Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Anytime I Tell Her "I Love You" She Do Say Thank You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anytime I Tell Her "I Love You" She Do Say Thank You. (605 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anytime I Tell Her "I Love You" She Do Say Thank You. by Acermoon(m): 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hello guys.... I have been dating a girl for almost 5 months, but I am thinking of dumping her codedly because anytime I express my love she do say thank you.... And that makes me feel like she didn't love me....

I need advice if dumping her is the best option...
Re: Anytime I Tell Her "I Love You" She Do Say Thank You. by CanadaOrBust: 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
She could tell you are lying- if u loved her for real u won’t be so easily talking dumping her

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Tell Her "I Love You" She Do Say Thank You. by Ladylite: 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
Acermoon:
Hello guys.... I have been dating a girl for almost 5 months, but I am thinking of dumping her codedly because anytime I express my love she do say thank you.... And that makes me feel like she didn't love me....

I need advice if dumping her is the best option...

Ogbeni bros
You never loved her.

We know and can sense who truly loves us.

Anyway, since you now know she doesn't loves you, then the feeling is mutual. You can only be an assistant boyfriend....

If you knew what Love truly means, you would not be so fast to say I LOVE YOU...

Anyway it's your life o

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Tell Her "I Love You" She Do Say Thank You. by decatalyst(m): 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
Bro, you are welcome to the bro zone.

Majestically walk to the second row and take you sit.

Popcorn and drinks would be shared soon grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You Call? / Please Help / Wonderful Pre Wedding Shots.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.