Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? (2855 Views)

A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady / Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? / Can A Nigerian Woman Feed Her Jobless Husband For 3months Without Insult? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? by Hamachi(f): 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2019
Can a woman feed a man for just four month without insulting him?
Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? by vanida6: 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
Yes

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? by DaBogu: 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
Not true.
vanida6:
Yes

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? by Lonelypacifist6: 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
If she's not your mother forget it. and I'll give you examples lots of it.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
Yes. Only your mum.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? by godofuck231: 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
vanida6:
Yes
hell no! Women split and crack under little pressure, it's not what a woman is built for although few do have the fortitude to bear his weight, and they are the real wifee

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? by godofuck231: 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
damn you are right

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? by farady(m): 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
Nope! God did not design it that way in marriage. God assigned the responsibility of providing for the family (including feeding) to the man. The woman supports/assists and help to coordinate to bring out the best in the home. So if she gat to shoulder the responsibility of the house for some reasons and now have to feed the man in the house, it won't be long before the insults starts spewing out - subtly at first. Then when she reaches her break point, she snaps. That is when the man starts hearing the unbelievable.

Funny enough if they are bf and gf, the lady can feed the guy through out their stay in school smiley Maybe it's because it is campus love. However, as soon as they are not of school, she go change am for the guy

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
It's possible

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? by Korllami007: 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
By the time she starts pounding your ego like fufu over little misunderstanding, you will get sense and go look for job. grin

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? by Sankabson(m): 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
Yes! It’s possible. But You too don’t pass your boundaries. Se Jeje!!
Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? by Rubbiish(m): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
It's possible
Not possible
Four months is not four days

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? by Rubbiish(m): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
vanida6:
Yes
Not possible
Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
Rubbiish:

Not possible
if he has always provided and she earns well, I don't see why not.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? by dollytino4real(f): 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
the feeding is not free insults are part of the payment women release wen dey give to a lazy man
Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? by Regiomontanus(m): 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
Not possible.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? by paix(m): 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2019
Of course there are women that will feed you forever without any insults.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? by paix(m): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Is your mother not a woman? He says a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hamachi:
NO

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? by Lonelypacifist6: 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
paix:
Is your mother not a woman? He says a woman.
I'm just going to pretend you didn't quote me.
Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? by paix(m): 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
I'm just going to pretend you didn't quote me.
No need pretending. I did not quote you.
Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2019
godofuck231:
hell no! Women split and crack under little pressure, it's not what a woman is built for although few do have the fortitude to bear his weight, and they are the real wifee

Wtf!!! So a real wife is one that can feed a man for 4 months? Lmao, what in the world make a man to be idle for 4 months without working? Except health, so what else is there? Pussified men are becoming rampant these days.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2019
It is only a -0 self esteem, classless, pride less, lazy ass modafvcker(except health) that will allow a woman feed him for 4 months, oh except he gives up position of being the head of the house......

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? by murphyibiam15(m): 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Wtf!!! So a real wife is one that can feed a man for 4 months? Lmao, what in the world make a man to be idle for 4 months without working? Except health, so what else is there? Pussified men are becoming rampant these days.
calm down, they're numerous jobless ladies getting married daily, no one bashed them... we're all humans afterall

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? by murphyibiam15(m): 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
It is only a -0 self esteem, classless, pride less, lazy ass modafvcker(except health) that will allow a woman feed him for 4 months, oh except he gives up position of being the head of the house......
people can lose their job and take time to balance, just like the bank sacking that took place few years back
Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
murphyibiam15:

calm down, they're numerous jobless ladies getting married daily, no one bashed them... we're all humans afterall

Oh okay, so jobless men should get married too right? As in she should pay his bride price and be the head of the home, he in turn will give birth, do house chores right? Good one.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? by Darkseid(m): 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2019
Some years ago, my dad was critically ill and incapacitated for over one year. He couldn't do any business and didn't even go out, my mum did everything; paid our school fees, provided food for the family and every other thing from her small business, I never heard her grumble, the only the thing that mattered to her was the seeing smiles on our faces.

It's funny how my parents have been married for almost three decades and I've never seen them quarrel or yell at each other. I think most of the guys and ladies opening stupid threads everyday never experienced good parental loving.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2019
murphyibiam15:

people can lose their job and take time to balance, just like the bank sacking that took place few years back

Any man that cannot, within that 4 month, get a menial job before getting something substantial, is a mistake of a man, and those type of men will never want to do chores round the house to help the wife, instead, they will sleep, eat, and still bully the wife claiming to be in charge bla bla bla, so why stay idle and lazy? When the wife doesn't bend to their will, they tend to turn violent, we know their type very well.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? by Poanan: 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hamachi:

What exactly do u want to do with this question?
Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? by godofuck231: 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

so as sugar wives who are good at nothing but sex only, nothing to contribute physically to a home , just Brazilian hair and children, apart from that the house girl is the main workforce and the husbands are paying , now who's the p#ssy?

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? by murphyibiam15(m): 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Any man that cannot, within that 4 month, get a menial job before getting something substantial, is a mistake of a man, and those type of men will never want to do chores round the house to help the wife, instead, they will sleep, eat, and still bully the wife claiming to be in charge bla bla bla, so why stay idle and lazy? When the wife doesn't bend to their will, they tend to turn violent, we know their type very well.
that one is irresponsibility on the side of those men and possibly lack of wisdom but the reality is that some men lose their jobs and still take time to stand their feet without being abusive to their partners

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life / How To Seperate Prostitutes From Legit Women / She's Older Than Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.