Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Girls Are Paying Cab Drivers With Blow Jobs And Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are Paying Cab Drivers With Blow Jobs And Sex (918 Views)

Girls Are Paying Taxify Drivers With Blow Jobs And S*x / Girls Are Paying Cab Drivers With Blow Jobs And Sex – Nigerians React / Why Nigerian Women Are Paying For Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Are Paying Cab Drivers With Blow Jobs And Sex by Damoche10: 7:48am On Nov 08, 2019
It is being said that girls in Nigeria are now paying cab drivers with blow jobs and full-blown sex.

According to Ifeoma who shared it on social media, several cab drivers have confirmed to her that they love working Friday nights because several ladies offer blow jobs and full-blown sex to them for free rides.

She wrote;

Girls out here paying taxify drivers with Blow jobs. Aiye le o.

About 4 taxify guys confirmed it. Not only Blow jobs, full-blown sex for free rides.

Like! These guys said they love Friday nights cos of the club runs, some girls pay with their body.

IFEOMA�
@ifeomatess
Girls out here paying taxify drivers with Blow jobs.

Aiye le o.

9:43 PM - Nov 6, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
97 people are talking about this
Nigerians are now reacting to the news with many confirming that this has been happening for a long time. See some reactions below.

This isn’t new my dear, I’m hearing party self – @drcrack2fly

Payment mode since 2007 – @OluObaGiDi

Some drivers be low key getting “free transmission of HIV virus” all for knack purposes. In that moment, no driver, or 1% of drivers might be carrying protection, the others who aren’t, happily slides in the “ocean of viruses & STD’s”, endangering wives and families at home�‍♂️ – @petrolafrica1

Just imagine it was the other way round. The girl go flip out phone begin record. If you must know it is sexual assault to offer sexual favours when they haven’t been requested. Let’s keep up the same energy. – @AmAboyi

This is true,I repeat, this is true. The day I hear the gist,I almost collect motor from my man wan begin drive am myself. Lol – @Martey_teh

Y’all are going premium already with Taxify/Uber rides. Bike men has been eating this food since the days of Nebuchadnezzar. – @HomieSlam

Well, back then in school, girls were sleeping with some small boys like that cos their mother sells fries in the hostel. Free Akara, yam, and potato. Fish no join o.
Forget it, some babes would rather pay with their body than part with their #10.
No surprises here jare. – @CrystabelKelsey

Click here to see more posts about �

https://www..ng/news/girls-are-paying-cab-drivers-with-blow-jobs-and-sex-nigerians-react

Re: Girls Are Paying Cab Drivers With Blow Jobs And Sex by Ahmed0336(m): 8:01am On Nov 08, 2019
What evidence does she have to prove her claims?
Re: Girls Are Paying Cab Drivers With Blow Jobs And Sex by popsy2(m): 8:07am On Nov 08, 2019
Not news. Sex is as cheap as free.
Re: Girls Are Paying Cab Drivers With Blow Jobs And Sex by beresponsible(m): 8:24am On Nov 08, 2019
Really? Just bought me a taxi. Back seat ready

Re: Girls Are Paying Cab Drivers With Blow Jobs And Sex by Damoche10: 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
It happens. In UK, its worse!

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless- I / See Why You Shouldn't Die For That Babe / I'm Confused About This Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.