Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) (5086 Views)

My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . / Fiction: Man Sleeps With A Lady From Jehovah Witness Who Came To Preach To Him. / Jehovah's Witness, Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by tmonaco(m): 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
Nigerians on social media are outraged following the release of a video showing a Nigerian father refusing medical assistance for his ailing daughter, Precious, just because his church, Jehovah's Witness, is against blood transfusion.

The video was shared by activist, Harrison Gwamnishu, who met with the parents in Sapele, Delta state.

Precious suffers from Hydrocephalus and might need blood transfusion if a surgery is carried out on her.

Her father in a chat with Harrison, said he is not opposed to medical help for his daughter but what he will never consent to is for a blood transfusion to be done on his 1 year and 7 months old daughter.

''We in Jehovah's witnesses, we don't take blood. I would not want to transfuse blood into the child. We will not accept blood transfusion. If in the course of surgery they would transfuse blood in the child, we would not want that. I don't want my baby to die but that is our faith'' he said

Watch a video of the father refusing blood transfusion below https://naijacampusjams.com/what-jehovahs-witness-is-against-blood-transfusion-see-their-sick-child-video/

Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by Assurance001(f): 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
Who did this to us? Lagos state government has done it, Delta should follow suit. The child needs to be saved and the parents arrested if they try resisting.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by tmonaco(m): 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by Mazk: 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2020
Assurance001:
Who did this to us? Lagos state government has done it, Delta should follow suit. The child needs to be saved and the parents arrested if they try resisting.
apart from this Jehovah witnesses seek the best medical services in Nigeria.

there are a lot of ignorant people who take their love ones to churches for prayers instead of hospital but Jehovah witness will not do that.

I know of two people who live in my neighborhood that died of minor sickness.
one died from a poisonous bite while another of fever. they were taken to same church instead of hospital. both death happened same year.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by kingxsamz(m): 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
That's what religion does to your brain.
Makes your brain void of any sense of reasoning and logic.
He should be put in a mental hospital and his child taken away from him.

8 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by Assurance001(f): 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
Mazk:
apart from this Jehovah witnesses seek the best medical services in Nigeria.

there are a lot of ignorant people who take their love ones to churches for prayers instead of hospital but Jehovah witness will not do that.

I know of two people who live in my neighborhood that died of minor sickness.
one died from a poisonous bite while another of fever. they were taken to same church instead of hospital. both death happened same year.

Will you give up on your only child if blood transfusion becomes the only remedy?
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
Assurance001:

Will you give up on your only child if blood transfusion becomes the only remedy?
They do it all the time.

Very stupid lots.

That was how one pregnant one was telling me that you can eat fruits and vegetables to build the blood back. I was just laughing.
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by Coldie(m): 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
No offense but what is this doing in Romance section

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by Originalsly: 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
tmonaco:

Precious suffers from Hydrocephalus and might need blood transfusion if a surgery is carried out on her.

What's the fuss about?.. based on a might and an if? We should be ashamed of ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
looks like hydrocephalus...

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by aristocratic5(m): 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
C wat religion has done to our society
Y thunder No go Just fire dat bastard
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by Randy100: 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
I see Jehovah witness refusal of blood transfusion as a medical challenge. People should go into research to find alternatives.

The innocent baby should be taken away by force from the parents.
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by Comedian2019: 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
Fake news grin
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by tmonaco(m): 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
sad
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by Lamanii22(f): 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
If they do the blood transfusion, what really would happen? I want to know...
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by Tonyfx: 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
Alot of people are just blindly following religion. cry
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by femoric(m): 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
many of y'all are misinformed about Jehovah's Witnesses. Did you know the each member still have the right to either accept or refuse blood transfusion?
read up below
https://trendingng.com/a-letter-to-mr-ray-ekpu-jehovahs-witnesses-balanced-and-informed/
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by okoroemeka(m): 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
what the heck is the man holding, looks like an extraterrestrial to me,it better that thing die now than survive in this living hell called Nigeria, wholesome people are finding it hard to survive talkless of that.
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by Kendumazy(m): 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
Mheen!
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by sparog(m): 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
Even Jesus Christ will be amazed at the foolishness of some so called Christians
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by chubinwa(m): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
Religion is like opium, it takes away your sense of reasoning and accepts anything that proceeds out of the pastors mouth. otherwise you are been hypnotized. the bible said, my people perish due to lack of knowledge.
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by GemUnique(m): 12:38am On Feb 12, 2020
Extremism is just the catalyst to some people's stupidity ���
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by Sensini123(m): 2:00am On Feb 12, 2020
Don't go gaga on everything you see on social media. You may be deceive by the power of fake news and propaganda.
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by Sensini123(m): 2:12am On Feb 12, 2020
Lamanii22:
Acts 15:19. That place says abstain from blood. Then Galatia 6:5, says each person will carry his own load. Just as formication or adultery is known to be sin but nobody will control you to indulge in it. It is ur personal choice whether obey and please God or not.
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by NobleAngell(f): 6:58am On Feb 12, 2020
It baffles me tho. A woman was losing blood after delivery and refused blood transfusion. The doctors were running helter skelter just to save her. Only for her to tell them point blank to allow her die rather than transfuse her. I was like woooooow! shocked
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by tmonaco(m): 9:35am On Feb 12, 2020
grin sad shocked
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by tmonaco(m): 10:32am On Feb 12, 2020
pipu they vex o
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by mechanics(m): 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hmmmmm, they have to change that mentality.
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by tmonaco(m): 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
cheesy grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by tmonaco(m): 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by BlackfireX: 12:10am On Feb 16, 2020
Crazy people....yes religious people are crazy
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by khiaa(f): 7:39am On Feb 16, 2020
Lamanii22:

To Jehovah Witnesses blood transfusion is considered cannibalism.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Size Of My D*ck Vs The Size SHE WANTS !! / OMG! See How This Girl Is Walking On The Road Almost Naked (video) / Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.