Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] (4774 Views)

As A Youth Corper, Did You Sleep With A Student? / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:11am On Nov 07, 2019
Even though I ended up not liking school anymore, I still can't stop learning.

Some years ago, as a corper, I met a guy, also corper, at the lodge. I was a Batch B member and he was Batch C. I had a room at the lodge, but I love privacy, so I rented an apartment.

One day, while at the lodge, he came to our room, since his friend Shang (for short) was my roommate. Grabbed my acoustic guitar and started playing it. I think he likes guitar, but still doesn't know how to play it yet.

One thing led to another, we started talking about great books we've read. I had thousands of books and audio books in my laptop and he too had thousands of PDF books.

As we were mentioning those amazing books we've read, he mentioned one that caught my attention on memory improvement and I immediately told him to send it to me.

No matter what I know, I still feel I don't know enough, so I always learn from others or from books. I devoured that book and was hooked.

Years later, when I stumbled on Amazon KDP book publishing business, I said to myself, "That memory improvement book I read some years ago and invented some advanced tricks on how to use it, I could actually write my own unique book on it."

Since life is filled with ups and down, I couldn't write the book because of lack of time. This year, or some months ago, I said enough was enough, so I wrote the book and finally published it on the 1st of November, 2019.

This book has been ranked 1 even without a single review on numerous new release categories on Amazon and has been raking in cash.

I can confidently tell you that in few years' time, money from this one book can build a beautiful 3 story building. In fact, if I push it with great marketing and promo, the money it will make in four months can handle that.

The main reason I created this thread is for you guys to learn reading books. Don't waste your time watching football every time, playing bet, etc. I'm not against watching football, but do it with sense — don't be addicted to it.

Find a quiet time and read, especially books on "How To..." not novels. Books that solve problems last forever.

This fellow corper is an active Nairalander and he is the only Nairalander I have seen face-to-face.

If he reads this, I want to say: thank you for introducing me to those books even though you and your girlfriend kidnapped one of my printed books titled: Why Men Marry B!tches.

The first person to decipher and mention the name of this Nairalander gets 1k recharge card. Guess who he is?

3 Likes

Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:18am On Nov 07, 2019
The crazy thing about this book is: I'm writing it in series. The main book is out and it's 200+ pages. The subsequent books in the series will be 50 or 100 pages each — some may even be 25 pages — then I bundle all in different partitions. This is the fastest way to make money while you sleep.
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:20am On Nov 07, 2019
So, guess who that Nairalander is.
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 07, 2019
This is really creative. How far na? Boss Sama me small data abeg
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:53am On Nov 07, 2019
dayo2me:
This is really creative. How far na? Boss Sama me small data abeg

As long as you give the right answer.
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by sparkle7: 11:05am On Nov 07, 2019
iLegendd:
The crazy thing about this book is: I'm writing it in series. The main book is out and it's 200+ pages. The subsequent books in the series will be 50 or 100 pages each — some may even be 25 pages — then I bundle all in different partitions. This is the fastest way to make money while you sleep.
Sir how do you do rank your book so fast? This stupid book is at 1m plus.
I have seem some videos where I was instructed to go the Amazon search bar, get keywords that has less than 100 and all.
Still didn't work.
Kindly review and tell me where I got it wrong.
Can you recommend any video for amazon keywords ranking?
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Z5ZR4CL
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:20am On Nov 07, 2019
sparkle7:

Sir how do you do rank your book so fast? This stupid book is at 1m plus.
I have seem some videos where I was instructed to go the Amazon search bar, get keywords that has less than 100 and all.
Still didn't work.
Kindly review and tell me where I got it wrong.
Can you recommend any video for amazon keywords ranking?
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Z5ZR4CL

1. You rank by writing quality books that will stand the test of time and by understanding keywords and categories to put them in.

2. It didn't work because you probably didn't follow what the video told you the right way.

3. Sadly, I don't like to review or analyze people's books anymore because I get angry whenever I do — I see too many mistakes.

4. Sadly, I don't know of any particular video I can refer you to. If I do, I'll tell you.

The business is easy, but the initial stage is hard, so don't panic. Keep pushing and you'll learn as you grow. Every failure is a step to success. I failed for 3 years, but didn't give up.

1 Like

Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by Nat404: 11:22am On Nov 07, 2019
iLegendd:

Man, how many pages are suitable for a story?
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:25am On Nov 07, 2019
Nat404:
Man, how many pages are suitable for a story?

Nothing is definite, but this https://www.nairaland.com/5345464/ will help out.
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by Nat404: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2019
iLegendd:

Nothing is definite, but this https://www.nairaland.com/5345464/ will help out.
Alright. Thanks. I think 25 pages is okay for me because the story seems too short, but I will try to expand it.
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by chizzypresh(f): 11:42am On Nov 07, 2019
His moniker is deleted bah
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2019
chizzypresh:
His moniker is deleted bah

You're wrong. Since you're the only one who made an attempt, I owe you 1k card. His moniker is Harsysky.
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by chizzypresh(f): 11:48am On Nov 07, 2019
iLegendd:

You're wrong. Since you're the only one who made an attempt, I owe you 1k card. His moniker is Harsysky.

Okay ooo
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:49am On Nov 07, 2019
chizzypresh:

Okay ooo

Oh, since you didn't get it, I'll only send half. So, expect 500.
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by sunnychibs(m): 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
iLegendd:

when i opened the thread,i wanted to say lalasticl...
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by SirDanny7(m): 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
iLegendd:
Even though I ended up not liking school anymore, I still can't stop learning.

Some years ago, as a corper, I met a guy, also corper, at the lodge. I was a Batch B member and he was Batch C. I had a room at the lodge, but I love privacy, so I rented an apartment.

One day, while at the lodge, he came to our room, since his friend Shang (for short) was my roommate. Grabbed my acoustic guitar and started playing it. I think he likes guitar, but still doesn't know how to play it yet.

One thing led to another, we started talking about great books we've read. I had thousands of books and audio books in my laptop and he too had thousands of PDF books.

As we were mentioning those amazing books we've read, he mentioned one that caught my attention on memory improvement and I immediately told him to send it to me.

No matter what I know, I still feel I don't know enough, so I always learn from others or from books. I devoured that book and was hooked.

Years later, when I stumbled on Amazon KDP book publishing business, I said to myself, "That memory improvement book I read some years ago and invented some advanced tricks on how to use it, I could actually write my own unique book on it."

Since life is filled with ups and down, I couldn't write the book because of lack of time. This year, or some months ago, I said enough was enough, so I wrote the book and finally published it on the 1st of November, 2019.

This book has been ranked 1 even without a single review on numerous new release categories on Amazon and has been raking in cash.

I can confidently tell you that in few years' time, money from this one book can build a beautiful 3 story building. In fact, if I push it with great marketing and promo, the money it will make in four months can handle that.

The main reason I created this thread is for you guys to learn reading books. Don't waste your time watching football every time, playing bet, etc. I'm not against watching football, but do it with sense — don't be addicted to it.

Find a quiet time and read, especially books on "How To..." not novels. Books that solve problems last forever.

This fellow corper is an active Nairalander and he is the only Nairalander I have seen face-to-face.

If he reads this, I want to say: thank you for introducing me to those books even though you and your girlfriend kidnapped one of my printed books titled: Why Men Marry B!tches.

The first person to decipher and mention the name of this Nairalander gets 1k recharge card. Guess who he is?
is he Royalblack007

you once said something about he encouraging you to start making money from writing wink smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by chizzypresh(f): 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
iLegendd:

Lol...iLegendd sef
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
SirDanny7:

is he Royalblack007

you once said something about he encouraging you to start making money from writing wink smiley smiley

Maybe you've mistaken me for someone else. Check again.
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
chizzypresh:

Lol...iLegendd sef
I know how it feels. When you're about to graduate with a first class, but 0.1 made you to get second class upper. Clean your tears, dear.
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by chizzypresh(f): 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
iLegendd:
I know how it feels. When you're about to graduate with a first class, but 0.1 made you to get second class upper. Clean your tears, dear.

Cleaned already sad
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
chizzypresh:

Cleaned already sad

So, when do you want your card? Now or forever? Read the meaning carefully and choose wisely.

Option 1: I want it now
Option 2: I want it forever
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by EBUBS(m): 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
Choose forever o grin
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by chizzypresh(f): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
iLegendd:

So, when do you want your card? Now or forever? Read the meaning carefully and choose wisely.

Option 1: I want it now
Option 2: I want it forever

You got me thinking undecided lipsrsealed
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by chizzypresh(f): 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
EBUBS:
Choose forever o grin
Hmmm
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by chizzypresh(f): 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
I choose option 2 lipsrsealed
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
chizzypresh:

You got me thinking undecided lipsrsealed

As long as you're thinking with your brain and not your ass, you're on the right path.
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
chizzypresh:
I choose option 2 lipsrsealed

Hmm. I won't say a word.
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by chizzypresh(f): 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
iLegendd:

Hmm. I won't say a word.

Say something
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
chizzypresh:

Say something

I'm giving up on you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2U0Ivkn2Ds

So, you know the song too.

1 Like

Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by chizzypresh(f): 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
iLegendd:

I'm giving up on you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2U0Ivkn2Ds

So, you know the song too.

Of course I do but that's not what I meant
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by Kessnorman: 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
The person Is joeclef oya my 1k Airtel card
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
iLegendd:

search for his moniker but I finally got joeclef. I don't know if I get it. He wrote two books last year I guess.

I later discovered that you are the same person as joeclef you wrote a book last year called "the naughty tiger I will rape you not" I guess, right?

My no to send the airtime. 08069474144
Thank you.

I am still searching for the guy's moniker.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catching A Cheating Lover /partner / My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal / Why Yoruba women are the best in sex yes or no

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.