Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup (15540 Views)

My Siberian Husky Gave Birth To 3 Pups. / Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) / All About The Nigerian Shepherd Dog (Ekuke, Nkita) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 9:57am On Nov 30, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

So I'm looking for a name for this cutie... I'll welcome suggestions but then I want to call him Kobosmart.
There is an idiot with that name on this forum so I'll name my dog after him.
cheesy please don't do such harm to your innocent puppy, it's temperament might become worse.
I have a lovely male Boerboel and my Little nice named it Alvin
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by CloneTerminator: 11:14am On Nov 30, 2019
If you plan to leave the puppies, then you will need a special gate that will prevent the puppies from scattering, see here. If you do not want to leave puppies, then distribute them to your neighbors or advertise on the Internet.
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
tobilavish:
more pics of k... smart please
The new look after... Not counting. He is really growing and I'm happy he is cute.
Pictures were taken today so that's the latest from the dog

7 Likes

Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

The new look after... Not counting. He is really growing and I'm happy he is cute.
Wow! What a lovely puppy
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by tobilavish(m): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
Wow
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Simplecity(m): 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
The QUESTION now is, what are the genetic implications this might have on her? I mean the mother not the puppy.
I have already placed her on 5 days antibiotics treatment for whatever she might have gotten from "premarital sex". grin grin
Is there anything else I need to do? I must mention that my vet is not exactly a reasonable person. He studied animal science in school then concluded he's a vet doctor. He was partially responsible for the death of the male some months ago.
I'm only sticking with him cuz he's the only person that is close by. The next vet hospital is 1 hour away from where I live.
grin grin grin LWKMD!!!!!
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

Any recent picture of this cute puppy?

1 Like

Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by ShenTeh(m): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2019
Anyway I get pure breed Boerboel female @ 6 weeks old. Chat me on 0815********8.

Sold Sold Sold!!!
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Mendy31: 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
Update of the dog

1 Like

Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by BarristerAlarig: 3:27pm On May 25, 2020
Please upload pictures of the puppy.
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Abcruz(m): 10:42am On May 27, 2020
Kelvin30286063:
The QUESTION now is, what are the genetic implications this might have on her? I mean the mother not the puppy.
I have already placed her on 5 days antibiotics treatment for whatever she might have gotten from "premarital sex". grin grin
Is there anything else I need to do? I must mention that my vet is not exactly a reasonable person. He studied animal science in school then concluded he's a vet doctor. He was partially responsible for the death of the male some months ago.
I'm only sticking with him cuz he's the only person that is close by. The next vet hospital is 1 hour away from where I live.

Update on the dog
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by verminnel(f): 10:50am On May 29, 2020
Pics of kobosmart oo.please I want to see how he turned out
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Dolarman(m): 6:56pm On May 29, 2020
Any update on kobosmart?
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by kayswag100(m): 7:20pm On May 29, 2020
Dolarman:
Any update on kobosmart?

As in ehn, I shouldn't have stated reading if I had known this guy would leave us hanging like this...
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Coolkid11(m): 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
Kobo smart is a bitch I blame the way he was brought up and that dog I can pay any price below 300k number is 09043470811
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Ofeh2(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
2RUTHHURTS:

cheesy please don't do such harm to your innocent puppy, it's temperament might become worse.
I have a lovely male Boerboel and my Little nice named it Alvin

Oh nook grin grin grin grin ;Dyoure in trouble then
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Coolkid11(m): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
abeg Op post update
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
Coolkid11:
abeg Op post update
Hmmm, long thing. The dog nearly killed me. I had to dash it out at 5 months.
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Sagtop: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

Hmmm, long thing. The dog nearly killed me. I had to dash it out at 5 months.

Nearly killed you ke? how come. Please, gist us full story na grin grin grin grin
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Thevet: 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
Get a qualified Vet. Doctor. The guy is a quack and can kill your remaining dog. It is an error for you to a call him a vet. Animal science and Vet medicine are far apart pls.

1 Like

Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Coolkid11(m): 9:16am On Jul 27, 2020
Let's see updates on the pup pls
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Coolkid11(m): 9:22am On Jul 27, 2020
Post pics of pup pls
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:54am On Jul 27, 2020
Sagtop:

Nearly killed you ke? how come. Please, gist us full story na grin grin grin grin

He eats too much, poop too much. If that dog poop on the ground, you will think 5 people gather shit for there!

Though he looks very cute but he behaves like a typical local dog. If you cook a bag of rice and place it in front of that dog, he will finish it in a few hours then later go and shit mountain smelly shit inside the compound.
That aside, he is so stubborn, despite all the training I tried, he kept destroying things. If I didn't have 2 high breed dogs before, I will think that's how dogs do but he was different. Indeed an ekuke!

I had to give it away one day when I got home and saw that he has damaged 3 different wires connecting to 3 different gadgets.

Standing fan, iron, laptop charger, and 2 phone chargers (mine and my wife's). I had to spend over 10k to have them replaced.
What of shoes and slippers! He messed up all my palm slippers that I had nothing to wear again and the last one he did that made me say enough is enough is the day he damaged my wife's new Nike canvas that I bought for her. That canvas was very expensive and she actually liked it.

I had to give the dog to a man that has been begging me to buy one of my dogs. Funny enough, I didn't collect any money from him.

That dog was sent to me by satan himself!
Please don't think I don't know how to train a dog cuz I really did my best. 5 months and he still behaves like a week old dog. There is a limit to what a man can take!

Chai, that dog actually turn 3 of my clothes to rags! What did I do now, i hanged them on the line outside and they fell off. He messed them up so bad that we had to turn them to rags

5 Likes

Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by BamBamK: 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
loooool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kelvin30286063:

He eats too much, poop too much. If that dog poop on the ground, you will think 5 people gather shit for there!

Though he looks very cute but he behaves like a typical local dog. If you cook a bag of rice and place it in front of that dog, he will finish it in a few hours then later go and shit mountain smelly shit inside the compound.
That aside, he is so stubborn, despite all the training I tried, he kept destroying things. If I didn't have 2 high breed dogs before, I will think that's how dogs do but he was different. Indeed an ekuke!

I had to give it away one day when I got home and saw that he has damaged 3 different wires connecting to 3 different gadgets.

Standing fan, iron, laptop charger, and 2 phone chargers (mine and my wife's). I had to spend over 10k to have them replaced.
What of shoes and slippers! He messed up all my palm slippers that I had nothing to wear again and the last one he did that made me say enough is enough is the day he damaged my wife's new Nike canvas that I bought for her. That canvas was very expensive and she actually liked it.

I had to give the dog to a man that has been begging me to buy one of my dogs. Funny enough, I didn't collect any money from him.

Please don't think I don't know how to train a dog cuz I really did my best. 5 months and he still behaves like a week old dog. There is a limit to what a man can take!

Chai, that dog actually turn 3 of my clothes to rags! What did I do now, i hanged them on the line outside and they fell off. He messed them up so bad that we had to turn them to rags
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
BamBamK:
loooool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I swear that dog is a mad melon!

If anyone here thinks it's my fault. Please just tell me where you live and I'll personally drive down to give you the dog for just 1 week. If you don't call me to come and carry my headache, call me whatever name you like!

5 Likes

Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by DVMtuppence(m): 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

If anyone here thinks it's my fault. Please just tell me where you live and I'll personally drive down to give you the dog for just 1 week. If you don't call me to come and carry my headache, call me whatever name you like!
Have you mated the mother after that incidence, if yes, how was it?
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Seun(m): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
Bump
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Rilwayne001: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

grin grin
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by error4040: 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
Lmfao wait why did you think Female dogs were called Bitchés in the first place?

Oga your dog na Ashawo grin
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Sagtop: 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

Haaaaa....This is what Im currently facing with my 8 Months old Rottweiler. Despite the fact that i dont allow him to my house (He stays outside my fenced compund), He distroyed the wirings of my AC, wirings of My 3.5KVA Generator, wiring of my power bike, Scratch My 2 cars and peel off a silver design on my turkish door.

I don train him taya, he will wait for me to go inside and start his destruction. He eat like an eating Machine, He finishes 3 cup of rice with 2 cups of kibbles. He shit as if na 5 dogs i dey train. His matter don tire me finish.

But in fairness to him, the dog is very conscious in security matter, he parade the compound at midnight like human night guard. Na why i no sell am off.i bought it when he was 8weeks old sha. He shits everywhere in compound, His matter don tire me

3 Likes

Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Afam4eva(m): 6:31am On Jul 28, 2020
What's the proper name of the dog we call Ekuke/Nkita aka Local Dog and why don't people like them? Is it that they're not smart or what? I thought dogs are supposed to turn out based on how they're trained.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience / (picture) Mysterious!! Big Snake With 7 Heads Discovered In India / The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.