Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn (11886 Views)

Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online / Two Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta (Photos) / Two Lovers Caught Inside Swimming Pool. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by DamnnNiggarr: 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
Chat between two lovers, Charles and Jane, has surfaced online which every girl must read and learn.

In the chat, the guy pointed out why he lost interest in the girl ranging from ungodliness, laziness to carelessness.

In the chat, Charles also disclosed that he has found the love of his life, a girl that has all the qualities he needs in a woman after dating Jane for 3yrs.

Jane went on to profess her love for Charles which felled on deaf ears as Charles has already made up his mind.

If you're the girl, what would you do.

Screenshots of their chat attached below

https://www./1196461244024021/permalink/1438302486506561/

1 Like

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by lastchild: 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
that chat is staged, look at the time she complained he wasted before answering her, almost the same time

2 Likes

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by DamnnNiggarr: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
Lalasticlala Rocktation

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by DamnnNiggarr: 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
farano Mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by DamnnNiggarr: 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
More

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by DamnnNiggarr: 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
lastchild:
that chat is staged, look at the time she complained he wasted before answering her, almost the same time
it's not stage oo!
They brought the case to our group to settle, that's why I brought it here to be settled.

10 Likes

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Samfloxin(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Legendary
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by DamnnNiggarr: 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ubunja GLYCOLYSISS is the guy a simp or an alpha
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
What is all this moneyless love I'm seeing here,love without money,is that one love?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Ubunja GLYCOLYSISS is the guy a simp or an alpha
Hes an Alpha Simp

3 Likes

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by anthonyuncle(m): 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
tbh,

that girl is an example of most Nigerian girls today.

they focus on baseless things and pay less or no attention towards the core parts of life.

98.5% of Nigerian girls don't know da name of da Senate president (including those studying political science & international relations).

imagine her say "but I write my exams and pass". something da guy knows that she does through other means.

how many girls can give u details of ground breaking discoveries and scientific innovations today.

fashion, beauty (esp. hair & make up), showbiz, tv shows, social media and music are watz occupying their brains.

even da phones they use (and da ones they admire), they know little or nothing about their specs. all they'll tell u is "that phone fine, da camera sharp, and da battery dey last".

it's a pity!

even knowledge on nutrition & healthy feeding - zero.
only a very microscopic few of them can cook a delicious meal without inorganic spices and frying.

let me don't even talk about their spirituality coz even most Sunday mornings are spent in one bros bedroom or room 306.

and they all are looking for a God fearing husband.

God help us

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
anthonyuncle:
tbh,

that girl is an example of most Nigerian girls today.

they focus on baseless things and pay less or no attention towards the core parts of life.

98.5% of Nigerian girls don't know da name of da Senate president (including those studying political science & international relations).

imagine her say "but I write my exams and pass". something da guy knows that she does through other means.

how many girls can give u details of ground breaking discoveries and scientific innovations today.

fashion, beauty (esp. hair & make up), showbiz, tv shows, and music are watz occupying their brains.

even da phones they use (and da ones they admire), they know little or nothing about their specs. all they'll tell u is "that phone fine, da camera sharp, and da battery dey last".

it's a pity!

even knowledge on nutrition & healthy feeding - zero.
only a very microscopic few of them can cook a delicious meal without inorganic spices and frying.

let me don't even talk about religion coz most Sunday mornings are in one bros bedroom or room 306.

God help us
Instead of you to go and make money,you are here writing epistle.mtcheww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by CosmicPhoenix: 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
her replies are dull abeg,i'm not suprised,99% of naija girls are like that.

3 Likes

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by DamnnNiggarr: 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
Zzor:
Hes an Alpha Simp
lol, this is deep.

1 Like

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by anthonyuncle(m): 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
Zzor:
Instead of you to go and make money,you are here writing epistle

instead of u to focus on improving ur life, u are here reading my epistle

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by anthonyuncle(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:

am telling u
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
says a confirmed broke man,rent go soon expire oooo
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by vanida6: 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
If i believes dis shiiit make i fall down from my bed tonight sad

1 Like

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by CosmicPhoenix: 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
i remember during the whole rape issue few months back,i asked some girls on my contact list what they thought about the situation,only one could even stimulate the convo to be interesting,the rest were clueless.

anthonyuncle:

am telling u

2 Likes

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by anthonyuncle(m): 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
i remember during the whole rape issue few months back,i asked some girls on my contact list what they thought about the situation,only one could even stimulate the convo to be interesting,the rest were clueless.

that one is even small.

just ask them about da psychological effect of da lockdown and see how shame will hug u

7 Likes

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
anthonyuncle:

that one is even small.

just ask them about da psychological effect of da lockdown and see how shame will hug u
epistle prof,abeg make i see road jor,mtcheww
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by DamnnNiggarr: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Reactions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by sammuell(m): 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
She read to pass her exams
embarassed embarassed
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Cholls(m): 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
Zzor:
Instead of you to go and make money,you are here writing epistle.mtcheww
my sister ahhhhh! E for better make you no talk anything aspa say dem say 99% of you people no get sense.

11 Likes

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Silentgroper(m): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
Zzor:
What is all this moneyless love I'm seeing here,love without money,is that one love?
So quotes nl males really does gve u orgasm. Spoilt brat
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Cholls:
my sister ahhhhh! E for better make you no talk anything aspa say dem say 99% of you people no get sense.
mtcheeew
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by anthonyuncle(m): 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
Zzor:
epistle prof,abeg make i see road jor,mtcheww

do u need light
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by DamnnNiggarr: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
More reactions

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Cholls(m): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
Zzor:
mtcheeew
my sister Ori Boyfriend E Ti Gbale

2 Likes

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by SavageMaster: 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
lastchild:

Some ladies, when they send you a chat and you're online, they expect you to reply the same second/minute
Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by prince2pac(m): 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn by Ffolksy: 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
Zzor:

Maybe yes, unconditional love. Conversely, the one with money at the center of it all can be termed contract, with terms and conditions.

Howdy, Zzor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) / See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply / 3 Things That Make Women Addicted To You Like Crack NO 3 Is Very Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.