Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us (50627 Views)

Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again / Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians / Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us by Domainty(m): 8:33am On Nov 07, 2019
[Hmnnn! quote author=JonDon12 post=83806246]Dem thief una oil, una dey beg for forgiveness. Instead of nay una MEND the situation. Na for Aso Rock ,oil installation dey. If you feel you are marginalized, take it to court. If you present your case and feel it is a Kangaroo court, then do what you have to do.

Don't forget the enemy is merciless and Brutal. He hanged Ken-Saro Wiwa for Nothing and razed Odi. Destroyed your rivers and farmland. Poisoned your mothers and Daughters. Look what they did to GEJ. So be aware, alert, ready and resolute. [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us by contigiency(m): 8:34am On Nov 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

In Wike and his Dunce followers mind FG that budgets within the region of 200 to 500 billion for roads in the whole 36 states plus fct would have 60billion for roads connecting two local government in rivers, People like this speak because they know they have dumb followers

When Buhari completed PH Airport in record timing, he didnt make noise.. why cant he ask for the road to be released to him to fix, since Ambode took over FG road like Oshodi-MMA road and standardly completed it, Dapo Abiodun and Sanwo-Olu have also gotten Lagos - Ogun road away from FG, what is loud mouthed wike doing

The worst is that even the internal roads in the state are in a very bad condition. Wike makes too much noise against the federal government, whereas he is practically doing nothing in his state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us by Domainty(m): 8:36am On Nov 07, 2019
[s][/s]
Sirjamo:
From the way Wike always speaks, you will know that it was Salamrushdie and Farahaideed that were writing his exams for him whilst at school, otherwise, how did such a dumb fellow gets called to the bar?
Re: Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us by GMbuharii: 8:36am On Nov 07, 2019
Princedapace:

This is why I laugh at southern Nigerians, especially, south south. If any region should take up the issue of breakup seriously, it should be South south. I was in Delta and I wept. The system of govt in Nigeria cripples these states.

Anytime they complain,the next thing you hear from evil Nigerians is " what are they doing with 13% derivation?"

I sail the creeks at times to pH,Warri,calaber...it's really an eyesore seeing rag-tag Deltans young and old boys and girls, paddling their canoes and screaming at the top of their voices begging for food and ordinary water!!!!

God shall surely rise,when its time.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us by solmusdesigns: 8:38am On Nov 07, 2019
Just waking up son? why? did you ... oh never mind

ABCHDE:
[s][/s]
Re: Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us by Congrats321(m): 8:38am On Nov 07, 2019
Buhari completed PH airport but GEJ paid for the project 100%
solmusdesigns:
cool

In Wike and his Dunce followers mind FG that budgets within the region of 200 to 500 billion for roads in the whole 36 states plus fct would have 60billion for roads connecting two local government in rivers, People like this speak because they know they have dumb followers

When Buhari completed PH Airport in record timing, he didnt make noise.. why cant he ask for the road to be released to him to fix, since Ambode took over FG road like Oshodi-MMA road and standardly completed it, Dapo Abiodun and Sanwo-Olu have also gotten Lagos - Ogun road away from FG, what is loud mouthed wike doing

Re: Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us by solmusdesigns: 8:40am On Nov 07, 2019
GMbuharii:

Anytime they complain,the next thing you hear from evil Nigerians is " what are they doing with 13% derivation?"

I sail the creeks at times to pH,Warri, calaber ...it's really an eyesore seeing rag-tag Deltans young and old boys and girls, paddling their canoes and screaming at the top of their voices begging for food and ordinary water!!!!

the fvck is calaber

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us by GMbuharii: 8:42am On Nov 07, 2019
Godforsaken kwantiri and zooCitizens who are dead without the Niger Delta.....thunda shall do it's job,insha Allah
Re: Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us by GMbuharii: 8:42am On Nov 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:

the fvck is calaber

Re: Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us by Bizibi(m): 8:45am On Nov 07, 2019
GMbuharii:

very empty idiot
Re: Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us by Princedapace(m): 8:47am On Nov 07, 2019
GMbuharii:

I sail the creeks at times to pH,Warri,calaber...it's really an eyesore seeing rag-tag Deltans young and old boys and girls, paddling their canoes and screaming at the top of their voices begging for food and ordinary water!!!!

Chaii, that war Igbos lost wasn't good at all. That was the opportunity southern Nigeria had to have their land and resources to them selves. Today, we are forced with people who don't even value development. An average aboki is comfortable with poverty. U can't role with these people becsh they don't even understand what it means to develop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us by cyrilamx(m): 8:47am On Nov 07, 2019
Guyman02:

Inland ports in Kaduna and Kano with rail link to Niger republic ongoing, but you think Rivers where the money comes is demanding too much for a few kilometres road and dredging of the port to allow big vessels to berth.
I don't know why you Yoruba Muslims hate the people of SE and SS so much sad
I thought you will be calling out SS governors and influencers in the zones base on the nauseating financial sleeze unearthed in NDDC...how a particular delta senator pocket funds earmarked for 300 projects but none executed. How N1billion paid monthly to non-existent NDDC adviser...how 200m paid as annual rent since establishment of the commission. S.southerners out to be livid with rage but we look the other side cos of the useless mindset " na our oyel, let our brother chop am" The jewelries of Deziani... $40m will go along stretch in the road Wike is talking about. It is sad that south south leaders are hell bent in impoverishing the zone...and not PMB

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us by Sattie: 8:49am On Nov 07, 2019
But this is the same thing Gov Wike is doing to Rivers people. Every state projects is located in his country home Ikwerre. Any project that is not located in Ikwerre land is not funded and could be abandoned @enemyofgreaterriverspeople.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us by AmazingELixir: 8:50am On Nov 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Mr know all do you know how much the bonny LNG plant where that road runs through contributes to the national purse annually... before going on your mad rage to denigrate Wike and his followers.

The problem with most of you is that you are blinded by hate to the extent that you become bereft of objectivity and sound judgement.

Do you know how many federal roads the state government has executed without refund from this government...the federal roads leading to the refinery and the airport road to owerri were reconstructed by the Rivers state government up until now the Buhari lead government has refused to make a refund while other states have been paid theirs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us by GMbuharii: 8:51am On Nov 07, 2019
Princedapace:

Chaii, that war Igbos lost wasn't good at all. That was the opportunity southern Nigeria had to have their land and resources to them selves. Today, we are forced with people who don't even value development. An average aboki is comfortable with poverty. U can't role with these people becsh they don't even understand what it means to develop.

Theirs is simple,"kill and divide."

It's a curse...when retrogressive people bear the rule over you.
It's like servants riding horses while the prince walks along.
Re: Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us by Bakos2y7: 8:51am On Nov 07, 2019
The only thing the FG knows how to do best for Niger Deltans is send Army to our Rivers as Crocks to smile and cry but they dont know THERE IS GOD,
odiks:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/11/please-we-are-begging-forgive-us-wike-begs-fg/amp/
Re: Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us by GMbuharii: 8:56am On Nov 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:

since Ambode took over FG road like Oshodi-MMA road and standardly completed it, Dapo Abiodun and Sanwo-Olu have also gotten Lagos - Ogun road away from FG, what is loud mouthed wike doing

Ambode did all that and you people kicked him out!!!
Ambode did all that and today,he's been hunted and invited to Lagos assembly to answer queries!!!

Ambode did all that and today he had to obtain court injunction to prevail on the Lagos state assembly to stop probing him!!!!

World hypocrites!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us by GMbuharii: 8:57am On Nov 07, 2019
Wike passes a message to the federal government, accursed sacrilegious southern abomination of a people are filling the entire atmosphere with nitrogenous ewedu and sulphuric gbegiri acidic gas!!!
grin grin grin

lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku greenback

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us by sonature1: 9:00am On Nov 07, 2019
I always say it, Niger Deltans are the biggest casualties of one Nigeria.

Imagine one of the states that feeds the nation begging the government for a project.

SMH
Re: Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us by efighter: 9:04am On Nov 07, 2019
yomi961:
clap trap. Your hypocricy stinks. But if it is katsina, it can be done abi. In just 4years, they have constructed a 20km road, 45kva transmition station, solar street lights all in kastina. But they have not done even one project in rivers were the money comes from. How we southerners support this evil govt of clulessness in mind blowing

Politics is investment. You invest your votes and you reap infrastructure and appointment. Katsina people gave 97% of their votes to Buhari, so they deserves plenty infrastructure. Rivers people gave 5% of their votes to Buhari, so they deserve next to nothing infrastructure. You cannot rob Peter to pay Paul. When Tinubu made sure Lagos people did not vote for Obasanjo, Obasanjo seized Lagos statutory allocation for four years and did not do a single project in Lagos for the 8 years he was President. Lagos people did not die. So, you Rivers people should wait till when you know how to make the right political decision.

If you say the government that is building Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and Lagos-Ibadan railway simultaneously is clueless, what do we say about your brother Goatluck Jonaddaft that only constructed and commissioned the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Niger Bridges on paper while the monies are in his wife's accounts? Shouldn't we execute him at the firing squad?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us by solmusdesigns: 9:10am On Nov 07, 2019
Lagos wants better, unlike SouthSouth that settles for less

GMbuharii:

Ambode did all that and you people kicked him out!!!
Ambode did all that and today,he's been hunted and invited to Lagos assembly to answer queries!!!

Ambode did all that and today he had to obtain court injunction to prevail on the Lagos state assembly to stop probing him!!!!

World hypocrites!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us by Timba24(m): 9:10am On Nov 07, 2019
some people are just ignorant without getting first hand information about the road project. Do you knw they awarded the contract under yar adua regime. jonathan should have follow the project but they siphon the money illegally. Because i remember vividly the road was part of the project NDDC should have done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us by Princedapace(m): 9:10am On Nov 07, 2019
GMbuharii:

Theirs is simple,"kill and divide."

It's a curse...when retrogressive people bear the rule over you.
It's like servants riding horses while the prince walks along.

I once made a post that while southern Nigeria is mainly dominated with people who value progress and self development, the north is lacking such but are better in winning political powers. The biggest mistake southern Nigeria made was believing that politics isn't as important as their personal development. It is sad, nigeria can really develop when we abandon this system of govt. It is crazy. But I'm scared, this country will surely explode. The politicians are looting every where becus the system of govt we practice doesn't allow the citizens to unite and question the politicians. I can't protest against poor electricity becus I will be seen as someone against the interest of the north. I can't protest agaisnt poor health care becus I will be seen as an enemy of the north since a northerner is in power. Then, south west and South east are busy fighting them selves on what I can political cold war. This makes north the winner politically. Unfortunately with their decades of rulership, poverty, illiteracy, insecurity, poor health care, are all highest in that region. This tells u a lot about the typical reasoning of the people from that region. It is sad if they keep ruling the entire country. And worse still, they aren't ready to control their birth rate since they are used to win elections. And they keep giving birth to kids with no development, these kids grow up and become insecurity to all us and we continue to pay tax to fight the insecurity caused by the same people.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us by Successlane: 9:15am On Nov 07, 2019
cyrilamx:
I thought you will be calling out SS governors and influencers in the zones base on the nauseating financial sleeze unearthed in NDDC...how a particular delta senator pocket funds earmarked for 300 projects but none executed. How N1billion paid monthly to non-existent NDDC adviser...how 200m paid as annual rent since establishment of the commission. S.southerners out to be livid with rage but we look the other side cos of the useless mindset " na our oyel, let our brother chop am" The jewelries of Deziani... $40m will go along stretch in the road Wike is talking about. It is sad that south south leaders are hell bent in impoverishing the zone...and not PMB

Are you really a South-Southerner? Incredible !!!

If somebody from the zone can reason this way, then all hope is not lost for your future.

I am a non-South-Southerner, but have been coming to the zone for decades.

Everybody know exactly what is happening, but because of this 'useless mindset' people 'look the other side'

Just keep on educating your people ( especially youths) to look inward, that is were your enemies are. But please, be careful, these your leaders will silence you - anyhow ; anyway.
Re: Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us by haulagehandlers(m): 9:15am On Nov 07, 2019
topshotnista:
You will agree with me that short videos engages potential customers more than mere text and images. Animate your business today, attract more customers and make more money.

Charity begins at.....
Re: Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us by GMbuharii: 9:18am On Nov 07, 2019
Princedapace:

I once made a post that while southern Nigeria is mainly dominated with people who value progress and self development, the north is lacking such but are better in winning political powers. The biggest mistake southern Nigeria made was believing that politics isn't as important as their personal development. It is sad, nigeria can really develop when we abandon this system of govt. It is crazy. But I'm scared, this country will surely explode. The politicians are looting every where becus the system of govt we practice doesn't allow the citizens to unite and question the politicians. I can't protest against poor electricity becus I will be seen as someone against the interest of the north. I can't protest agaisnt poor health care becus I will be seen as an enemy of the north since a northerner is in power. Then, south west and South east are busy fighting them selves on what I can political cold war. This makes north the winner politically. Unfortunately with their decades of rulership, poverty, illiteracy, insecurity, poor health care, are all highest in that region. This tells u a lot about the typical reasoning of the people from that region. It is sad if they keep ruling the entire country. And worse still, they aren't ready to control their birth rate since they are used to win elections. And they keep giving birth to kids with no development, these kids grow up and become insecurity to all us and we continue to pay tax to fight the insecurity caused by the same people.

God moves in ways we least expect.
He gave us deliverance in the form of GEJ and the same southerners,th south west,bungled everything! When God makes a way out,don't expect everything to be rosy.
The enemy will still be at work. They instead,shouted with on voice and crucified gej and brought in the devil.
Re: Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us by HarryDuce(m): 9:18am On Nov 07, 2019
dominique:

Those are probably state government project. I've noticed that most northern governors do a lot in terms of infrastructure, citizens welfare is another story. While southern politicians loot funds and give us substandard infrastructure since they know all we can do is wait online. What is Wike doing with all the billions allocated to Rivers State monthly that he cannot construct ordinary road? Lagos State has been constructing federal government roads without FG support for years now and it's government doesn't get the kind of allocation Rivers get.
No northern state can be compared to Rivers State when it comes to project execution. Northern Nigeria does not have mangrove forests and swampy lands that needs to be filled before construction can take place.

Despite Wike's hypocrisy, the federal government has stalled this project for too long considering the importance of that bridge (it is VERY important by the way). Monthly allocation is nothing; a very pitiable amount for one to hope on. We should look to the NDDC and the FG instead to know where we can find all the "oil money". The earlier we realise that the monthly allocation the FG currently disburses cannot sustain the country relative to our population, the better for us.

Quick note; most of the federal roads in Rivers State were constructed/repaired by the Rivers State government.
Re: Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us by nengibo: 9:23am On Nov 07, 2019
Babacele:
and so what? Do you know Buhari brought the nlng project long before wike left secondary school ?..... Let him go do the road with all the huge revenue that accrues to the state or get private investors /project financing businesses or lobby the relevant authority or go meet his ipob followers to whom he plies his propaganda trade to do the road.
You honestly haven't made any sense , revaluate your statement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children / Osinbajo Denies Receiving ₦4 Billion From Ibrahim Magu / Kwankwaso Mobbed With Shouts Of 'Kwankwasiya' As He Campaigns In Kano (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.