Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

I'm Confused About This Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused About This Situation (920 Views)

Confused About My Friend / She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused / Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused About This Situation by brimdans(m): 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
blank
Re: I'm Confused About This Situation by LOGOBELT: 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
Make i reserve first then read

Hmmm, i give up! Couldnt finish the post....

Wait for others to comment
Re: I'm Confused About This Situation by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
I believe you have bigger problems

3 Likes

Re: I'm Confused About This Situation by banjicom(m): 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
angry

Na wa ooo! See has one girl dey use the heads of 3 grown men dey play pingpong.
Re: I'm Confused About This Situation by dawnomike(m): 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
There is no other word for this but TROUBLE!!!
Re: I'm Confused About This Situation by daddytime(m): 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
You guys "happen" to be how olds?
Re: I'm Confused About This Situation by JamieLannister: 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
banjicom:
angry

Na wa ooo! See has one girl dey use the heads of 3 grown men dey play pingpong.

I tell you grin
Re: I'm Confused About This Situation by WittyLad(m): 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
She's got your mumu switch already...

Be a man

What advice do you want ?
Do you want the girl or not?
Let us know
So ppl like me wud know what advice to give

Till then
Peace
Re: I'm Confused About This Situation by Froshloaded: 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
grin grin
Shibaraba:

See casting grin grin
You wicked bruh grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused About This Situation by JamieLannister: 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
OP your case is a complicated one and not difficult. I suggest you give that lady some space and you need to remove those cobwebs that have clouded your head and sense of reasoning. As someone mentioned earlier, she's probably playing ping-pong with you lots.
Why is it that guys don't respect the bro-code these days? She has a man already! Get your head back in the back in the game and find yourself your own darn woman, Unless your ass is too weak to do so.
Re: I'm Confused About This Situation by bukatyne(f): 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
Shibaraba:

How does the fact he needed financial assistance in 2017 negate his story today?

Has he said anything about his financial status on this thread that you had to dig out a time he was in need?

That is very insensitive of you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused About This Situation by bukatyne(f): 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
brimdans:
Dear nairalanders, this is my story and headache.please read on and advise me.
We moved to a new neighborhood around 2013,I was not down with the area, so I hardly stay there. But late last year around December I came back to stay. My issue is that I met this yellow sweet girl, she happens to be my younger sisters friend, she has a boyfriend too, who happens to be an acquaintance since childhood. Meanwhile there's this friend of mine, who happens to be her friend also. I called my friend one night and he told me he's in Sophie room (not real name), I should come and meet him. When I entered room, the girl treated us like a VIP, she served us a very delicious spaghetti with meat allover. She begged us to come the next day. Meanwhile she stays in her boyfriend's place, though he's not around, he travelled for work. My issue is that the girl always calls my friend and I to come over.. Anytime we refused showing up she feels really sad. I know she likes me, because I read her moves. Her boyfriend is now back, but she still insist we come and she still serves us with these delicacies, I'm not really comfortable, but I don't know what to do, infact yesterday evening we were at our usual hangout spot within the area, I knew she was going to come there, because it's close to her house, and she did come.. her boyfriend met us there. I'm sure he's beginning to suspect something. I told her I need another female friend, because we're too close, she refused, that she's enough for me why do I need a new friend?. Yesterday after our hangout we kissed, because her boyfriend left before her and that she doesn't want to go home yet and I was a bit tipsy, one of her friends is waiting for her, and she doesn't want to see her. My issue is I can't deny having feelings for her, I don't want to betray her boyfriend's trust and even that my friend is jealous, if she shows me a little more attention than him and I must confess, I feel slightly jealous too, if she gives him some attention. Please sorry for the mixed write-up, this is my first time. Thanks for reading. Advise would be greatly appreciated

Your problem is that you have too much time on your hands.

Else you would not be investing emotional resources on a girl that is neither yours nor are you wooing to be yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused About This Situation by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2020
Leave someone's girl alone, if she was your girl, you probably would be complaining of one thing or the other, but now that she is happy in a relationship, you are interested. The girl is even stupidd, she does not value what she has.
Re: I'm Confused About This Situation by brimdans(m): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
That's 2017 bro. God has been faithful.
Re: I'm Confused About This Situation by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
bukatyne:

How does the fact he needed financial assistance in 2017 negate his story today?

Has he said anything about his financial status on this thread that you had to dig out a time he was in need?

That is very insensitive of you.

You are the insensitive one trying to get a score with the screenshot .Making it obvious. For that's not even what I meant when I shared it. But then again you could be blind not to see what i meant. So bye
Re: I'm Confused About This Situation by blank(f): 4:23am On Feb 09, 2020
brimdans:
blank

(1) (Reply)

His Wife Is Dating Her Husband / Share Your Childhood Sexual Experiences / How Do I Propose To Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.