Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,015 members, 7,845,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

How To Treat A Nigerian Girl ( Must Read ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Treat A Nigerian Girl ( Must Read ) (618 Views)

How Do I Look? (every Girl Must Crush On Me) / This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. / Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat A Nigerian Girl ( Must Read ) by Gettreadyy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
A typical Nigerian girl wants guys to woo her, she craves for attention like every normal girl.
As a guy u should know exactly what you want from a girl, if it is a serious relationship, if you just want sex, if it's just normal platonic friendship.

Girls likes guyd that knows exactly what they want, especially from the beginning. i once had a girl as a friend that I liked and i was not sure from the start what i wanted from the relationship, I grew to like her and after some years I professed love and she said no, i tried to convince her to love me but she didn't want to be my lover, she said she likes me as a friend and nothing more can happen. I was sad, i knew that the feeling i had for her wasn't same as before (as friends) so i deleted her number and anything that reminds me of her "out of sight out of mind". i learnt a great lesson, know what you want from a relationship from the start.
It took me sometime to get over her, I didn't want such situation to repeat itself so I worked on my self, my appearance, my speech, my confidence and everything that matters to me.

Now i woo girls easily, when I see a girl i like, i get to know her a little (if necessary) I don't believe a guy and a girl can be just friends so my main aim is to fvck her and still keep in touch with her not as a boyfriend but a friend, I'm a friends with benefit kinda guy.
I practice safe sex most times, i don't spend much because i am not a boyfriend and I'm not obligated to call everyday. whenever I'm with a friend with benefit i treat her well and she likes it.

NB; when you see a girl you like let her know, flirt with her, don't be a dull guy.

you can as well leave comments, agree or disagree with my piece

I dedicate this piece to any nairalander having troubles handling a girl friend. peace
Re: How To Treat A Nigerian Girl ( Must Read ) by ehinmowo: 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
Project topic; effect of joblessness on Nigeria youths, a case study of gettready on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: How To Treat A Nigerian Girl ( Must Read ) by Gettreadyy(m): 4:33am On Nov 07, 2019
ehinmowo:
Project topic; effect of joblessness on Nigeria youths, a case study of gettready on Nairaland.
lol

(1) (Reply)

. / Romanceland Poll- Guys Bbw Or Slim Babes, Which Dope Pass? / My Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.