Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Pastor's Daughter Who Married 3 Husbands At The Same Time, Refuses To Have Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor's Daughter Who Married 3 Husbands At The Same Time, Refuses To Have Sex (913 Views)

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / Lady Who Married & Lives With Her 3 Husbands Share Their Daily Life (pix/video) / Nigerian Lady Marries 7 Husbands At Same Time (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor's Daughter Who Married 3 Husbands At The Same Time, Refuses To Have Sex by GistTeller: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
Pastor's daughter who married 3 husbands at the same time, refuses to have sex with them after becoming 'born again'.

Ann Grace Aguti who married three men at once, has denied them conjugal rights as she disclosed that she is ready to chart a new course after becoming a Christian.

The Ugandan woman turned a new leaf after accepting her father's decision to end the polyandry relationship with her husbands identified as Enyaku, Alich and Oluka. Aguti however disclosed that her first husband Enyaku tried to manoeuvre his way back but she denied him his conjugal rights citing change of heart.

"Enyaku returned with an introduction letter, but I have denied him conjugal rights. I am now focused on serving God.Unless he stops drinking alcohol, he will remain in my compound, but sharing a bed with me will not be possible. I am yet to get over the warmth of my husband, but God is my husband now," she stated.

Though she is yet to experience sex as a married woman, the Ugandan woman said she is now able to save from her salary as she has no one depending on her again.

“You may think the exposure has brought me shame, but show me any other woman in this village whose name is in the newspapers? I am now able to save and buy goats and other household items, which I could not afford before because as breadwinner I had a lot of responsibilities," she added.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/pastors-daughter-who-married-3-husbands-at-the-same-time-refuses-to-have-sex-with

Re: Pastor's Daughter Who Married 3 Husbands At The Same Time, Refuses To Have Sex by GistTeller: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
smiley
Re: Pastor's Daughter Who Married 3 Husbands At The Same Time, Refuses To Have Sex by Hhansome(m): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
undecided undecided
Re: Pastor's Daughter Who Married 3 Husbands At The Same Time, Refuses To Have Sex by Idonki(f): 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
Good for her
Re: Pastor's Daughter Who Married 3 Husbands At The Same Time, Refuses To Have Sex by ehinmowo: 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2019
She should just thank God that she is poor. Else, a $10bn damage (or whatever lawyers call the conjugal entitlement. ) would reset her brain to default.

Re: Pastor's Daughter Who Married 3 Husbands At The Same Time, Refuses To Have Sex by kingxsamz(m): 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
So na because of sex those men are all looking depressed??
Madam, you better finish what you started.

Re: Pastor's Daughter Who Married 3 Husbands At The Same Time, Refuses To Have Sex by chinchonglee(m): 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
And see as does shameless men sitdown like fools

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Modifications [chatbox] / Stop Discussing Your Plans With Your Wives If You Want To Succeed - Wiseman / Ultimate Love: Roksie, The Most Trending Couple In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.