Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Catching A Cheating Lover /partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Catching A Cheating Lover /partner (4776 Views)

A Touching And Romantic Letter Of Love For Your Lover/partner In The New Year. / Man Weeps Bitterly After Catching A Guy ‘oxlading’ His Girlfriend Of 4 Years / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catching A Cheating Lover /partner by Ultraviolet5: 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
Do you suspect that your husband,or boyfriend or girlfriend,or wife or side chick is cheating on you? Well one way to find out is through their WhatsApp chats but you can't just start scrolling on their phone can you?
I bring you WhatsApp spy app, link this app to their phone and you will see all the messages they send and receive . dm me to get the app at s very cheap price 090 507 75 903

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Catching A Cheating Lover /partner by judatech: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
Sefia tears loading
Re: Catching A Cheating Lover /partner by shege45: 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ultraviolet5:
Do you suspect that your husband,or boyfriend or girlfriend,or wife or side chick is cheating on you? Well one way to find out is through their WhatsApp chats but you can't just start scrolling on their phone can you?
I bring you WhatsApp spy app, link this app to their phone and you will see all the messages they send and receive . dm me to get the app at s very cheap price 090 507 75 903
I saw a thread like this sometime ago, and I will still say same thing. Let me test it and if it works, I would pay you double. We can meet in person so that you would collect your money instantly. I would also pay your transport fare to which ever eatery we meet.

1 Like

Re: Catching A Cheating Lover /partner by Ultraviolet5: 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
shege45:
I saw a thread like this sometime ago, and I will still say same thing. Let me test it and if it works, I would pay you double. We can meet in person so that you would collect your money instantly. I would also pay your transport fare to which ever eatery we meet.
what?? I think there has been a misunderstanding here.
I sell WhatsApp spy app; it is used to link someone's WhatsApp to your device allowing you to see the messages they send and receive ;spy on their WhatsApp that is.
There is no need,nor desire on my part, for us to meet in any eatery or at all. All you have to do is message me on WhatsApp or call if you fancy that, we agree on a deal and I send you the app through WhatsApp. I assume you are worried about being scammed,so am I . I am also worried about being grabbed and shoved in a sack��

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catching A Cheating Lover /partner by shege45: 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ultraviolet5:
what?? I think there has been a misunderstanding here.
I sell WhatsApp spy app; it is used to link someone's WhatsApp to your device allowing you to see the messages they send and receive ;spy on their WhatsApp that is.
There is no need,nor desire on my part, for us to meet in any eatery or at all. All you have to do is message me on WhatsApp or call if you fancy that, we agree on a deal and I send you the app through WhatsApp. I assume you are worried about being scammed,so am I . I am also worried about being grabbed and shoved in a sack��
ok but i would get the app before payment?
Re: Catching A Cheating Lover /partner by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
How much undecided
Re: Catching A Cheating Lover /partner by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
Op na everybody fit do that one na.

1 Like

Re: Catching A Cheating Lover /partner by EmzyT: 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Catching A Cheating Lover /partner by somenody: 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ultraviolet5:
Ultraviolet5:
Ultraviolet5:
Re: Catching A Cheating Lover /partner by somenody: 2:07am On Aug 01, 2022
somenody:
[/color]

somenody:
[color=#000099]
Re: Catching A Cheating Lover /partner by Teeneyo(m): 6:25am On Aug 01, 2022
Lol...all na scam
U wil pay and e wont turn up
Then e blocks u

4 Likes

Re: Catching A Cheating Lover /partner by somenody: 9:46am On Aug 01, 2022
Teeneyo:
Lol...all na scam
Then e blocks u

and I did this to you in what reality,
don't go around accusing people unnecessarily oga. Not one person can say i ever did this to them EVER.

Keep bearing false witness against people and don't be surprised when it happens to you.
if you wanted payment after you could have just dmed me instead of insulting me.

let's be guided abeg.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Catching A Cheating Lover /partner by somenody: 9:47am On Aug 01, 2022
xxxx

Re: Catching A Cheating Lover /partner by somenody: 9:49am On Aug 01, 2022
cryIf you want to claim I scammed you then show evidence of our chats not just pointing fingers and spouting rubbish. cryIf you want to claim I scammed you then show evidence of our chats not just pointing fingers and spouting rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catching A Cheating Lover /partner by somenody: 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
Re: Catching A Cheating Lover /partner by nairalanderr: 3:53am On Aug 04, 2022
Ultraviolet5:
Re: Catching A Cheating Lover /partner by nairalanderr: 11:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
23:21
Re: Catching A Cheating Lover /partner by nairalanderr: 8:44am On Aug 05, 2022
08:44
Re: Catching A Cheating Lover /partner by nairalanderr: 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
15;16.
Re: Catching A Cheating Lover /partner by nairalanderr: 7:32am On Aug 07, 2022
Sunday.
Re: Catching A Cheating Lover /partner by nairalanderr: 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
25;08
Re: Catching A Cheating Lover /partner by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
Teeneyo:
Lol...all na scam
Then e blocks u

I am not saying this is a scam but what the scammer does is send u an app that will not work or require a certain code u will never have. Nobody blocks anybody anymore. Those little Asians do it all the time cheesy
Re: Catching A Cheating Lover /partner by nairalanderr: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
killmods:

I am not saying this is a scam but what the scammer does is send u an app that will not work or require a certain code u will never have. Nobody blocks anybody anymore. Those little Asians do it all the time cheesy
nothing like that.
Re: Catching A Cheating Lover /partner by nairalanderr: 4:14am On Aug 08, 2022
04:12
Re: Catching A Cheating Lover /partner by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 08, 2022
nairalanderr:
nothing like that.
Okay good but at least explain how it works, that way u can get more people interested. Some people even do videos to make u interested the more. It's not enough to ask if we want to catch a cheating partner. It can also be used for a millìon things. Explain the process, how to install/activate ( a video can make a better impression) it will get people more interested and not this usual DM/PM to get what u don't know anything about. Sounds very fishy. Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Catching A Cheating Lover /partner by nairalanderr: 9:39am On Aug 08, 2022
killmods:

Okay good but at least explain how it works, that way u can get more people interested. Some people even do videos to make u interested the more. It's not enough to ask if we want to catch a cheating partner. It can also be used for a millìon things. Explain the process, how to install/activate ( a video can make a better impression) it will get people more interested and not this usual DM/PM to get what u don't know anything about. Sounds very fishy. Goodluck
ok. Thanks ,I say dm cause it's easier to answer questions that way but I'll get on this.

1 Like

Re: Catching A Cheating Lover /partner by nairalanderr: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
Let.
Re: Catching A Cheating Lover /partner by nairalanderr: 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
me
Re: Catching A Cheating Lover /partner by nairalanderr: 1:43am On Aug 09, 2022
in!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding / Dilema,my Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Love. Plz Help Its Urgent / Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.