Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

"Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" (59746 Views)

US Recruits South African Truck Drivers As It Struggles With Shortage / Uber/bolt (taxify) Drivers In Nigeria Beware Of This Scam / Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by generationz(f): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
pocohantas:
I find it funny when guys insult ladies over things like this. The average lady is more emotionally mature than her male counterpart. Only the one wey never see life fit loose guard- so for a lady to offer you kpekus like this, she has weighed the opportunity cost and concluded she isn't losing. She is also far gone in the street.

Toto na natural resources, e no get meter. Nothing wey you fit knack wey e go commot. Neither will you take it home with you as memento. You will fck and leave. You will still pay UBER their commision. While she takes same toto to the one she "loves" at no cost, which of course is how it should be.

If I am a man and you try such with me, I will fling you out of my car. Toto is not a legal tender, but then- men will always be men.

Tbh, the way lots of Naija guys view sex is a plus to some ladies. Because the day they begin to view it differently, such ladies would lose their bargaining power.
grin

That is why Nollywood actresses buy houses and their male counterparts can't pay medical bills.

These one's here will call those women all sorts of names only to become like those rich sugar daddies who stole their girlfriends with money because only a few men can separate their self-worth from the cash in their akkant.
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Inieke5(m): 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
Father Lord help us
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by spencekat(m): 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
omenka:
Nigerians are fast becoming the dumbest people on the planet. Believing all sort of horseshit they read on social media when most of the things we see are merely meant to make those people trend.
It is true.
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Icebreeze(m): 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
A good friend once said
That pussy has the most highest exchange � rate, even higher than that of bitcoin.
Now I got the message.
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by pocohantas(f): 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
YorubaPrince:

angry

Hehehehe. No vex
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by YorubaPrince: 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
pocohantas:

No mind them, they think they have sense. The ladies are buying houses, cars, going on vacations at nice places- yet some deluded younglings think their decisions and insults on NL makes any difference. The main ancestors that drop good money don't have time to talk too much. They don't even have any time to judge you. They just wanna buy you over with money.

angry

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Situation001(m): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
SMH.. why won't they be using them for ritual purposes..
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by generationz(f): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
pocohantas:

No mind them, they think they have sense. The ladies are buying houses, cars, going on vacations at nice places- yet some deluded younglings think their decisions and insults on NL makes any difference. The main ancestors that drop good money don't have time to talk too much. They don't even have any time to judge you. They just wanna buy you over with money.

Shikena.
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by pacespot(m): 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
They will not take ordinary taxis because they think taxify or uber is too classy.
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by pacespot(m): 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
They will not take ordinary cab they can afford but uber or taxify just to feel classy. If you've ever been to when women change those their tight jeans wears, you will never pity a woman again. Tough life, tough guys, tough economy and tough dressing, that is the women thing. So don't take it easy with today's women o grin. Your act of kindness might just be interpreted as weakness.
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by mgbadike81: 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
madridguy:
I blame poverty. Majority of our girls/ladies and even married women are doing coded runs just to settle debt and pay bills.

Nigeria government are the most useless thing on earth.
Nothing we the citizens are benefiting from them than hardship upon hardship.
lol, so you're no longer worshipping Buhari?
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Sagay212: 10:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
seangy4konji:
I swear. Some people will still be saying dino my man...nothing. I mean absolutely nothing is working..all those girls you see using any big phone. Apart from the cooperate ones with access to loan..they proatituted their way to get pgones.,change pant and bra,beg for sub..every say dick to survive..if you go on ayreey,even area Bros that used to do well will call you to corner and tell you how the kids are at home locked up.can't go to school have not eaten if he can see 2 k.as in.every rubbish.I awear.all the so called lady celebs..are prostituting to keep up d lifestyle and glamor.person DAT lives in Lagos but always on flight to abuja..is she a pilot?

Even girls who work are using olosho as side job.
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by seangy4konji: 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
Sagay212:

Even girls who work are using olosho as side job.
bankers sez pass..deh bring cooler home before going to office.
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by berryace007: 11:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
Can't wait to buy my car and start uber business

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by nick50(m): 1:23am On Nov 08, 2019
Tomorrow dem go come out to tell us how they were raped by uber drivers yen yen yen..
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by CoolAmbience(m): 4:36am On Nov 08, 2019
madridguy:
I blame poverty. Majority of our girls/ladies and even married women are doing coded runs just to settle debt and pay bills.

This one don carry government matter come put inside this clear matter of 'moral decadence'.

So, you believe there are no jobs in Nigeria? Are there really no jobs in Nigeria or many persons find certain jobs demeaning?

Are you aware that so many people are damn unemployable and incurably indolent? I can tell you that for free, and without fear of contradiction, because I am an entrepreneur and an employer of labour.

My guy, no job is below 'anyone's standards' as far as it can pay 'basic daily' bills at the material time, while you are on the lookout for something better. People must learn to appreciate that there's got to be a starting point...life isn't magic.

Come to think of it...how can a jobless lady prefer to use uber or taxify instead of keke or the regular taxis that are everywhere?

U sure say your head sef correct? Reason am na.
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 08, 2019
But how is that possible when Uber automatically deducts their fare from your credit/debit card? Or is it done differently in Nigeria? cool cool
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:50am On Nov 08, 2019
madridguy:

I'm glad you all who supported this ill fated govt are coming out to see how clueless and messed up they are.
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by skyblueking(m): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2019
roca47:
let's take turns

lolzz... We'll make it 80 20.... I'll go for the lion's share...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) / COVID-19: Niger Turns Back Trailer Load Of Lagos Returnees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.