Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? (11633 Views)

Nigeria Peace Corps Still Being Used To Swindle Job Seekers In Nigeria / Home For Recruiters And Job Seekers / Not All Roles Are Advertised: The Importance Of Speculative Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
kobosmart:

kiss you miss me?

Bingo! I can’t hear you knocking!
Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by kobosmart(m): 6:43am On Nov 17, 2019
maiahsaiah:

Bingo! I can’t hear you knocking!
kiss knock knock babez
Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 23, 2022
ehinmowo:
I will ALWAYS advise people to rather remain jobless than to take insurance job in Nigeria. As fraudulent as GNLD is, it's more profitable than insurance jobs (I have experienced both).

Firstly, insurance has had bad stories in the past. Many people have been scammed (though the regulation is a lot better now).

Secondly, many people that embraced insurance (both now and then) were not told the entire truth. Hence they ended up losing their money and the claim they supposed to get (if you default in your premium beyond the agreed grace period, forget any claim).

Thirdly, People have limited knowledge about insurance. They don't know that you can "save" your money with insurance companies the same way you can save in commercial banks, with some added benefits (firstly, you are covered, insurance wise during the period your money is there, and insurance has the HIGHEST return on investment in Nigeria, you could get as high as 17-30% return. unlike commercial banks that will be stealing your money).

Apart from the above factors, insurance companies are looking for cheap labour. There is no marketing team or vehicle for mobility or marketing. You will walk the streets till you literally see your soul departing your body. Tell me, who will invest his millions or even thousands with someone with bent shoes and sweat? If insurance works as the marketers (sometimes they use fancy names like risk advisor. lol. to attract "JJCs"wink claim, why are they working under one of the most heinous conditions?

Like I said, it better to be separating weevils from Beans every morning than to work for insurance companies.

Thanks for sharing

This is a perfect combination of humour and sense!

Thanks again...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

60% Of Bankers To Lose Their Jobs? / Project & Data Analysis Using SPSS, Eviews, DAD, STATA Others / Advice On Being An Actuary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.