Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

dangers of sexual perversion! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / dangers of sexual perversion! (658 Views)

Sexual Perversion / Differences Between Ordinary Sex And Sexual Perversion. / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

dangers of sexual perversion! by TrollKiller(m): 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
[size]PART ONE[/size=12pt]

A lot of people in this world are on their way to DOOM AND DESTRUCTION
You guys are reckless. I'm talking to you. Those of you who do the act, and those of you who please yourselves with narrations of those evil acts. You are on the path of destruction.
What shall a man gain of he gains the whole world (sex and women and money) and loses his soul(to the devil and hell)?
Ask yourself these questions.

Your so called condoms protect you again fleshy STDs, but there are other STDs deadlier than what you're trying to "protect" yourself from

STD- Sexually Transmitted Demons
STD- Spiritually Transmitted Diseases
Continue being reckless and you will contract these diseases.
You sleep with random women, you don't know if they have generational curse in their family (no blessed man/lady will venture into the filth called prostitution) or they themselves are cursed and possessed by demons. Demons who feed on your life force and bend your life in to distorted situations..

These demons are passed through sex and will destroy those who make a pact with them.
When you have carnal knowledge of a lady, you are making a pact with her. You are mixing your life and soul (whether good or bad) with her and she is also doing the same with you. During this mixing, you become possessed by the demon of prostitution. Curses are dumped on victims and blessing with destinies are taken away from unsuspecting people.

These things go on in the spiritual realm so you'll never know until its too late. The demonic entities pushes you to more prostitution (that's why its incredibily difficult to stop) and you accrue more curses and demons. You sleep with more and more women until you are totally destroyed and doomed. That's if it doesn't kill you.

This doesn't also happen to prostitution addicts. Serial fornicators are also in the same danger. Woman after woman, you are destroyed by sex. Sex, will destroy your existence if you don't take care.

And don't get me wrong, by destruction, I am not restricting myself to the situation where you lose all your money and go broke. No. It might happen to you, but the devil might leave your finances and focus on more endearing things( family etc) and destroy you.
This is more deadlier cause you may think that due to the fact that you are not broke, you aren't destroyed. Ha! Your doom is near!

This applies to all sexual sins like masturbation, formication, adultery etc. Different sins, same greivious consequences, same process, same (doomed) result.

The bible says

A WAY MIGHT SEEMETH RIGHT TO A MAN, BUT ITS PATH ENDETH IN DESTRUCTION

Run away! Flee from sexual sins just like Joseph!

BUT.... There is good news!!!!!

Do you feel trapped? Do you feel like you can't control yourself? Like the sin has consumed you?
Come to Jesus Christ today. He shall bind and destroy any demonic strongholds and chains that keep you bound to that/those sin(s) of yours angry

Receive him as your personal Lord and Saviour, and claim him as your new Master and Saviour.

Let's pray

The entrance of your word gives light oh Jesus, I pray that your word shines light into this vessel in Jesus Name. Amen.

Believe in Jesus

The Bible says

*[[1Jn 5:10]] KJV* He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

Believe in Jesus and your life will be perfect. Say this prayer

Okay, say Lord Jesus, I confess you as my personal Lord and saviour, I believe you died for my sins and you ressurected the third day, Lord help me to Love you and to forever keep your words, I accept you right now, no turning back Lord

Hallelujah! You're now a child of God!

Grow in the spirit and feed not your mind with carnal and worldly things.

Run away from harlots, for she will reduce your to
1. A loaf of bread
2. A useless human

The bible warns us to keep away from her path and run away from the footsteps of her home.

Flee!

Great grace brethren!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: dangers of sexual perversion! by Crofton: 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2019
Trash, Long Trash .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Honeymoon- Episode 1 / No More / MASTURBATION ADDICTION: HOPE FOR YOU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.