Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless- I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless- I (917 Views)

Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless II / Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual / Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless- I by REDLORD1: 12:45am On Dec 16, 2019
In order words, men are dogs while women are b!tches.

"Men are worthless"
This is a popular phrase among girls who have gotten into the hearts of men. That girl you gave your heart to has been saying this phrase many times to you but you've been ignorant rather foolish.

When fvcking her, you would cum and groan like a dog, that is also one of the reasons women always tag their fvck mates- 'bull dog' 'puppy' 'german sherpherd'

A dog is a very nice, friendly and loyal animal that will do anything to please and satisfy its master.

You become a dog to a woman whom you do everything in the world just to satisfy and please her. She's right. You are nothing but a dog and she's your master.

You gave her a free lift, took her shopping, give her money to plait her hair, you are always there for her giving her your full attention,

All these are been done just to satisfy and please a girl. While you are trying to satisfy and please her, she's losing her respect for you.

She will never bother herself to please you coz she knows that even if she didn't, you will still serve her needs.

She knows now that she's in control of you and even if she disrespect you, you will overlook it and lick her kitten shit.

She knows that you are after what's between her legs, so she partially open her legs for you to lick.

When she's is done with you, she dumps you and credit you as nothing but a dog.

She go ahead to tell her friends about you and they laugh you down to scorn.

Men are just worthless.
If as a man, these are what you are doing to women, you are nothing but a dog and you are worthless.

No woman will ever want her kitten get disfigured by your weak d!ck.

Although you may last longer on bed and think she is enjoying it but she's just enduring it.
Deep within her, she knows you are just trying to please her.

If you think pleasing women will make them love you, you are deadly wrong.
A woman loves a man just like how she loves her body cream. If it stops functioning, she dumps it.

One day, she will dump you and go for a bigger dog.

But she won't just dump you like that. She will use things like "I don't want you again coz you don't satisfy me sxually" or "you are a cheat" "my pastor said that you are not my adam"
"My dad don't like you" etc.

Ex-Cu-Ses!

A small quarrel, and she is done with you!
Then you see her going around saying men are worthless.
In reality, men are not worthless unless they've lost their worth in pursuit and worship of a vag!na.

Now you've know how worthless you are, you need to gain back your worth and fvck em' all for free.
They are useless.

How will you do that?

Signs she gives when she sees you as a dog
Women are codes meant to be deciphered and hacked. When a girl has lost respect for you, there are certain things you begin to notice from her;
She refuses your calls, speak to you rudely in public and privately, belittle your efforts to success, does not moan during seex, finds your brother or friend attractive, slaps you when you make advances to touch her sensitive parts, sees everything you do as annoying and meaningless, etc.
These are some of the signs a girl shows when she sees you as worthless. She may even bluntly tell you to lick her kitten.
Then, one day, she would just openly tell you that you are a good for nothing guy and she is done with the relationship!

But no, you are not gonna end it that way. Are you?

You have just lost your worth and respect to one of the most useless being on earth- a woman.

Now you need it back. You've have been partially fvcking her and maybe you didn't even fvck her at all but all your energy, resources and values are invested on her. You did everything for her without ever getting a free fvck or kiss.

Now you need to get deeply into her vag!na for free. Then when you are done, just dump her coz she's already useless.

How are you going to do this?

Typing..
READ PART II HERE»»https://www.nairaland.com/5584206/men-worthless-women-useless-ii

1 Like

Re: Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless- I by yomi007k(m): 12:48am On Dec 16, 2019
Hate Speech! undecided
Re: Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless- I by AfroKnight: 1:03am On Dec 16, 2019
Dem go fight war for this thread.
Re: Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless- I by REDLORD1: 1:16am On Dec 16, 2019
Typing
Re: Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless- I by REDLORD1: 1:19am On Dec 16, 2019
Typing
Re: Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless- I by Redlord2: 1:47am On Dec 16, 2019
Typing
Re: Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless- I by greatnaija01: 2:00am On Dec 16, 2019
UBUNJA SAYS IT BETTER.

this is not properly written. I prefer Ubunja's writings
Re: Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless- I by REDLORD1: 9:41am On Dec 16, 2019
AfroKnight:
Dem go fight war for this thread.

Yeah let them bring it on
Although my piece of writings are not meant to hurt anyone.
According to my signature, am just a redpill chemist who prescribes redpill dosages to the sick
Re: Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless- I by REDLORD1: 9:46am On Dec 16, 2019
greatnaija01:
UBUNJA SAYS IT BETTER.
greatnaija01:
UBUNJA SAYS IT BETTER.
Its your opinion. Even the Holy Bible comes with different versions. This is my own version and you can call it Redlord's version. Ubunja own is called "miseducations" I know what am doing

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless- I by samdavjustin(m): 9:56am On Dec 16, 2019
Liberating young men from the shackles of pussy. Watch them fight you instead of trying to learn a thing or two
Re: Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless- I by Redlord2: 10:03am On Dec 16, 2019
yomi007k:
Hate Speech! undecided

You are wrong.

My writings are meant to cure and heal the sick in the society especially the nice guys, rapist, weak women and low self-esteemed individuals.

Expect to read more from me:
Men are worthless, women are useless- Part 2
How bad boys gold dig rich women
Pleasures of masturbation
S€x with a lesbian
Burnaboy's charms works
And lots more
Typing...
Re: Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless- I by Redlord2: 10:08am On Dec 16, 2019
samdavjustin:
Liberating young men from the shackles of pussy. Watch them fight you instead of trying to learn a thing or two
"Shackles of Pussy"
That's my next redpill post.
Typing...
Re: Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless- I by samdavjustin(m): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2019
Redlord2:

"Shackles of Pussy"
That's my next redpill post.
Typing...

Nice one keep the education coming
Re: Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless- I by Redlord2: 10:40am On Dec 16, 2019
Typing
Re: Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless- I by cleenz: 11:59am On Dec 16, 2019
Keep it coming bro

No more maga,mugu,ATM simply cos of pucee
Re: Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless- I by REDLORD1: 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
Re: Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless- I by REDLORD1: 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
Typing...

(1) (Reply)

Church Member Who Tries To Copy Just Wedded Couple Kissing Falls Down (video) / His Wife Is Dating Her Husband / Guys Which Of These Do You Love Applying When Doing The Do And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.