Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? (14966 Views)

China To Help Nigeria Fight Money Laundering, Terrorism Financing - Chinese Govt / John Campbell: Why US Can’t Help Nigeria Fight Insecurity / Iran Ready To Help Nigeria End Terrorism ― Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by gunnersway(m): 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
ABCthings:
We talk all the times about how things are going wrong and what other people and the government should do.
And we keep hoping that things will turn around. But seldomly talk about how we are helping matters.

What are you doing to help our Nigera?
Please contribute and let others learn.

I try the best I can not to throw waste on the already dirty roads. Most times I walk long distances with my trash before I can spot a wastbin or dumpsite to dispose off the waste

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Immatex(m): 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
I pay my taxes though I am over taxed. I pay for all levies as required by law to drive on Nigeria Roads though they are the worst roads to drive on. Everybody pays VAT on lots of items purchased.
I provide for my own water, electricity, security and health. Nigeria Government have done nothing for me.
I have never enjoyed sound roads, water supply, stable electricity, affordable healthcare nor adequate security.
This is what being a Nigerian entails!

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Sirseedorf(m): 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
Campaigning for the Next level Agenda

Level 101
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by notoriousbabe: 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
tiger28:
80 percent of the loudmouths here aren't doing anything as Nigerian citizens. They are only Nigerians by birth. They and their families hardly pay any tax but na to shout Buhari , GeJ up and down.
my friend stop dodging the question,go back and answer it or shut the fok up

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Confirmedzombie: 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
The caption should be WHAT ARE THE Igbos DOING TO HELP NIGERIA AS A CITIZEN.

Of course, all they do is to criticize and hail those that criticize Nigeria, even when they know that those they hail are part of the problem we are facing today.

Shame on Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by voltron14: 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
PennywysCares:
Silly question

The question should be what has the nigerian government do to help the citizens

What can we contribute when we are unemployed

So you are unemployed?

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by tobby20: 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
ArticleBeast:
I have not committed suicide at least
No we need more people to commit suicide , thus reducing overpopulation,
IMAGINE 1 million people subtracted from the country ,
I got chop tire
Hey I'm just messing around
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by nnaeyes6: 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
I am eating ones a day to help Nigeria. At least that one is a circumstantial help.

Please if u love me more than Nigeria presently just make my meal 1:0:1.

Fidelity.
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Princemolar101: 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
I rather help a dog about to butchered by a calabar dog seller than waste time on an expired product

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by nnaeyes6: 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
I am eating ones a day to help Nigeria. At least that one is a circumstantial help.

Please if u love me more than Nigeria presently just make my meal 1:0:1.

Fidelity Bank.
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Rexnegro(m): 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
lordm:
Majority of them only criticise,
and what are you doing right now ? well criticism is part of life . so we should all deal with it by doing things that won't warrant it .

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Promise47(m): 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
oga shut up make them sell this country I beg make them sell this country
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by anthony86(m): 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
I work legitimately daily to boost Nigeria Economy, pay the Nigerian government almost 20 percent of my income as Tax. What else do they want

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by dfrost: 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
WASMOG:
As a member of the armed forces of Nigeri, �� I swear oath to defend the territorial water ways of Nigeria �� which am doing so now.

Peace to Nigeria
May God guide our leaders to the right path
God bless the armed forces of Nigeria ��✈
Proudly NN⚓⚓

Well done bros. Well done and I really mean. Not easy to be a force man in Nigeria. Sometimes I wonder how you guys do it. cry

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by chelsea1116(m): 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Lol.
Nigeria my ass.
I always do my best to help the poor and little kids that have nothing..
I do it for God, humanity and love's sake and not for this bloody fucking country. Meanwhile i have left the stupid country and i when i have the opportunity i will help my friends leave that country.

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by IkemChris(m): 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
What have Nigeria done as a country to help me?
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Sergioaguero: 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
I sell digital ph Meter for water management, fish farmers, cream makers, soap makes, cosmetics company, water egineers, laboratoeies, water treatment etc.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
undecided
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Olamsoh: 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
1. For those not old enough.. Let me give you small history that i think Star-boy should learn from.

Do you know that Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe was IBB's VP? As his name suggests he came from the Southern part of Nigeria and was a very principled man
2. He resigned when IBB alongside Abacha secretly sneaked Nigeria into the Organisation of Islamic Conference [OIC]. He couldn't imagine where a group of officers would take unilateral decisions because they belong from a certain part of the country. He served from 1985 to 1986. the Morris Monye factor

3. He left with his name intact. I realize that a good name means nothing in Nigeria... It is all about how much money and power you can get and YES Nigeria still joined the OIC anyways but he refused to be part of it

4. After he resigned, IBB offered to "give him a military parade", he vehemently rejected it. He later found out there was a grand plan to gun him down at the parade and blame it on accidental discharge. Ebitu Ukiwe is from present day Abia State.

I just said let me remind Star-boy of that history

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Rexnegro(m): 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

Help wetin?

You better jump from this evil sinking ship because you'll never benefit anything for yourself, family and the rest of humanity by continuing to hang on to a hopeless entity. Politicians know this, and that's why they laugh at your stupidity when you go to the polls to vote them in. They are the most unpatriotic elements of our society who buy properties abroad, invest abroad and run there to rest and treat themselves for common headache. Then, they delude the rest of mentally-raped idîots like the OP to keep believing in patriotism.

Una eye go soon clear!

For those who have sense, the only thing you better is YOURSELF, so that your loved ones and the rest of humanity may benefit also.

The country has been specially created to fail you, don't fail yourself. Always remember this!
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by dfrost: 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
kelvinUchiha:
I am minding my business grin

cheesy grin At least that's something cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Centcanada: 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
Nigeria is fade country. No help can do anymore except they split into 2 or 3 places.
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
Pay Bills
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Saintp(m): 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
Op, I think you are making a mistake.

More than 90% of people in Nigeria are not citizens. They are just people who exist in Nigeria.

Citizens are people who ask the right questions about the state of their country, they hold their leaders accountable.
Citizens are people who don't support the government sheepishly or lick the president or governor hairy ass rather it is the government that should lick the ass of citizens cos they are nothing without the citizens.
Citizens are people who don't think along ethnic, religious, political party and tribal line but have a constant ideology irrespective of who is in power
Citizens are people who own the country and the government are their employees not a case where the government own the country while the people are their foot soldiers. etc.

How many citizens do Nigeria really have?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Nnakwu: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
I'm trying to relocate to a better country to make money and help my family. Then come back and join politics to change the system.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by toolovely(m): 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
What is Nigeria doing to help it's citizens?
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by cigaricon(m): 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
I've been trying to reach Buhari on the phone so I can talk some sense into his head, but his number ain't going through undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Sirseedorf(m): 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
To be honest, I own Nigeria nothing. the only grace I had is my well being and securing my self both physically and mentally.

I never benefited from the government, no input but you ask for output, lailai kole work.

I work my A55 off with a job less than 30k salary and you want me to contribute to a non profitable Nigeria? I'd rather face my hustle and see to my progress. Nigeria and government are f9 to me..

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by koffsman(m): 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
Despite the fact that our government treat us bad I still pay my tax and I abide by the rules and regulations of the land and I try to be a good citizen where ever I find myself but here is the real deal what is our leadera doing to make Nigeria better

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Ttipsy(f): 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
Keep your environment clean

Obey traffic rules

Avoid hate speech and tribalism

Do not vandalize public utility eg roads

Add your

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by PennywysCares(m): 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
voltron14:

So you are unemployed?

Yes

Do you have any job for me?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra Youth Group Lauds Soludo’s Fight Against Insecurity / Zamfara Stalemate Will Be Resolved Before Elections – Buhari / President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.