Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. (8171 Views)

How Do I Look? (every Girl Must Crush On Me) / Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn / Get Your Dream Curves Today!!that Great Body Can’t Always Happen By Chance(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by Sufferingboy(f): 7:31am On Dec 19, 2021
They usually say it that women like to hear and beleive lies.I have now agree to that statement.

There is this girl from one of this east africa country I have know for some months know,I created a fake white man facebook account to chat her up,she was in love and even sent me(fake white man) her nudes pics and video where she was masturbating and using her hand to open her vagina.She was even inserting and deepen her hand inside her tot* .

I decided to chat her up with my private whatsapp,this girl is beautiful.But she started behaving somehow,that she does not want any relationship now.

The mistake I made was not saving her nude video in my google drive,She is now telling me to go love another person.

If I should create a new fake account and add her up she will accept and still send me her nude.

This girl is in her early twenties.We are of the same age but I am older than her by 2months.

This girl would have been my first girl,but she is not willing to give me her heart.I really love this girl and she will be a good fucker(from her masturbation video,I can tell that)

Ishilove,Nwanyiogwashi,mynd44,

Come and rescue me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by fati2001(m): 7:33am On Dec 19, 2021
[s]
Sufferingboy:
They usually say it that women like to hear and beleive lies.I have now agree to that statement.

There is this girl from one of this east africa country I have know for some months know,I created a fake white man facebook account to chat her up,she was in love and even sent me(fake white man) her nudes pics and video where she was masturbating and using her hand to open her vagina.She was even inserting and deepen her hand inside her tot* .

I decided to chat her up with my private whatsapp,this girl is beautiful.But she started behaving somehow,that she does not want any relationship now.

The mistake I made was not saving her nude video in my google drive,She is now telling me to go love another person.

If I should create a new fake account and add her up she will accept and still send me her nude.

This girl is in her early twenties.We are of the same age but I am older than her by 2months.

This girl would have been my first girl,but she is not willing to give me her heart.I really love this girl and she will be a good fucker(from her masturbation video,I can tell that)[/s]

Ishilove,Nwanyiogwashi,mynd44,

Come and rescue me.

so your sense no fit rescue you Abi?

OGA STOP CRYING AND MOVE FORWARD.

3 Likes

Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by Sufferingboy(f): 7:34am On Dec 19, 2021
She is either a tutsi or huti,she is from tgat country were those two tribe fought a civil war.

She does not like to talk about her ethnicity because according to her that war brought trauma to both tribes.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by Sufferingboy(f): 7:35am On Dec 19, 2021
I want her to be my gf.
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by fati2001(m): 7:38am On Dec 19, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Mynd44 ban this guy please.

SAVE UR STRESS, I JUST GOT OUT FROM THE NYLONLAND PRISON YESTERDAY.

1 Like

Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by Sufferingboy(f): 7:38am On Dec 19, 2021
I am prayer she change her mind.This girl carry yansh wella,big and sweet succulent breasts.
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by lastburn(m): 7:39am On Dec 19, 2021
Drop her contact let's help you beg her to be your girlfriend. �

2 Likes

Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by Sufferingboy(f): 7:40am On Dec 19, 2021
I ask her why she does not want a relationship now,she said nothing.Though the girl is a lesbian too,she told me about that before.
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by fati2001(m): 7:40am On Dec 19, 2021
Sufferingboy:
I am prayer she change her mind.This girl carry yansh wella,big and sweet succulent breasts.

yes

I knew it..

you are crying because U HAVE NOT TASTE HER PRIVATE PARTY.

3 Likes

Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by Sufferingboy(f): 7:40am On Dec 19, 2021
lastburn:
Drop her contact let's help you beg her to be your girlfriend. �

You want to steal her from me?
grin
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by fati2001(m): 7:42am On Dec 19, 2021
Sufferingboy:
I ask her why she does not want a relationship now,she said nothing.Though the girl is a lesbian too,she told me about that before.

he's not gay he's bicurious
HE KNEW YOU WOULD HATE HIM AND THE DISCRIMINATION WILL OCCUR, THAT'S WHY HE REFUSED TELL YOU ANYTHING.

3 Likes

Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by Sufferingboy(f): 7:45am On Dec 19, 2021
She is in Rwanda,we can be lovers via whatsapp untill we meet.

If to say money dey hand now,I for go use juju tie this girl.Though she not a virgin,and I am but I can excuse and marry her.

She is smart and beautiful.

1 Like

Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by fati2001(m): 7:46am On Dec 19, 2021
Sufferingboy:
She is in Rwanda,we can be lovers via whatsapp untill we meet.

If to say money dey hand now,I for go use juju tie this girl.Though she not a virgin,and I am but I can excuse and marry her.

She is smart and beautiful.

ATTITUDE PLS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by ChiefSosa(m): 7:46am On Dec 19, 2021
Look at what this boy is saying on a Sunday morning. Mtcheeeew. Not only is he exposing himself as a scammer, he is also putting (f) in his Nairaland moniker, with the hope he'll scam Nairalanders.

5 Likes

Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by Sufferingboy(f): 7:48am On Dec 19, 2021
fati2001:

leave alone and go get ready for church.

I nor dey go church.
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by Sufferingboy(f): 7:48am On Dec 19, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Look at what a stupid boy is saying on a Sunday morning. Mtcheeeew. Not only is he exposing himself as a scammer, he is also putting (f) in his Nairaland moniker, with the hope he'll scam Nairalanders.

Mind your words.
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by fati2001(m): 7:50am On Dec 19, 2021
Sufferingboy:

I nor dey go church.

OYA KEEP QUIET AND GO BRUSH YOUR MOUTH..

IT'S SO EARLY.

3 Likes

Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by Sufferingboy(f): 7:50am On Dec 19, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Look at what a stupid boy is saying on a Sunday morning. Mtcheeeew. Not only is he exposing himself as a scammer, he is also putting (f) in his Nairaland moniker, with the hope he'll scam Nairalanders.

Have I scam you before?

I am an old member here,many people here know me.Yes they know,I am a guy.

Show me where I scam you.

1 Like

Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by fati2001(m): 7:53am On Dec 19, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Have I scam you before?

I am an old member here,many people here know me.Yes they know,I am a guy.

Show me where I scam you.

STOP

SHOUTING ON TOP OF A WRITTEN STATEMENT THAT'S FULL OF EMPTY CLUE. ..

AS FAR YOU KNEW URSELF. and also the ACCUSER KNEW NATHIN ABOUT YOU AND U GAS HALF NAVER MEAT PERSINALLY.

1 Like

Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by ChiefSosa(m): 7:54am On Dec 19, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Mind your words.
Gbenu soun joor. Iffa tear u hot slap. You're coming online as a scammer, yet you're telling ishilove and Mynd44 to move this crap to front page, when you're meant to call LAWMA to come and move it to where it belongs. You even had the audacity to raise your dry muscles to call a mod to ban a moniker, when your own moniker should be the one to be banned. Mtcheeeew

2 Likes

Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by Sufferingboy(f): 7:55am On Dec 19, 2021
If this girl block me,I go chat am up with a new account and ask for her nude and release it on the net.

Why she go dey form for me?

Person wey I don see her toto before?
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by BlaqJosh: 7:56am On Dec 19, 2021
Bros drop her contact na.
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by Sufferingboy(f): 7:57am On Dec 19, 2021
This rwanda girl fit make me sick.Her body na bomb.
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by fati2001(m): 7:58am On Dec 19, 2021
Sufferingboy:
If this girl block me,I go chat am up with a new account and ask for her nude and release it on the net.

Why she go dey form for me?

Person wey I don see her toto before?

U NIID TOO GREW UP AND MACTURE BERY WEEL.

Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by Sufferingboy(f): 7:58am On Dec 19, 2021
BlaqJosh:
Bros drop her contact na.

You want to steal my girl? grin
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by fati2001(m): 7:59am On Dec 19, 2021
Sufferingboy:
This rwanda girl fit make me sick.Her body na bomb.

Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by fati2001(m): 7:59am On Dec 19, 2021
Sufferingboy:

You want to steal my girl? grin

Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by Sufferingboy(f): 8:01am On Dec 19, 2021
Ishilove which lines should I use to change her mind?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Keep Many Boyfriends / 3 Great Reasons To Have Sex When It's Raining / Very stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.