Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,355 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Is She Interested In Him? Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Interested In Him? Please Advice (555 Views)

Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You / Do This And Know If She's Interested. / When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Interested In Him? Please Advice by lalopeto: 8:54am On Nov 06, 2019
One of my colleagues told me that he has this beautiful lady in his office that always come around. That the lady told him categorically that she is feeling shy to look at him when my colleague asks her to look at him while they were exchanging greetings. Experts in the house, could it be that the lady is interested in the guy? Thanks as I expect your matured and intelligent response.
Re: Is She Interested In Him? Please Advice by Princemmyboss(m): 8:55am On Nov 06, 2019
[i][/i] shocked
Re: Is She Interested In Him? Please Advice by Offpoint1: 8:56am On Nov 06, 2019
Tell your friend to CATEGORICALLY tella his mind, cus currently I'm IMMATURE and UNINTELLIGENT to respond.

1 Like

Re: Is She Interested In Him? Please Advice by Oluwatosean(m): 8:59am On Nov 06, 2019
Why is it so important you know if she is interested in your colleague..

Is your colleague interested in her??
Re: Is She Interested In Him? Please Advice by Diamondjuicy: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2019
Welcome to the best Telegram Channel
We offers you ...�
Birthday Shout-out� ,Breaking News�,Funny Memes ,Global Facts,�,Advert for different products☺️,Sweet Games

�Turn you Freaking ON �Make you Damn WET�, �CUM�, �EJACULATE� & �SQUIRT�
TO JOIN CLICK THE LINK BELOW
Https:///DiamondJuicys

1 Like

Re: Is She Interested In Him? Please Advice by lalopeto: 11:10am On Nov 06, 2019
Oluwatosean:
Why is it so important you know if she is interested in your colleague..

Is your colleague interested in her??

Yes he once told me that he likes her. So tell me, what do you think?
Re: Is She Interested In Him? Please Advice by lalopeto: 11:13am On Nov 06, 2019
Offpoint1:
Tell your friend to CATEGORICALLY tella his mind, cus currently I'm IMMATURE and UNINTELLIGENT to respond.

But you have responded already.
Anyways, I guess you feel my colleague is good to talk to her with this development. Thanks for your mature and intelligent response.

(1) (Reply)

If Your Dad Could Control Your Mum And Your Husband Cannot Control You Then..... / Sizzling Older Ladies,can They Tone Down Attractiveness 4 The Sake Of Young Men? / Make Sure You Show This To Pastor Chris And Anita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.