Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life (2849 Views)

Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife / Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics / Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life by Sameazy15: 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
Mine is zzor,fati001,dabbyfunds,ashewoboy,virginprincess,mynd44,our snake loving op lasticlala,seun the moderator and rasheedatt what and who are yours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life by Nooneonline(m): 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ilegendd

3 Likes

Re: Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life by dukeprince50: 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
mynd44 - I just need to give him a piece of my mind

virginprincess - don't know why I like this babe, she should be my nairaland crush if I had any.

fati2001 she's a refined version of zzor and dorin27 but still as mehh

cyprus000 - I like this guy, no homo

lalasticlala -just wanna confirm if he has scales and spit venom.

-don't know who handles that moniker but sometimes it always make sense and other times, it just asslicking PMB

FrMbaka -he's nairaland resident prostitute

in no order but if I had to choose only one, it should be cyprus000

1 Like

Re: Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life by Goldenbrain: 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
Re: Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life by ashewoboy(m): 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
Seunmohmoh
Safarigirl
Queenbeee
Re: Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life by fati2001(m): 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
Sameazy15:
Mine is zzor,fati001,dabbyfunds,ashewoboy,our snake loving op lasticlala,seun the moderator and rasheedatt what and who are yours

2 Likes

Re: Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life by fati2001(m): 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
dukeprince50:

virginprincess - don't know why I like this babe, she should be my nairaland crush if I had any.

fati2001 she's a refined version of zzor but still as mehh

-don't know who handles that moniker but sometimes it always make sense and other times, it just asslicking PMB

Re: Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
All Nairalanders.

God bless us all.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life by Neimar: 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
Makydebbie wink wink
Re: Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life by Freestainworld(m): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
grin ;Di want to meet Buhari to know why he doesn't here with his left ear, Lai Mohammed whom I admire his lying prowess, Adesina who I admire his senseless and finally, Lauretta who is palm wine champion.

1 Like

Re: Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life by fati2001(m): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
All NAIRALANDERS TO SEE THEIR BEHAVIOR ONE ON ONE.

1 Like

Re: Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life by illicit(m): 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nobody

4 Likes

Re: Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life by Uzomacharles: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
Mmmmm

Re: Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life by laughitall(m): 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
Slawomirr .. damn nigarrr .. lol . Nobody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life by Vyzz: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
laughitall:

You should see me hun...

I am all u want in a man ask Zzor
Re: Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life by Vyzz: 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
Freestainworld:
grin ;Di want to meet Buhari to know why he doesn't here with his left ear, Lai Mohammed whom I admire his lying prowess, Adesina who I admire his senseless and finally, Lauretta who is palm wine champion.

Did u understand the thread?
Re: Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
Explorer

2 Likes

Re: Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life by Freestainworld(m): 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
Vyzz:

Did u understand the thread?
The people I mentioned are here, they know themselves

1 Like

Re: Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life by Eryyy92: 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
laughitall:
Danmmm niggarrr don't have time for ladies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life by mosdii(m): 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nairalanders from ijaw

And

All nautical nairalanders (adventurers x Scandinavians)

1 Like

Re: Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life by oluwemimo35349: 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
Mine is zzor,fati001,dabbyfunds,ashewoboy,virginprincess,,our cobra loving op lasticlala,seun the speaker and rasheedatt what and who are yours

1 Like

Re: Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life by dorin27(f): 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
dukeprince50:

fati2001 she's a refined version of zzor and dorin27 but still as mehh

What is this one saying?
Re: Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life by DharmieDhrey(m): 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
Vanida6. She's someone I secretly admire plus she's a Madridsmo

1 Like

Re: Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life by vanida6: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
DharmieDhrey:
Vanida6. She's someone I secretly admire plus she's a Madridsmo
love you dear.

Cheers!
Re: Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Gold200
Re: Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life by Pk01(m): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
J111333
Pocohantas..

Boss j11 Marry poco nw ..she had a good heart !
Re: Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life by ambitiouschap17: 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
ilegendd
Re: Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
None
Re: Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor/zoor is in her own league, compare her to kestolove, sweetcunt97, petyprincess and virginprincess.

I don't like that fati2001, but I don't think she is bad either grin
dorin27 is also not bad.

dukeprince50:

[s]virginprincess - don't know why I like this babe, she should be my nairaland crush if I had any.[/s]

[s]fati2001 she's a refined version of zzor and dorin27 but still as mehh[/s]

Re: Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
Pk01:
J111333
Pocohantas..

J11 marry poco nw ..she has a good heart !
Can you please send me urgent 2k let me add it to her brideprice I've been saving for a long time now? cheesy
Re: Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life by fati2001(m): 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
Zzor/zoor is in her own league, compare her to kestolove, sweetcunt97, petyprincess and virginprincess.

I don't like that fati2001, but I don't think she is bad either grin
dorin27 is also not bad.

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN FUVK.
LIKE ME OR NOT IT IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS.
LIKE YOU EVEN EXIST!!
Re: Name The Nairaland Member U Like And You Would Love To Meet In Life by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hoelosho sisterhood member grin
One day you will be worse than zzor, una queenmother grin
The young shall grow
fati2001:

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN FUVK.
LIKE ME OR NOT IT IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS.
LIKE YOU EVEN EXIST!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. / Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again / Why Are Men Never Comfortable Sleeping At A Woman's Place?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.