Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Anyone willing to help on this issue the Sex was wonderful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anyone willing to help on this issue the Sex was wonderful (762 Views)

Chrisland Video: Female Student Knows Sex, Was Not Raped – Tonto Dikeh / She Thought Sex Was Everything And Then This Happened / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone willing to help on this issue the Sex was wonderful by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
Tr
Re: Anyone willing to help on this issue the Sex was wonderful by KingSatan: 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
shocked
Re: Anyone willing to help on this issue the Sex was wonderful by donbachi(m): 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Crab sey any play wey get to do with carry hand go back..sey him no dey for such play....u called for it.after all na girlfriend u call am no be wife...u for just dey use her dey change oil.until u get a better girl.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone willing to help on this issue the Sex was wonderful by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
donbachi:
Crab sey any play wey get to do with carry hand go back..sey him no dey for such play....u called for it.after all na girlfriend u call am no be wife...u for just dey use her dey change oil.until u get a better girl.

Omo as I de change oil the feelings come de multiply
Re: Anyone willing to help on this issue the Sex was wonderful by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
donbachi:
Please read before blabbing
Re: Anyone willing to help on this issue the Sex was wonderful by showafrica(m): 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
Vida04:
Please I need advice I broke up with my galfriend as she was the type of gal dt often looks fir attention from the opposite sex she’s constantly on social media sharing her number,crushing on different men and sometimes arranging to meet up although she says she never plans on seeing them I did the unthinkable by creating a fake account and chatted her up she replied instantly and from there she agreed fir s meet up
After awhile I warned about her actions till I couldn’t hold it anymore and had to quit imagine breaking up with her today and in the next two days she’s traveling to Lagos to meet a guy she told me nothing would happen between them while we dated right now from friends they don’t talk anymore she even told her friend she was Hot that’s why she traveled after the guy booked her to and fro ticket
The thing is I can’t get over her and I need advice should I try and forget the past and hope for the best or just try and hold my feelings it’s really eating mebup not a day goes without me thinking about her and wishing she could just text or even call me
Please advice me on what to do
Am really depressed[color=#550000][/color]

You need Ubunja in your life....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone willing to help on this issue the Sex was wonderful by sweetonugbu: 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
You just can't do without her kpomo,short time she's good to go, but long haul she a bad news.

1 Like

Re: Anyone willing to help on this issue the Sex was wonderful by CanadaOrBust: 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
1) Think of what u gain by not being with her
2) Hang with your best friends
3) Try new things
4) Disconnect from social media or don’t check on her’s
5) Avoid where u two used to go

1 Like

Re: Anyone willing to help on this issue the Sex was wonderful by powerkey: 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
Drop the girl or contact HIV from her.

Run for your life.

Go to church on Sunday and give Thanksgiving to God for saving you from Delilah Jezebel...

1 Like

Re: Anyone willing to help on this issue the Sex was wonderful by Edyice: 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
Your gal belong to the street ..

Free for all ... grin
Re: Anyone willing to help on this issue the Sex was wonderful by chigoizie7(m): 12:20am On Nov 08, 2019
Keep fucking her until you get a better girl.

No matter what happens, don’t marry her, even if she born pikin, no try am. No be must say you go marry baby mama

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys You Think The Boobs Or Buttocks Will Keep You? / "I Am Now An International Runs Girl" – Says Bobrisky / Birthday Wishes From A Soldier To His Sister, Warning Guys Not To Miss With Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.