Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? (2108 Views)

A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady / Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex / Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? by dodgelord: 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
Can a woman feed a man for six months without insulting him?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? by Cypress042(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
Future impossible tense.

Even for just two days he has automatically because lazy and good for nothing man, before a week he would become a well known little puppy Dog cry

My neighbour is a victim, forgerrit cool

14 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? by EmiDon11: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
My gehfriend can

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? by Mariangeles(f): 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
dodgelord:

Why would you allow yourself to be fed by anyone for six whole months, when you're not incapacitated?
Nobody respects a freeloader.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? by incandescentena: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
When she feeds you, If cheating is going to happen by her, there's probably nothing you can do as the man to stop it. And if a female partner cheats, it says more about the inability of the man to be MANLY

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? by VeryWickedMan: 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
OP how many months have you stayed so far?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? by blaquebelle: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
Yes it happens. You won't hear such on nl though. Only when it comes to bashing women. If these things don't happen, there won't be so many marriages in existence now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? by InfernoNig: 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
One in a million women in Nigeria can feed a man for months, eventually she will get fed up at a point. Even that one alone will stylishly and indirectly insult the man like go and wash the plates, I am so tired from work.

But to be honest, I don't wish for any man to be inferior to his woman, mostly Nigerian Women. Except he is sick and bedridden.

I know of a woman who's the breadwinner of her family as the man is sick but still seeing small change from his work, omoh, she takes care of the man at home, but outside, she complains alot and has a boyfriend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? by virginprincess(f): 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
It is only a shameless and irresponsible man that would allow a woman to feed him for good 6months .
Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? by Vinnie2000(m): 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
Likely possible. sad

But the Man must maintain him lane oo..If Possible, go out in the Morning and come back 7pm.

Because him fit still collect Wotowoto. undecided cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? by ExMI6(m): 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Desist from joblessness angry
Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
Mariangeles:

Why would you allow yourself to be fed by anyone for six whole months, when you're not incapacitated?
Nobody respects a freeloader.

LWKMD

But it's a two way thing for me, it's possible to be hardworking, responsible and ways don't open as you want as a man.

If the guy is striving and always seeking ways to get ahead and bring financial rest to the relationship or family, the woman should be able to make sacrifices for the sake of her man and the relationship or marriage in general, especially if the guy has a track record of integrity and have demonstrated forward thinking and understand what he wants in life and above all fears God, not a church goer, one who lives by the Bible.

Albeit if he's lazy and a laissez-faire fellow, treating life as it comes, then nothing for a freeloader, such people shouldn't be in a relationship with a very responsible lady. Infact such guys and ladies alikes should be avoided.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? by Vinnie2000(m): 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
virginprincess:
It is only a shameless and irresponsible man that would allow a woman to feed him for good 6months .

SHUT UP! undecided

Maybe you are Still a Kid and does not know how Life goes.. sad

A Millionaire can be involved in an Accident and his Wife will have to be feeding him.

9 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? by OvertheTop(m): 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
virginprincess:

These are some of the Sample(Insults) you will get as a man by the 2nd day of being fed.

well done Ma, You cant disappoint!

cc: dodgelord

10 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? by Kobicove(m): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
No man should ever pray to be in such a position!

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? by Usteelstink: 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
The correct question should be can a wife feed her husband for 6 months without insulting him. No relationship that hasn't reached this point should even think of this question.
Ladies don't be stupid oooo

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? by talk2hb1(m): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
I don't pray any man witness such, Aamin!!!
Eve feed Adam just for one day, he was showed way out of paradise forever.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? by colonelwealth(m): 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
dodgelord:

I laugh .
Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? by Tintedsino: 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
[color=#990000][/color][quote author=incandescentena post=115008795]When she feeds you, If cheating is going to happen by her, there's probably nothing you can do as the man to stop it. And if a female partner cheats, it says more about the inability of the man to be MANLY[/quote

Ur last statement is ridiculous. E b like say woman never show u shege before
Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? by posty56: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
incandescentena:
When she feeds you, If cheating is going to happen by her, there's probably nothing you can do as the man to stop it. And if a female partner cheats, it says more about the inability of the man to be MANLY
so a man that trained a woman in school sponsor her, open business for her yet the lady decides to cheat is the man not manly too ? ,una must give justification for women waywardness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? by Vix805: 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
in which country? Nigeria?!
That man shall know pain.
Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? by kevwemike: 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
Not possible, it can't happen, heaven and earth go here say na she dey feed u since u were born.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? by shantti(m): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
talk2hb1:
I don't pray any man witness such, Aamin!!!
Eve feed Adam just for one day, he was showed way out of paradise forever.

grin grin grin
Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? by Wizywiz(m): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
I will say YES ooo grin atleast I ve met some women who do it and can do it....once they love you, but e get limit ooo... sometimes It comes with insult....above all some women are doing it and even more
Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? by Nyascobar1414: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
Some females here are saying its only a jobless and stup!d man that want to be fed for 6months by a woman.. My question why are all these simps(real men) marrying and feeding their wives all through their life..

True true, Real men dont love themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
It's better u eat garri and salt with tap water for that six months than allow any woman feed u that much. U will loose ur soul and even doubt ur manhood if u dare try am.. it's not that they can't do it oo (feed u) but after 2 days u go begin see subtle insults. It's the reason I hate when any girl is forming too caring when i am going through shít cos I know it will eventually get to that k junction

4 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? by virginprincess(f): 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
Vinnie2000:

SHUT UP! undecided

Maybe you are Still a Kid and does not know how Life goes.. sad

A Millionaire can be involved in an Accident and his Wife will have to be feeding him.
You said a millionairecheesy cheesy,that means he has money somewhere she will use in feeding him,oga think before you talk next timeundecided undecided.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? by goshikid: 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
Just borrow where I borrow sugar from one banny hand, she carry me announce say I dy borrow go reach her pant.. And this na banny where dy borrow from Me o..
Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? by ForestHill: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
Yes, when she's the man's special cook

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
Even God knows is impossible
Re: Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? by Demigod22: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
I pray I don't find myself in such situation. These girls, most of them will definitely insult you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Always Like This? / Popular Actress Exposes Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses In Nollywood / What Would You Do For Love ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.