Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

"Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" (59732 Views)

US Recruits South African Truck Drivers As It Struggles With Shortage / Uber/bolt (taxify) Drivers In Nigeria Beware Of This Scam / Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Bizibi(m): 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
madridguy:
No mind baba with his economy team.

hmmm, someone else is using this monicker.

1 Like

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
so if the UBER driver get sex as form of payment how does he remit money to his boss or where does he see money to fuel his car? na the Uber driver lose in the end not the girl plus im fit collect std from her if no condom dey d car and he"s pressed to nack her sharp sharp.double wahala.
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Bizibi(m): 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
omenka:
Nigerians are fast becoming the dumbest people on the planet. Believing all sort of horseshit they read on social media when most of the things we see are merely meant to make those people trend.
this is even small,it has been going on for years before Uber and taxify came to Nigeria.it is no news to me.

4 Likes

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Arizonaguy(m): 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
MrGidifeed:
The trending News is that girls are now offering Uber and Taxify driver sex to pay for their trip.

See tweets below..

Source: https://gidifeed.com/nigerians-react-as-girls-now-offering-sex-to-pay-uber-taxify-driver/

Hilarious how girls nay prostitues think they can hoodwink you with sex
Those mfs have considered their private parts as assets, legal tender and means of payment...btw not all of us are freaked out when we see those sagged boobs and cunts

2 Likes

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by edoairways: 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Lemme wash my Camry and head straight to the island Tonite. I might receive some HEADIES award u Know grin grin grin
When is the next meeting?
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by WhoBeThisMan: 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
madridguy:
No mind baba with his economy team.

ha haha hahahahahaha... Buhaahahahahaha.. hahahahahaha he he he .........buhahahahahahaha!! Hey chai hahahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Angelfrost(m): 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
Taxi ride of how much... Whatever happened to public transportation, or the good 'ol trekking??!...

You expose yourselves to Herpes, oral Candida, STDs, etc, just to give off the impression of being made??!.... This generation don cast sha.

1 Like

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Toseenlove: 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

grin grin grin
Seems a well known buharist is wailing already. There is already a Brain resetting going on.

I know that zombie who sells rotten and dead vultures suya meat under Ojuelegba bridge will still come here and lick Buhari saggy and lifeless balls as usual. grin grin

By the time that dullard will finish with them In 2023. They will want to have sense but Nigerians no fit ever ever wise and get sense laye laye. PS:I don't support any mother.fucking useless oloribu.ku polithiefcians east, west, south, north..... Nigeria Is a useless, meaningless, non-xistent, hellhole, poverty riden and rotten entity.

2 Likes

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by SuperKlean(m): 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
madridguy:
I blame poverty. Majority of our girls/ladies and even married women are doing coded runs just to settle debt and pay bills.

Nigeria government are the most useless thing on earth.
Nothing we the citizens are benefiting from them than hardship upon hardship.
buhari oo grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by udobaba(f): 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
This is what Buhari has reduced us to.

2 Likes

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by SuperKlean(m): 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

grin grin grin
Seems a well known buharist is wailing already. There is already a Brain resetting going on.

I know that zombie who sells rotten and dead vultures suya meat under Ojuelegba bridge will still come here and lick Buhari saggy and lifeless balls as usual. grin grin
that one would soon say the truth one day, just watch

1 Like

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by seangy4konji: 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
Any lady who try such with me go hear when...

If you toast the bastard on a normal day go raise shoulder..

Dem Jo sabi anything pass sex now and money. 98% of Nigerian girls. Just wantnyou to have sex with them and give them money...I swear. All prostituea everywhere.

Its alarming..if you have energy..u can knack 10 girls every day different ones till next year July
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Nicerazor(m): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
Make I run ask ogaga my guy wey de do Uber for Abuja. Chaii, I de come mbok
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Blogfarms: 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mo fo o
They want to pay in clitcoins
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Edyice: 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
sad

So cheap

They don't have tf now ... Anyways I am here for you , I will need your contact for follow up .. cool
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Alexaonfleek: 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
seangy4konji:

Dem Jo sabi anything pass sex now and money. 98% of Nigerian girls. Just wantnyou to have sex with them and give them money...I swear. All prostituea everywhere.

Its alarming..if you have energy..u can knack 10 girls every day different ones till next year July
yen yen yen.las Las you will still have sex with a Nigerian girl this month

1 Like

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by MedicH: 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
i no go wan make my wife give birth to a female. females born today come out with zero brains. some have little sha but by the time they use relaxer and hair dryer for long, the little brain cells cook and disappears.

4 Likes

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

grin grin grin

Ojuelegba bridge grin

1 Like

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by MedicH: 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
seangy4konji:

unfortunate but wetin man go do nah
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
Feminists don't want to hear this...

They just want to become Nigerian President..

They don't have interest in topics like this!! undecided
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
Conceptalumi:
E-body payment grin

It is called VPay.

2 Likes

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by seangy4konji: 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
I just finished having sex now now self..I for include picture self.

Na d type black and white weh u wear self she take cover schest ..lol
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
eleojo23:
The men accepting the sex as payment are foolish...

Shey they can take the remnant of the sex to the market to buy commodities?

Issorait..! Their eye go soon clear.
Or they will use the remnants to pay the school fees of their Children??

I don't know why people find it difficult to keep Business separate from pleasure.. .

1 Like

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
let's take turns
skyblueking:
Oops....
My car will be out tonight for a rampage....
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by mployer(m): 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
omenka:
Nigerians are fast becoming the dumbest people on the planet. Believing all sort of horseshit they read on social media when most of the things we see are merely meant to make those people trend.

It has been happening for long bro. Ask any Uber driver you know.

It's just an offer, a lot of them decline anyway.

Sometimes they negotiate it before starting the trip.

1 Like

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Zakaribin(m): 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
Can you imagine!
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
Are you indirectly encouraging this act of payment in sexcoin?? undecided
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by wolexy14(m): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2019
na apc change ....pattern......we go enjoy Las las

1 Like

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
Olayinka8793:
The uber men accepting such would think themselves smart whereas they are fools.
How can you substitute the source of your daily bread for a round of sex in a strange pussy?
Hustling and flexing should be done separately.

Lol not totally right, if you collect S-payment for just one customer per day you are having a swell time, you ill cover the money you lot from other rides na...ride no go pass 2k, but ladies i duff my hat for una oh..

1 Like

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by alizma: 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
So? Trade and batter
What did you just say?
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by pennyland(m): 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
My friend who is an old baba, took some two twins around with Uber, finally to there destination, there change is #4500,they said they have only#3000 on them,so The first twin left by telling baba,baba am going,my second sister is with you comote your remaining money for her body, before baba know what's going girl have removed her top, standing in front of baba by telling him,baba Will start from the top before you go down,baba respond by telling her you can go my daughter.so it is true it is happening

3 Likes

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Magnumproperty: 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
Iceiscold:
that one too far,come my place here especially at night,girls offer free sex to okada riders for the night for night accomadation
Ahahahahah. Which area be dat again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) / COVID-19: Niger Turns Back Trailer Load Of Lagos Returnees / FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.