Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Lesson For Guys That Think Women Are Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesson For Guys That Think Women Are Bad (2405 Views)

I Do Think Women Are Everywhere But I Just Realized WOMEN Are Hard To Find Now / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesson For Guys That Think Women Are Bad by lexdino: 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
QUICK POINTERS:

* This post was motivated after reading several of the miseducation threads created by the NLer with the Ubunja username. I observed the way some guys/men refuted the reality of that guy's teachings in his threads therefore, I decided to create this thread as a layman's explanation of what I have learnt from the girls I've dated so far.

* "Average girl" as used in the context of this thread means a girl who comes from a fairly stable home, has average or good looks, not older than 25, not a drug addict/alcoholic, has good relationship with her father, and probably makes her own money or supported financially by her family.
Since I started dating again recently, after having to quit an abusive relationship, I usually screen for only the average girls. If you are the type of guy that commits to financially broke girls, understand that no amount of game will save you from the emotional, psychological and physical stress that is bound to befall a man under such a one-sided relationship. You are on your own bro.

* Game is not the Be-It-All of being an Alpha. You also need to be financially buoyant or at least not the broke or lazy bro who is blaming govt and the world in general for his passiveness. Owning a good apartment, a personal car, a source of income and taking good care of yourself, all factors in to your alphaness. So try to work on your shortcomings if any, before trying to game women.

NOW TO THE TOPIC:

If there was a technology that could reset the mind of an average girl causing her to forget all her past suitors, here is what will happen in her dating life.

Her first instinct will be to search for "man" she will love and ride his D whenever she's Hot(Box A) . The second instinct will be to search for the "men" who will love and worship her in exchange for a false hope of getting sex someday(Box B).

This means she groups each suitor into either of those two boxes.

Be aware that oftentimes, Box A is open to only one occupant at a time. While Box B is open to as many men that are interested.

Good Game (and a bit of looks) are the primary determinants that qualifies a man into her Box A. While money and status are the primary determinants that qualifies the men into her Box B.

The world over, all average girls have these two categories in their dating lives. The only difference is that some few will consciously Bleep both occupants of Box A and Box B simultaneously but the majority of girls will only Bleep Box A while golddigging the occupants of Box B.

SOME NOTES:
* An average girl is loyal, submissive and caring to the Guy in Box A. But she will be hard-to-get, bitchy and disrespectful to the guys in Box B.
* Any girl that has you in her Box B will naturally be a gold digger in your eyes but the guy in Box A doesn't see her as one.
* If you're the guy in her Box A, be aware that any of the guys in Box B is capable of screwing your girl if she happens to be high and alone with him or if your Game starts slipping.
* When a woman is ready (or under pressure) to marry and the guy in her Box A doesn't seem to be ready, she will accept a marriage proposal from any of the guys in Box B who is rich and confirmed to be easily manipulate-able, and most likely continue her relationship with the guy in Box A as an extramarital affair. This is because a woman can only be truly happy when she can freely choose and replace the occupant of her Box A according to her emotional feelings. Marrying a guy in Box B only provides her a "man slave" to cater for her cubs and elevate her status in society while it restricts her from "playing with her Boxes" therefore, some women will selfishly attempt to get the best of both worlds through extramarital affairs.
* Being her boyfriend or husband doesn't mean you're in Box A. An average girl that is unable to find a worthy alpha to occupy her Box A tends to have little to no sexual control. She will multi-date and have sex with a lot of the guys in her Box B(each one of these guys will believe that she's dating him exclusively). During ovulation, she is likely to go on solo trips in search of a one night stand.

CONCLUSION:
* If you're a red pill guy with game, realize that majority of the time, only those average girls with a vacant Box A are available for easy gaming. Because once an average girl has an occupant in her Box A, it becomes very difficult (not impossible) for you to game her unless the occupant in her Box A either dumps her or he slips off his game.

* Your precedent during the early phase of courtship determines which Box she deems best to place you.

If you are the guy that didn't spend a dime on her, bought her just a drink or nothing during your date, but meanwhile you gave her the best feelings of being with a strong man during the date and entire period of courtship, you made her open up on things she usually don't tell other guys, and you were confident and neither clingy nor needy in your actions towards her, you are most likely to get the ticket into Box A. But remember, she is also very likely to ghost you after this kind of date - sex or no sex involved - if she already has an occupant in her Box A that is doing fine in his Game.

But if you're the guy that spends money lavishly on her in your attempt to woo her, displays high status in her presence, drives a cool car and lives in a cool condo, be 98% sure that she will never ghost you regardless of whether she has 100 other chasers who are richer or better than you. Remember, the capacity of her Box B is infinite, there will always be a space for new comers. Just don't whine about how hard she is to get or how she occassionally snubs you for a long period of time before she decides to start picking your calls again.

FINAL NOTE:
I'm aware that when observed from a gender-based perspective, the Box A and Box B analogy used in this writeup is kind of female-centric in nature: given that it portrays the women as being the more powerful gender in the sense that they are the ones who get to choose and dispose off men according to their own timing.
This thread is not intended to affirm or dispute gender equality in any form.

7 Likes

Re: Lesson For Guys That Think Women Are Bad by sweetonugbu: 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
Fucking anointing de your head, you sabi game

4 Likes

Re: Lesson For Guys That Think Women Are Bad by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
u expect me to read all that?

3 Likes

Re: Lesson For Guys That Think Women Are Bad by Omar09(m): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
chenzen:
u expect me to read all that?

Na you won't cause you homo

2 Likes

Re: Lesson For Guys That Think Women Are Bad by Kayoderebel(m): 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
Nothing but the truth bro. Kudos

But might i add that a man who isn't redpilled tends to automatically fall into the Box B category. This is as a result of the subconscious stimulus of trying to be a gentleman / nice guy just as society has implanted in us.

So basically my point is; unless a man be redpilled, he'd find himself in Box B more often than not. Steadily being exploited yet discarded as soon as his work is done.

3 Likes

Re: Lesson For Guys That Think Women Are Bad by lexdino: 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kayoderebel:
Nothing but the truth bro. Kudos

But might i add that a man who isn't redpilled tends to automatically fall into the Box B category. This is as a result of the subconscious stimulus of trying to be a gentleman / nice guy just as society has implanted in us.

So basically my point is; unless a man be redpilled, he'd find himself in Box B more often than not. Steadily being exploited yet discarded as soon as his work is done.

Right.

There are minor exceptions that time didn't permit me to add to this writeup though. But then, that would have also increased the post length.

I'm glad you guys got my point.

God bless.
Re: Lesson For Guys That Think Women Are Bad by Kayoderebel(m): 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
Blessings brother
Re: Lesson For Guys That Think Women Are Bad by MrCork: 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
lexdino:
QUICK POINTERS:

* This post was motivated after reading several of the miseducation threads created by the NLer with the Ubunja username. I observed the way some guys/men refuted the reality of that guy's teachings in his threads therefore, I decided to create this thread as a layman's explanation of what I have learnt from the girls I've dated so far.

* "Average girl" as used in the context of this thread means a girl who comes from a fairly stable home, has average or good looks, not older than 25, not a drug addict/alcoholic, has good relationship with her father, and probably makes her own money or supported financially by her family.
Since I started dating again recently, after having to quit an abusive relationship, I usually screen for only the average girls. If you are a guy who commits to financially broke girls, understand that no amount of game will save you from the emotional, psychological and physical stress that is bound to befall a man under such a one-sided relationship. You are on your own bro.

* Game is not the Be-It-All of being an Alpha. You also need to be financially buoyant or at least not the broke or lazy bro who is blaming govt and the world in general for his passiveness. Owning a good apartment, a personal car, a source of income and taking good care of your self, all factors in to your alphaness. So try to work on your shortcomings if any, before trying to game girls.

NOW TO THE TOPIC:

If there was a technology that could reset the mind of an average girl causing her to forget all her past suitors, here is what will happen in her dating life.

Her first instinct will be to search for "man" she will love and ride his D whenever she's Hot(Box A) . The second instinct will be to search for the "men" who will love and worship her in exchange for a false hope of getting sex someday(Box B).

Be aware that Box A is open to only one occupant at a time. While Box B is open to as many men that are interested.

Good Game (and a bit of looks) are the primary determinants that qualifies a man into her Box A. While money and status are the primary determinants that qualifies the men into her Box B.

The world over, all average girls have these two categories in their dating lives. The only difference is that some few will consciously Bleep both occupants of Box A and Box B simultaneously but the majority of girls will only Bleep Box A while golddigging the occupants of Box B.

SOME NOTES:
* An average girl is loyal, submissive and caring to the Guy in Box A. But she will be hard-to-get, bitchy and disrespectful to the guys in Box B.
* Any girl that has you in her Box B will naturally be a gold digger in your eyes but the guy in Box A doesn't see her as one.
* If you're the guy in her Box A, be aware that any of the guys in Box B is capable of screwing your girl if she happens to be high and alone with him or if your Game starts slipping.
* When a woman is ready (or under pressure) to marry and the guy in her Box A doesn't seem to be ready, she will accept a marriage proposal from any of the guys in Box B who is rich and confirmed to be easily manipulate-able, and most likely continue her relationship with the guy in Box A as an extramarital affair. This is because a woman can only be truly happy when she can freely choose and replace the occupant of her Box A according to her emotional feelings. Marrying a guy in Box B only provides her a "man slave" to cater for her cubs and elevate her status in society while it restricts her from "playing with her Box A" therefore, some women will selfishly attempt to get the best of both worlds through extramarital affairs.
* Being her boyfriend or husband doesn't mean you're in Box A. An average girl that is unable to find a worthy alpha to occupy her Box A tends to have little to no sexual control. She will multi-date and have sex with a lot of the guys in her Box B(each one of these guys will believe that she's dating him exclusively). During ovulation, she is likely to go on solo trips in search of a one night stand.

CONCLUSION:
* If you're a red pill guy with game, realize that majority of the time, only those average girls with a vacant Box A are available for your gaming. Because once an average girl has an occupant in her Box A, it becomes extraordinarily difficult for your game to work on her unless the occupant in Box A slips in his game.

* Your precedent during the early phase of courtship determines which Box she deems best to place you.

If you are the guy that didn't spend a dime on her, didn't buy her any drink during your date, but meanwhile you gave her the best feelings of being with a strong man during the date, you made her open up on things she usually don't tell other guys, and you were confident and neither clingy nor needy in your actions towards her, you are most likely to get the ticket into Box A. But remember, she is also very likely to ghost you after this kind of date - sex or no sex involved - if she already has an occupant in her Box A that is doing fine in his Game.

But if you're the guy that spends money lavishly on her in your attempt to woo her, displays high status in her presence, drives a cool car and lives in a cool condo, be 98% sure that she will never ghost you regardless of whether she has 100 other chasers who are richer or better than you. Remember, the capacity of her Box B is infinite, there will always be a space for new comers. Just don't whine about how hard she is to get or how she occassionally snubs you for a long period of time before she decides to start picking your calls again.

FINAL NOTE:
I'm aware that when observed from a gender-based perspective, the Box A and Box B analogy used in this writeup is kind of female-centric in nature: given that it portrays the women as being the more powerful gender in the sense that they are the ones who get to choose and dispose off men according to their own timing.

angry

1 Like

Re: Lesson For Guys That Think Women Are Bad by MrCork: 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
lexdino:
QUICK POINTERS:

Since I started dating again recently, after having to quit an abusive relationship, I usually screen for only the average girls. If you are a guy who commits to financially broke girls, understand that no amount of game will save you from the emotional, psychological and physical stress that is bound to befall a man under such a one-sided relationship. You are on your own bro.

* Game is not the Be-It-All of being an Alpha. You also need to be financially buoyant or at least not the broke or lazy bro who is blaming govt and the world in general for his passiveness. Owning a good apartment, a personal car, a source of income and taking good care of your self, all factors in to your alphaness. So try to work on your shortcomings if any, before trying to game girls.

NOW TO THE TOPIC:

Be aware that Box A is open to only one occupant at a time. While Box B is open to as many men that are interested.

SOME NOTES:
* When a woman is ready (or under pressure) to marry and the guy in her Box A doesn't seem to be ready, she will accept a marriage proposal from any of the guys in Box B who is rich and confirmed to be easily manipulate-able, and most likely continue her relationship with the guy in Box A as an extramarital affair. This is because a woman can only be truly happy when she can freely choose and replace the occupant of her Box A according to her emotional feelings. Marrying a guy in Box B only provides her a "man slave" to cater for her cubs and elevate her status in society while it restricts her from "playing with her Box A" therefore, some women will selfishly attempt to get the best of both worlds through extramarital affairs.

CONCLUSION:
* If you're a red pill guy with game, realize that majority of the time, only those average girls with a vacant Box A are available for your gaming. Because once an average girl has an occupant in her Box A, it becomes extraordinarily difficult for your game to work on her unless the occupant in Box A slips in his game.

If you are the guy that didn't spend a dime on her, didn't buy her any drink during your date, but meanwhile you gave her the best feelings of being with a strong man during the date, you made her open up on things she usually don't tell other guys, and you were confident and neither clingy nor needy in your actions towards her, you are most likely to get the ticket into Box A. But remember, she is also very likely to ghost you after this kind of date - sex or no sex involved - if she already has an occupant in her Box A that is doing fine in his Game.

FINAL NOTE:

...bro.. can u Google somtin call *summary *...it helps!(No oofeemse) angry

1 Like

Re: Lesson For Guys That Think Women Are Bad by lexdino: 10:32am On Nov 08, 2019
Re: Lesson For Guys That Think Women Are Bad by lexdino: 9:25am On Nov 09, 2019
MrCork:

...bro.. can u Google somtin call *summary *...it helps!(No oofeemse) angry

Thank you
Re: Lesson For Guys That Think Women Are Bad by ichidodo: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2019
The thing is you are getting this red pill thing all wrong because your box A and B analogy empowers the female....Red pill is all about taking back those powers as a male and use as you see fit. I don't need to have houses or assets or even looks to qualify implementing Game,those variables are just bonuses in the General equations of things.As a gamer,IT IS YOU,who should have the Boxes A and B even C,D E up to Z..And not the females. If at all, you should strife to be in the Box A or Box AA (if she already is occupied,you can still share and hit that pvssy)and not settle for anything less.

2 Likes

Re: Lesson For Guys That Think Women Are Bad by lexdino: 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
ichidodo:
The thing is you are getting this red pill thing all wrong because your box A and B analogy empowers the female....Red pill is all about taking back those powers as a male and use as you see fit. I don't need to have houses or assets or even looks to qualify implementing Game,those variables are just bonuses in the General equations of things.As a gamer,IT IS YOU,who should have the Boxes A and B even C,D E up to Z..And not the females. If at all, you should strife to be in the Box A or Box AA (if she already is occupied,you can still share and hit that pvssy)and not settle for anything less.

You got the message wrong. Game aside, in the real world you go know say "shoe get size".

Well, every guy claims to be a player and alpha on the internet. Not my problem.

The point is to find a balance in your life as a man and also understand what to expect with the women you're dating.
Re: Lesson For Guys That Think Women Are Bad by mumumugu(m): 3:30am On Nov 10, 2019
so many books on ladies......all contradictory. yet none has fully unravelled the woman myth. if you like do all for her, she ho still turn homo....confused set of people
Re: Lesson For Guys That Think Women Are Bad by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:23am On Nov 10, 2019
I get ur point buh to be honest with u those average girls u are talking about are very scarce. The streets are flooded with hungry girls... Its like looking for a needle in a haystack

1 Like

Re: Lesson For Guys That Think Women Are Bad by maak400: 8:51am On Nov 10, 2019
ichidodo:
Thumbs up my man!

It’s all about the man, men are the prize not women.

2 Likes

Re: Lesson For Guys That Think Women Are Bad by lexdino: 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
Funkyswagzz:
I get ur point buh to be honest with u those average girls u are talking about are very scarce. The streets are flooded with hungry girls... Its like looking for a needle in a haystack

That is why you need to screen a girl during your first date with her and be willing to ghost her if she doesn't meet your standard, even the ones you only plan to keep on your rotation.

Since I broke up with my ex a few months ago, I have been rebuilding my rotation with new girls and I only screen for those "average" type. Trust me, they are the majority of girls.

The present age of social media have made it possible for even the average Joe to be getting a minimum of one new girl out on a date every weekend. Scarcity shouldn't be an excuse.
Re: Lesson For Guys That Think Women Are Bad by Craig24: 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
lexdino:
QUICK POINTERS:

Since I started dating again recently, after having to quit an abusive relationship, I usually screen for only the average girls. If you are the type of guy that commits to financially broke girls, understand that no amount of game will save you from the emotional, psychological and physical stress that is bound to befall a man under such a one-sided relationship. You are on your own bro.

* Game is not the Be-It-All of being an Alpha. You also need to be financially buoyant or at least not the broke or lazy bro who is blaming govt and the world in general for his passiveness. Owning a good apartment, a personal car, a source of income and taking good care of yourself, all factors in to your alphaness. So try to work on your shortcomings if any, before trying to game women.

NOW TO THE TOPIC:

Be aware that oftentimes, Box A is open to only one occupant at a time. While Box B is open to as many men that are interested.

SOME NOTES:
* When a woman is ready (or under pressure) to marry and the guy in her Box A doesn't seem to be ready, she will accept a marriage proposal from any of the guys in Box B who is rich and confirmed to be easily manipulate-able, and most likely continue her relationship with the guy in Box A as an extramarital affair. This is because a woman can only be truly happy when she can freely choose and replace the occupant of her Box A according to her emotional feelings. Marrying a guy in Box B only provides her a "man slave" to cater for her cubs and elevate her status in society while it restricts her from "playing with her Boxes" therefore, some women will selfishly attempt to get the best of both worlds through extramarital affairs.

CONCLUSION:
* If you're a red pill guy with game, realize that majority of the time, only those average girls with a vacant Box A are available for easy gaming. Because once an average girl has an occupant in her Box A, it becomes very difficult (not impossible) for you to game her unless the occupant in her Box A either dumps her or he slips off his game.

If you are the guy that didn't spend a dime on her, bought her just a drink or nothing during your date, but meanwhile you gave her the best feelings of being with a strong man during the date and entire period of courtship, you made her open up on things she usually don't tell other guys, and you were confident and neither clingy nor needy in your actions towards her, you are most likely to get the ticket into Box A. But remember, she is also very likely to ghost you after this kind of date - sex or no sex involved - if she already has an occupant in her Box A that is doing fine in his Game.

FINAL NOTE:

Epistle to apostle Paul.
Re: Lesson For Guys That Think Women Are Bad by chigoizie7(m): 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
I should be the prize ,
Re: Lesson For Guys That Think Women Are Bad by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:49am On Nov 12, 2019
lexdino:

That is why you need to screen a girl during your first date with her and be willing to ghost her if she doesn't meet your standard, even the ones you only plan to keep on your rotation.

Since I broke up with my ex a few months ago, I have been rebuilding the girls on my rotation and I only screen for those "average" type. Trust me, they are the majority of girls.

The present age of social media have made it possible for even the average Joe to be getting a minimum of one new girl out on a date every weekend. Scarcity shouldn't be an excuse.

Bro I get ur point buh for the fact that I run my business from Monday to Saturday I won't have so much time to screen a lot of girls. It's only when u have alot of spare time u can do that. From my experience wiv girls they are not meant to be taken seriously. Unless she shows interest in u and shes financially independent.
Re: Lesson For Guys That Think Women Are Bad by lexdino: 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
Funkyswagzz:

Bro I get ur point buh for the fact that I run my business from Monday to Saturday I won't have so much time to screen a lot of girls. It's only when u have alot of spare time u can do that. From my experience wiv girls they are not meant to be taken seriously. Unless she shows interest in u and shes financially independent.

Good
Re: Lesson For Guys That Think Women Are Bad by lexdino: 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
Funkyswagzz:

I work Monday to Fridays (and some Saturdays) too and it's 4 months now since I became single again but I have successfully placed 6 girls on rotation at the moment, calling each one of them just once per week. Some weeks, all 6 flakes, other weeks I get sex from 2-4 among them. Among these 6, I only had to approach 1 when I got the right opportunity. The other 5 were girls I met through social network. Two of the girls journey from a very far distance when coming to my house and one of them doesn't complain about t-fare but the other is always demanding for t-fare and even went as far as snatching my wallet (jokingly) one time to confirm if I really don't have money because I always complain about not having money each time she demands for t-fare.
The funny thing is that 2 among these 6 are already demanding for exclusiveness from me but I'm not willing to clip my wings just too quickly. In 2017,before I became exclusive with my ex, I had 11 girls on rotation despite working 5-6 days a week too.
The reason I'm telling you all these is because being busy with work makes you scarce and increases your value to women, if you know how to play your cards right.
If you need any help on how to improve your game, you can ask me and I will assist you with the best of my knowledge.
Re: Lesson For Guys That Think Women Are Bad by themaestro08(m): 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
lexdino:

I work Monday to Fridays (and some Saturdays) too and it's 4 months now since I became single again but I have successfully placed 6 girls on rotation at the moment, calling each one of them just once per week. Some weeks, all 6 flakes, other weeks I get sex from 2-4 among them. Among these 6, I only had to approach 1 when I got the right opportunity. The other 5 were girls I met through social network. Two of the girls journey from a very far distance when coming to my house and one of them doesn't complain about t-fare but the other is always demanding for t-fare and even went as far as snatching my wallet (jokingly) one time to confirm if I really don't have money because I always complain about not having money each time she demands for t-fare.
The funny thing is that 2 among these 6 are already demanding for exclusiveness from me but I'm not willing to clip my wings just too quickly. In 2017,before I became exclusive with my ex, I had 11 girls on rotation despite working 5-6 days a week too.
The reason I'm telling you all these is because being busy with work makes you scarce and increases your value to women, if you know how to play your cards right.
If you need any help on how to improve your game, you can ask me and I will assist you with the best of my knowledge.
thumbs up man! I really got your point. I am also Single at the moment. yet to find one that actually meet my standards. finding my right girl is becoming a mirage to me.
Re: Lesson For Guys That Think Women Are Bad by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
lexdino:

Guy man! I see u bro.. I'm having one 2moro but my babe is coming next 2moro. I'm just having a hard time on how to tell my babe to come on Saturday cos she will def meet this one. Im really confused on wat to do
Re: Lesson For Guys That Think Women Are Bad by maak400: 12:22am On Nov 14, 2019
lexdino:

The reason I'm telling you all these is because being busy with work makes you scarce and increases your value to women if you know how to play your cards right.
Kindly shed more light on the bolded part, that is, being busy with work makes you valuable
Re: Lesson For Guys That Think Women Are Bad by dharamanil(m): 12:52am On Nov 14, 2019
maak400:

Kindly shed more light on the bolded part, that is, being busy with work makes you valuable

Just the same way women tend to like dating a guy far from them. Fact is those girls are also on their games too. If u choose to be scarce from an average girl u THINK you are dating then she is legit getting dicked from another source.

Like to op said, u need a nice apartment a good source of income and a car as a bonus to even be on the tAble to play games with the type of girl u wish to date.

Geezing the daughter of a farmer recently brought from the village while u are a student of unilag as against geezing a unilag chick don't make u a gamer. It Makes u look like a lazy bump going for the easy prey.

1 Like

Re: Lesson For Guys That Think Women Are Bad by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 14, 2019
maak400:

Simply means that nothing is more attractive to a woman than a man who is on his purpose and about his grind.
Re: Lesson For Guys That Think Women Are Bad by placeofallure(f): 6:00am On Nov 14, 2019
lexdino:
QUICK POINTERS:

NOW TO THE TOPIC:

SOME NOTES:

CONCLUSION:

FINAL NOTE:

I like your analysis. Those years.... I remember with smiles my Box A and the personalities in my other box. I was a good baadt girl grin grin Some wimpy guys that I made to shed tears.... Aww. I'm asking for forgiveness again.

(1) (Reply)

Identify This Snake For Me / See What Happened To This Lady Because Of Christmas Season Love, Ladies Be Wise. / Man Angry With Girlfriend. She Had Sex With Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.