Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? (14708 Views)

John Campbell: Why US Can’t Help Nigeria Fight Insecurity / "You Embezzle, You Die."; Citizen To President Muhammadu Buhari / See What SARAKI Was Caught Doing… As He Arrives Kwara After Defection From APC ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Jestin: 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
ba7man:
You're useless to Nigeria then. Bye.
...Nigeria itself is useless my brother. Travel to other smaller Africa countries and see for urself
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by distilledwalex(m): 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
For Naija.. Everyone is a republic.. Provide your own, water, electricity road and other amenities.. Avoid their yeye task if you can, if you can't let it go.. There is absolutely nothing anyone can do to help this country we are so upside down that the phrase upside-down dey turn upside down to look at us...
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by bilag17(m): 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by frankmoney(m): 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
Trying to migrate to reduce population

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by ussv: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
What is Nigeria doing as a country to help us ?
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by ABCthings: 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
eodavids:

Op thank you for this thread.

Its reassuring to know there are still optimists in our country Nigeria. You are not alone. As a matter of fact, we are forming a movement for better Nigeria and you are invited to be among the pioneers.

I will contact you soon.
Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by omoalayo(m): 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
Suspect33:
What has Nigeria as a country done to help its citizens, everyone is on survival mode, I'm even contemplating Germany as it is o, free tuition + permanent residence cool, na block account hold man

To anyone that says 'stay and build your country' oya collect

Guy I dey hear o...

Help person o.. Mo sabi as E dey go o
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by ABCthings: 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
andassyn:
I have stopped dumbing trash on the road or ground, I would rather keep it with me until I see a dustbin or until I reach my destination.

I am taking the path of entrepreneurship,so as to earn money, give back to the society, train and employ people.

I am educating people around me to do the right thing, make changes and never give up.
God bless you. Dealing with wastes is a thing.
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by ABCthings: 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Tayor23:
Maybe if we Nigerians can discharge our duties as required by the law and the constitution without bias (Human duties ) maybe things will start improving in a positive way.
This is just my thought.
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by ABCthings: 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
Fvckmoderators:
The head is rotten to start with, your president doesnt even like Nigeria talkless of staying in it.

Nigeria has been destroyed.

You have an affidavit president and you are expecting things to get better?
Come on!
Be we can't just sit down and be destroyed. Something has to be done and I believe we can still do something.
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Starz825(m): 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
Am planning on creating another small country...so I can take some pple there... Nigeria is overpopulated naw abi
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by ABCthings: 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kylekent59:
What else if not only dumping residues in the waste bin,but not on the ground.
Not dumping refuses. Is not the only way to make Nigeria a better.
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Mustiboy(m): 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
Grupo:
I work as a freelancer, bringing forex into the economy.

I also hire people, from writers to graphics designers.

Even though I don't pay them in six figures, but at least I help them put food on their table. Thus reducing unemployment.
Can I write or proofread for you?
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by ABCthings: 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
What is Nigeria doing to help me
Who is this question for now?
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by ABCthings: 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
Toseenlove:

This Is probably the most us.ele.ss question In the history of mankind. You lot just sit down and ask stu.pid questions. "I'm very sure most of u who post this meaningless post are part of the basta.rds who are enjoying the commonwealth of these Gullible Stinky Masses" Ever since I started growing up. I've never View this portion of earth as a conducive environment for HUMAN BEINGS.
Don't you think it will be toxic if everyone has your view? You should be part of the solution.
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by ABCthings: 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
oliviabams:
Nice question. Nigeria is made up of u and I. winkWhat I am doing is to love u and I and I show that by praying for u and I. wink
Be hospitable. Nice smiley
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by ABCthings: 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
Aphroditee:
What is Nigeria doing to help
Your answer is coming from Germany grin

Nigeria is not good...... agreed.

Now what are you doing to help matters?
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Legendguru: 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by ABCthings: 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
Abimbola29:
the question should be,what has the government done for me as its citizen ??
this the umpteenth time I'm seeing this question here. We know Nigeria is bad, Now how are you helping matters?
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by ABCthings: 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ttipsy:
But OP what has Nigerian government done for her citizens

Imagine what fashola said today
grin As if that will stop you guys from voting him tomorrow.
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by ABCthings: 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
MrNipplesLover:
I go to my work monday-friday, then chill on weekend.
So? What has that got to do with the question?
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by ABCthings: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
simplesearch:
Sincerely speaking, a Father needs to first help a child before the child can in turn help his father not the other way round, a child not empowered can't be frowned at if he fails to deliver since he has nothing to give in the first place. Nigeria has given birth to many wicked first born who took all the fathers inheritance while turning the other children into destitute seated at the gate. But the good thing is that until this wicked elder brothers return the inheritance of others to them, the noise at the gate will always keep them in a state of perpetual discomfort. Nigeria is a lost Nation in need of recovery, and I strongly believe that soon God will turn the table around and wasted years and lives will be recovered, while the wicked elder brothers will be put to shame.
Amen!
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Aphroditee(f): 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
ABCthings:
Your answer is coming from Germany grin

Nigeria is not good...... agreed.

Now what are you doing to help matters?
I never help myself talkless of Nigeria
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by ABCthings: 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
Teejay13:
As a Citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria i registered a community base organisation Barnawa Peace Development Initiative (BPDI) which serve as a tool for promoting peaceful co-existance among humanity.

Secondly as a true citizen of Nigeria, i volunteer for a Non Governmental Organisation CODE with its initiative I follow the money focuses on tracking government spending.

So as a true citizen of Nigeria, i urge every youth to engage and lets join hands to make Nigeria great.

Thank you for bringing up this post.
God bless you sir! smiley
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by ABCthings: 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
Aphroditee:
I never help myself talkless of Nigeria
So in order words, it you first then the nation.
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by 1metre: 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
computergeek:
Blowing ineffective grammar on Nairaland...

The day Nigerians unite against politicians wasting our funds is the day we will be set free... (This is an example of social media gra gra)
I totally agree with you, Nigeria will be set free if and only if organized revolution against all political office holder in Nigeria is put to play. The power of the government is the people, the people must strive as much possible to attack, abuse, employ atmosphere of consternation esp in environment where these political rascal cohabit.
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by ba7man(m): 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
Jestin:
...Nigeria itself is useless my brother. Travel to other smaller Africa countries and see for urself
It's the people within it that make up the country.

You are one.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Aphroditee(f): 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
ABCthings:
So in order words, it you first then the nation.
Of course you can't pour from an empty cup, i have to be capable enough to help myself first

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
ABCthings:
Be we can't just sit down and be destroyed. Something has to be done and I believe we can still do something.

How many youths participated In the last election?
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Twofoursix: 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
lordm:
Majority of them only criticise,
You haven't say anything.
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Weirdgee: 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
Some just dey here dey talk rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Supreme Court Judges Accused Of Corruption Step Down / Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Rivers (Photos) / Aggrieved APC Leaders Set Up Plan B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.