potential law breakers/criminals), not just to inflict pain on the culprits.
Without laws and punishment, can you imagine how society will be?

1 Like

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Leo588(m): 10:49am On Nov 06, 2019
Nmezor:
Hmmm, they could HV been raped who knows? Let them investigate wella. I really wana knw wat went down

Read Point an interesting point here
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by lexy2014: 10:49am On Nov 06, 2019
anonimi:

The investigation is for breaching whatever relevant laws were breached at the time of having s3x that led to the pregnancy.
Those culpable need to be punished, according to the relevant rules of the church.
You do the crime, you should be ready to do the time.

What is d punishment? Will they b sent to jail?
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by chukskafor(m): 10:51am On Nov 06, 2019
Ishilove:
What are they 'probing' again bikonu?? Two adult women scratched their itch and got pregnant. End of.

They should tell who are responsible for the pregnancies and have the Catholic church squeeze them for child support angry
where have you been dear, long time

1 Like

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by BalteFox: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2019
BlueAir:
I don't remember telling u I didnt know a nun is also q Reverend sister undecided

@blizard44 kindly help me tell your friend to stop sending me emails to be his lover and quit stalking me online. I'm not gay.

Thanks
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by anonimi: 10:54am On Nov 06, 2019
lexy2014:
What is d punishment? Will they b sent to jail?

The church has no power to send anyone to jail. They can however excommunicate the nuns.
If they were impregnated through rape and the rapists are prosecuted, the state can send them to jail.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje And Prophet Onyeze Jesus Hang Out Together (Photos) / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.