Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

"Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" (59736 Views)

US Recruits South African Truck Drivers As It Struggles With Shortage / Uber/bolt (taxify) Drivers In Nigeria Beware Of This Scam / Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by FakeManna: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cheesy

na wa, na sex i take buy fuel?

[/s]
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Diplomat66: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
madridguy:
I blame poverty. Majority of our girls/ladies and even married women are doing coded runs just to settle debt and pay bills.

Nigeria government are the most useless thing on earth.
Nothing we the citizens are benefiting from them than hardship upon hardship.

Hmmmmmmm
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Clinghton: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
save the money and offer something priceless and risky
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by madridguy(m): 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
My GF

Bizibi:
hmmm, someone else is using this monicker.
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by madridguy(m): 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
Na wrong person you quote madam. I be child of God Almighty.

passionberry:
is *WASH NOR WATCH..OR YOU WANT TO WATCH THE KPEKUS
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by madridguy(m): 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
Politically delivered as how? I remain one and only Buhari last man standing.

Myhusband:
Madrid had been politically delivered, now he can enjoy sanity and straight thinking

I'm happy for you bro. supporting a confused old man who don't understand economy policies before making a political decision can be so embarrassing

no sane human deserved to defend Buhari. Buhari is a total failure
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Myhusband(m): 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
madridguy:
Politically delivered as how? I remain one and only Buhari last man standing.

Continue confusing yourself bro. I understand you might be sacked from your online defence but you've lined behind sanity.

Lining behind insanity publicly is understandable, professional hazard grin

1 Like

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by wolexy14(m): 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
d truth be say hunger dey town and d best way to save money be dat.....who wan use her last card enter cab wey be say guarantee no dey say she go get money where she hustle go ........guys if u ve not noticed ......na everybody 4 naija don turn beggar....eida partial or front line......i supported apc......nana i don see d change wey i hustle 4......thunder fire apc plus hin president

3 Likes

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by sinceraconcept(m): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
Marry a non virgin at your own peril. Non virgin girls sex life is extremely wild,evwery Tom,Dick and Harry have logged in and out. Most non virgin girls pay for laundry,drinks,goods,bills with their pussy,a lot of them have logged in to shop owners to Bleep them whenever they need free drinks,free food stuffs and the shop owners can always Bleep them anytime they like.
A girl I know once said "Is it not just to stick the dick in and out and remove it?" It's no big deal to many Nigerian girls.

2 Likes

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Alexaonfleek: 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
eni4real:
Are you indirectly encouraging this act of payment in sexcoin?? undecided
lol.im not.just saying that as much as SOME girls should stop seeing their bodies as atm,these drivers should also know that sex won't pay bills or take care of the family too.If a girl offers them sex,they have mouth to say no.

1 Like

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Alexaonfleek: 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
seangy4konji:
I just finished having sex now now self..I for include picture self.

Na d type black and white weh u wear self she take cover schest ..lol
pic or idonbliv it cheesy
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Edusouls(m): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
Everybody everyone every fool, calling buhari as if buhari is the taxify /Uber drivers or useless Nigerian ladies that have sworn to only make use of their vagina as the ultimate means of exchange...Nigerians are a complete disaster and a disgrace

1 Like

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
lol.im not.just saying that as much as SOME girls should stop seeing their bodies as atm,these drivers should also know that sex won't pay bills or take care of the family too.If a girl offers them sex,they have mouth to say no.
If girls strip naked and offer payment in sexcoin, the Uber drivers should sue them for sexual harassment!!! cool
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by madridguy(m): 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
grin grin grin

Myhusband:

Continue confusing yourself bro. I understand you might be sacked from your online defence but you've lined behind sanity.

Lining behind insanity publicly is understandable, professional hazard grin
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by webngnews: 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hmmm
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by joelag: 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
Naija don cast... All thanks to Saint Buhari.

1 Like

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by seangy4konji: 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
pic or idonbliv it cheesy
you are part of DAT crew..lol

2 Likes

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by oluwableskay(m): 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
seangy4konji:
you are part of DAT crew..lol
your boxer dirty sef �
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by seangy4konji: 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
oluwableskay:
your boxer dirty sef �
lol.u wish..its faded
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Depressed101: 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
Only a fool will accept pxssy in place of their daily bread..
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Americanboy35: 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
Pls like how much uber drivers make per day?
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by yomcity: 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
I could remembered vividly wen I was still doing uber, I took a lady from ikeja to Ajay, wen we get to Ajah around 10:30pm she was calling her guy buh d guy was not picking up her calls. So she was now begging mi to help her back to Ikeja and promised to pay back through her kpekus. But I told her my money is very paramount so I agreed to take her back to ikeja after so much pleading on getting to ikeja she asked mi how do I want it so I told her she should just go wt her useless body cause so irritating and disgusting caaue I dnt feel anything for her at so I wont b surprised if they ve started offering their body as a means of payment buh I will be highly disappointed on anyone Uber guy doing that cause if u addicted to DAT u are ruining ur life just like soap de dissolved little by little. Pls b watchful and b smart. Also b diligent wt ur work. Thank u
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by akanbiaa(m): 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
The solution is simply to make the payment online as in via the app such that you must pay from your wallet before you are free to go. Even if the driver wants to pay he will need to transfer the amount to the customers wallet first before customer can pay him back.

1 Like

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Kingsley10000: 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
yen yen yen.las Las you will still have sex with a Nigerian girl this month
This girl fine o

baby can u give me ur number or pm me
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Sagay212: 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
This is what happens when the masses keep forming ' wetin govt dey do nor concern me' ' God go punish all our politicians' ' God go provide for me' instead of flogging and breaking these politicians heads. Prostitution everywhere, beggars everywhere, you cannot walk or drive in peace without seeing people begging you desperately for money.

Yet a bastard politician will open his cursed mouth and say the roads in the country are not that bad. Just imagine how they take the masses for granted. You go to the hospitals, no equipment, yet the cursed politicians will travel out for any slight sickness.

Nigerian masses really need to wake up. All these politicians need to be dealt with mercilessly. It's frustrating to see people hailing any Nigerian politician with the kind of hardship they make the masses go through.
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by oglalasioux(m): 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
This news is not true. Might be true in Lagos but Abuja? No!
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
Americanboy35:
Pls like how much uber drivers make per day?

same question I wanna ask

1 Like

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by seangy4konji: 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
Sagay212:
This is what happens when the masses keep forming ' wetin govt dey do nor concern me' ' God go punish all our politicians' ' God go provide for me' instead of flogging and breaking these politicians heads. Prostitution everywhere, beggars everywhere, you cannot walk or drive in peace without seeing people begging you desperately for money.

Yet a bastard politician will open his cursed mouth and say the roads in the country are not that bad. Just imagine how they take the masses for granted. You go to the hospitals, no equipment, yet the cursed politicians will travel out for any slight sickness.

Nigerian masses really need to wake up. All these politicians need to be dealt with mercilessly. It's frustrating to see people hailing any Nigerian politician with the kind of hardship they make the masses go through.
I swear. Some people will still be saying dino my man...nothing. I mean absolutely nothing is working..all those girls you see using any big phone. Apart from the cooperate ones with access to loan..they proatituted their way to get pgones.,change pant and bra,beg for sub..every say dick to survive..if you go on ayreey,even area Bros that used to do well will call you to corner and tell you how the kids are at home locked up.can't go to school have not eaten if he can see 2 k.as in.every rubbish.I awear.all the so called lady celebs..are prostituting to keep up d lifestyle and glamor.person DAT lives in Lagos but always on flight to abuja..is she a pilot?
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by owila4luv(m): 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
500 per round, 2500=5 rounds
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by pocohantas(f): 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
I find it funny when guys insult ladies over things like this. The average lady is more emotionally mature than her male counterpart. Only the one wey never see life fit loose guard- so for a lady to offer you kpekus, she has weighed the opportunity cost and concluded she isn't losing. She is also far gone in the street.

Toto na natural resources, e no get meter. Nothing wey you fit knack wey e go commot. Neither will you take it home with you as memento. You will fck and leave. You will still pay UBER their commision. While she takes same toto to the one she "loves" at no cost, which of course is how it should be.

If I am a man and you try such with me, I will fling you out of my car. Toto is not a legal tender, but then- men will always be men.

Tbh, the way lots of Naija guys view sex is a plus to some ladies. Because the day they begin to view it differently, such ladies would lose their bargaining power. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by meobizy(f): 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
So, who thought up this lie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) / COVID-19: Niger Turns Back Trailer Load Of Lagos Returnees / FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.