Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,127 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) (10981 Views)

Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire / How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / Saw This On Twitter, Some Girls Are Wicked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) by EkperemoEgbabi: 5:10am On Nov 07, 2019
stupidity:
I’m so sad with tears in my eyes right now. This world is really a wicked place. cry cry

I wish trumpet will really blow so we all can line up and face judgement cry

I was on my way to Cotonou today and boarded this bus. We were just two men inside the bus, while the rest were young ladies and older women of different sizes and shape. Journey was sweet coz I was on “gist repeat”. Keeping everyone entertained.

Mid journey I heard this young lady on phone with someone that happens to be her mom, she was speaking her dialect(I happen to hear what she was saying coz I’m from her region)

I’m not sure if her senses didn’t go on the journey with her or if she was just plain stupid and dumb. Here goes her conversation with the said person (her mom)

(In my dialect) “mummy, he no longer listens to me when I tell him what to do, it seems it’s no longer working” shocked.

(She paused for some minutes and continued)

“Im on my way to Cotonou to buy goods, when I come I want us to go meet owanlen”

Owanlen means ‘an aged person, in this case, a babalawo’

I turned and looked at her in disgust (she was at the back sit) she knew I was understanding her language and she quickly hung up the phone.

We later got down to get food and water, she came to me and tried striking a convo. SMH. I swerved her. Even if I follow up with her, she can’t do me nada!!! I go too use her sef.

Whoever that brother is, not sure how strong you are but I pity you. cry

Y’all come celebrate with me, after years of hard labor, I just got my dream car.

Afonjas and jazz eh
Re: What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) by ArticleBeast: 5:29am On Nov 07, 2019
EkperemoEgbabi:

Afonjas and jazz eh
You dey hear benin u dey shout afonja
Re: What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) by dipson4u08(m): 6:47am On Nov 07, 2019
congrats brother, more success
Re: What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) by skywalker240(m): 7:17am On Nov 07, 2019
When you see snake and an Esan man, kill the Esan man first.
A Benin Proverb. grin

Lord keep me away from any Edo Woman.
Re: What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) by Newguyhere: 8:16am On Nov 07, 2019
it's not just Benin people jare, it's all tribes.
Our people are just too fetish undecided
Main reason I don't allow any girl I'm seeing randomly cook for me. undecided
Re: What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) by Chapter1vs6(m): 8:26am On Nov 07, 2019
See my signature
Chapter1vs6:
Have you ever found a man your heart truly hunt
Have you ever found a man you truly want or love.
Are you afraid he does not want you as much as you want him? Is someone or some factors pulling him away from you?
I have a solution, you may call it bending, you can make love be at your beck n call, let your partner be all yours

Re: What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:45am On Nov 07, 2019
wiseone28:
OP is that all?
You want trumpet to sound but you go buy car
lolz
Re: What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 07, 2019
skywalker240:
When you see snake and an Esan man, kill the Esan man first.

A Benin Proverb. grin

Lord keep me away from any Edo Woman.

Exactly, Edo women always want to be in control. This what I said in a thread fee days back, one Edo guy one crucify me. They are beautiful but can b dangerous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) by Kundagarten: 9:59am On Nov 07, 2019
[s]
stupidity:
I’m so sad with tears in my eyes right now. This world is really a wicked place. cry cry

I was on my way to Cotonou today and boarded this bus. We were just two men inside the bus, while the rest were young ladies and older women of different sizes and shape. Journey was sweet coz I was on “gist repeat”. Keeping everyone entertained.

Mid journey I heard this young lady on phone with someone that happens to be her mom, she was speaking her dialect(I happen to hear what she was saying coz I’m from her region)

I’m not sure if her senses didn’t go on the journey with her or if she was just plain stupid and dumb. Here goes her conversation with the said person (her mom)

(In my dialect) “mummy, he no longer listens to me when I tell him what to do, it seems it’s no longer working” shocked.

“Im on my way to Cotonou to buy goods, when I come I want us to go meet owanlen”

I turned and looked at her in disgust (she was at the back sit) she knew I was understanding her language and she quickly hung up the phone.

We later got down to get food and water, she came to me and tried striking a convo. SMH. I swerved her. Even if I follow up with her, she can’t do me nada!!! I go too use her sef.

Y’all come celebrate with me, after years of hard labor, I just got my dream car.
[/s]

Story from the pit of hell. She was going to meet "owanlen" (old man) for what? The context she used the word owanlen was misconstrued by you. How did you translate someone going to meet an old man to meeting a babalawo?
The old man could be the head of the clan, church leader etc.
Re: What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) by midehi2(f): 10:38am On Nov 07, 2019
egopersonified:

oh, na you be op sef, congrats

but did you happen to hear where this baba resides, there is one welder giving me headache
cheesy cheesy

Re: What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) by midehi2(f): 10:41am On Nov 07, 2019
EkperemoEgbabi:

Afonjas and jazz eh
Is 'Owanlen' from afonja? undecided
Re: What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) by midehi2(f): 10:43am On Nov 07, 2019
BiggyB242:

Exactly, Edo women always want to be in control. This what I said in a thread fee days back, one Edo guy one crucify me. They are beautiful but can b dangerous.
Not all, and is in every tribe
Re: What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) by rtdCivilservant: 11:30am On Nov 07, 2019
stupidity:

So u still get mind go smuggle car from Cotonou?
Re: What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) by cybriz82(m): 11:55am On Nov 07, 2019
egopersonified:
which border una pass go buy goods and cars

M confuse my sister..cus i tot d lady was telling her mum she going to contonou to buy goods..
Re: What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) by skywalker240(m): 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
BiggyB242:

Am witnessing it here everyday, and most of their men mumu too (no pun intended) dem de sabi pamper and obey them women, thats why she de fit do anyhow.

but i agree with you, they've got the most beautiful women to be honest.

alot of their ladies are into voodoo and all that stuff. those kind of women would surely wanna control her husband or fiance.
Re: What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) by 2rez: 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
stupidity:

So u finally got it; 2016 Lexus... Yay! grin. I help u celebrate oh brotherman.

Re: What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) by skywalker240(m): 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kundagarten:
[s][/s]

Story from the pit of hell. She was going to meet "owanlen" (old man) for what? The context she used the word owanlen was misconstrued by you. How did you translate someone going to meet an old man to meeting a babalawo?
The old man could be the head of the clan, church leader etc.
She said "ITS NOT WORKING AGAIN" they need to see Owalen (baba)

Oga even a fool at 40 would decode.

infact if its Edo, i wont doubt it. I de see them almost everyday.
Re: What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) by Kbs468(m): 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Women are generally wicked, selfish, self-centered, greedy and wicked

Do not generalize please because you could be including Dear Mummy too since she is a Woman.

or @ Lamanii22, Are you Selfish, Self-centered, Greedy and Wicked?
Re: What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) by DenreleDave(m): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
Lamanii22:
Aiye leee... Inu jin... Congratulations hun!

I pity you, so u bliv stupidity
Re: What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
skywalker240:

Am witnessing it here everyday, and most of their men mumu too (no pun intended) dem de sabi pamper and obey them women, thats why she de fit do anyhow.

but i agree with you, they've got the most beautiful women to be honest.

alot of their ladies are into voodoo and all that stuff. those kind of women would surely wanna control her husband or fiance.

You said it all, their men can mumu.
Re: What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) by Lamanii22(f): 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kbs468:

Do not generalize please because you could be including Dear Mummy too since she is a Woman.

or @ Lamanii22, Are you Selfish, Self-centered, Greedy and Wicked?

Rara oo... I'm really nice and friendly...
Re: What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) by Ifiegboria(m): 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
Stop the stereotype. It will do you no good. Obhiaba oyee!
Re: What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) by Kbs468(m): 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
Lamanii22:

Rara oo... I'm really nice and friendly...

A'adara fun e Omo rere to rewa. (God Bless you Beautiful Angel)

1 Like

Re: What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) by Lamanii22(f): 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kbs468:

A'adara fun e Omo rere to rewa. (God Bless you Beautiful Angel)

Awwwn thank you... I can read Yoruba perfectly

1 Like

Re: What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) by Kbs468(m): 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
Lamanii22:

Awwwn thank you... I can read Yoruba perfectly

You are welcome. By the way, Are you Yoruba that you can read perfectly?

1 Like

Re: What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) by Lamanii22(f): 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kbs468:

You are welcome. By the way, Are you Yoruba that you can read perfectly?

Yes I am... Although I rarely speak my language but i can read it perfectly

1 Like

Re: What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) by Kbs468(m): 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
Lamanii22:

Yes I am... Although I rarely speak my language but i can read it perfectly

Ok and that's cool as you are.

Talking about not speaking often, is it because of your present environment?

Or because of maternal and paternal differences?

1 Like

Re: What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) by Lamanii22(f): 11:12am On Nov 10, 2019
Kbs468:

Ok and that's cool as you are.

Talking about not speaking often, is it because of your present environment?

Or because of maternal and paternal differences?

Not the environment at all... In fact everyone around me/my area speak Yoruba intensely... I just find it hard to speak or reply 'em in Yoruba.... I can't even complete a Yoruba sentence without a lil English init....

1 Like

Re: What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) by Kbs468(m): 11:17am On Nov 10, 2019
Lamanii22:

Not the environment at all... In fact everyone around me/my area speak Yoruba intensely... I just find it hard to speak or reply 'em in Yoruba.... I can't even complete a Yoruba sentence without a lil English init....

Ok but hopefully that wouldn't be extended to your kids though for you are alone in this and the kids don't understand Yoruba because English is the language of communication

1 Like

Re: What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) by Peterosky(m): 11:48am On Nov 10, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Women are generally wicked, selfish, self-centered, greedy and wicked
.Chai! who do you this kind thing? Why did you fail to reason that the OP is stupid?
Re: What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) by Lamanii22(f): 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
Kbs468:

Ok but hopefully that wouldn't be extended to your kids though for you are alone in this and the kids don't understand Yoruba because English is the language of communication

Lol... My kids would speak Yoruba definitely... And other languages... They must be multilingual...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Locked Door, Striped Husband Naked & Flogged Him Mercilessly For Cheating / Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? / Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.