Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? (14694 Views)

John Campbell: Why US Can’t Help Nigeria Fight Insecurity / "You Embezzle, You Die."; Citizen To President Muhammadu Buhari / See What SARAKI Was Caught Doing… As He Arrives Kwara After Defection From APC ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Makaveli1166(m): 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

Help wetin?

You better jump from this evil sinking ship because you'll never benefit anything for yourself, family and the rest of humanity by continuing to hang on to a hopeless entity. Politicians know this, and that's why they laugh at your stupidity when you go to the polls to vote them in. They are the most unpatriotic elements of our society who buy properties abroad, invest abroad and run there to rest and treat themselves for common headache. Then, they delude the rest of mentally-raped idîots like the OP to keep believing in patriotism.

Una eye go soon clear!

For those who have sense, the only thing you better is YOURSELF, so that your loved ones and the rest of humanity may benefit also.

The country has been specially created to fail you, don't fail yourself. Always remember this!
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Maziyk: 11:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
I am going everything to help destroy it I am ipob
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by wisekings: 12:13am On Nov 08, 2019
Am still waiting for bubu to return
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Abimbola29(m): 12:18am On Nov 08, 2019
ABCthings:
this the umpteenth time I'm seeing this question here. We know Nigeria is bad, Now how are you helping matters?
I repeat,what has Nigeria done for me,what have I benefited being a Nigerian citizen,dad died when I was 1,mum died when I was 9,only child of a dead late parents,my aunt sent me through secondary school,got retired,decided to help my self through university, with the hope a not ending in the street,graduated 2016 January 16th,till date no job,pls have you ever gone to a job interview and you where asked who are you related to? pls let me not start I am leaving on Gods mercy,imagine applying for job and the people who are connected are getting jobs every day in a platter of gold..most time I sit and I asked my self why am I even alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Abimbola29(m): 12:19am On Nov 08, 2019
ABCthings:
this the umpteenth time I'm seeing this question here. We know Nigeria is bad, Now how are you helping matters?
I repeat,what has Nigeria done for me,what have I benefited being a Nigerian citizen,dad died when I was 1,mum died when I was 9,only child of a dead late parents,my aunt sent me through secondary school,got retired,decided to help my self through university, with the hope a not ending in the street,graduated 2016 January 16th,till date no job,pls have you ever gone to a job interview and you where asked who are you related to? pls let me not start I am leaving on Gods mercy,imagine applying for job and the people who are connected are getting jobs every day in a platter of gold..most time I sit and I asked my self why am I even alive,as a Nigerian I have never benefited any thing from the country..pls am not in the mood to talk much
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by KingofInternet(m): 1:33am On Nov 08, 2019
by praying to God to help Nigeria
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by ArticleBeast: 2:22am On Nov 08, 2019
Unghost:

you are worthless guy..........commit d suicide na....... nobody hold you wink
Your father and mother are worthless oloriburuku... May leprosy damage that ur lineage... Efulefu
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by ABCthings: 2:50am On Nov 08, 2019
Abimbola29:

I repeat,what has Nigeria done for me,what have I benefited being a Nigerian citizen,dad died when I was 1,mum died when I was 9,only child of a dead late parents,my aunt sent me through secondary school,got retired,decided to help my self through university, with the hope a not ending in the street,graduated 2016 January 16th,till date no job,pls have you ever gone to a job interview and you where asked who are you related to? pls let me not start I am leaving on Gods mercy,imagine applying for job and the people who are connected are getting jobs every day in a platter of gold..most time I sit and I asked my self why am I even alive
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by femi4: 4:34am On Nov 08, 2019
Twofoursix:

Big lie. How many lion will you kill, for you to answer lion killer. My dear it is one.
Someone that have I pass my neighbor is providing light for the public.
1, some people will charge their phone there.
2, when you are passing in front of his house u don't to on your own torch.
Olodo....That's noise and environmental pollution. You are not solving a problem by creating another one.

Besides, we talking to solution to Nigeria's problem not your rented room and palour
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Duane212(m): 7:35am On Nov 08, 2019
Suspect33:
To study in Germany as a foreigner, you need to deposit 8740 Euro in a block account, when you move over to Germany, the account would be open to you to use, it's just so that you won't come to their country and constitute nuisance
ok, thank you so much, really appreciate your time.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by LucemFerre: 8:37am On Nov 08, 2019
Looking for ways to leave this zoo. At least when I leave another person go chop my share
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by LucemFerre: 8:37am On Nov 08, 2019
Suspect33:
To study in Germany as a foreigner, you need to deposit 8740 Euro in a block account, when you move over to Germany, the account would be open to you to use, it's just so that you won't come to their country and constitute nuisance

This one na correct info o
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Suspect33(m): 9:24am On Nov 08, 2019
LucemFerre:

This one na correct info o
oya return to gaming section before i alert NL police grin
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by adekolaelect(m): 10:04am On Nov 08, 2019
I am on my own

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by LucemFerre: 10:50am On Nov 08, 2019
Suspect33:
oya return to gaming section before i alert NL police grin
lol cheesy
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Twofoursix: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2019
Abimbola29:

My guy going to school is a game of chance (gamble) . you will not tell me that before you enter into university that you have not heard that there millions of people who are without job. For the fact that you are one of the numbers now is not a new thing.
It is a pity that you lose your bet. Or maybe you did not play double chance (win or draw) even if you played double chance your game may still cut.
But by the way must you work for somebody? Can't you create a job.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) / Judge Withdraws From Case Stopping Impeachment Of Zamfara Deputy Governor / 2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.