Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Lady Bares Her Cleavage, Gives Her Man Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Bares Her Cleavage, Gives Her Man Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (7823 Views)

Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) / Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Bares Her Cleavage, Gives Her Man Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by GistMore3: 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
A pretty lady rocks cleavage baring outfit as she gives her husband-to-be doggy pose in pre-wedding photoshoot.

BY GISTMORE : http://gistmore.com/lady-bares-her-cleavage-gives-her-man-doggy-pose-in-pre-wedding-photos

Re: Lady Bares Her Cleavage, Gives Her Man Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by GistMore3: 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
See More Pre-wedding Photos and Watch Video Here ==> HERE

Re: Lady Bares Her Cleavage, Gives Her Man Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by kingxsamz(m): 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
This man must be a BARCA and manChester fan.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Bares Her Cleavage, Gives Her Man Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Mood11: 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
The boy resemble D'Banj
Re: Lady Bares Her Cleavage, Gives Her Man Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Shegzy8(m): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
From the pre-wedding pic, you know the kind of people they are. Everything na sex..HML in advance

3 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Cleavage, Gives Her Man Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by GistMore7: 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Bares Her Cleavage, Gives Her Man Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Bares Her Cleavage, Gives Her Man Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by GistMore8: 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
undecided
Re: Lady Bares Her Cleavage, Gives Her Man Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by TheFacelessMan: 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
Mood11:
The boy resemble D'Banj

Might be time to get glasses... recommended ones grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Cleavage, Gives Her Man Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by ValCon888: 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
How To Push Your Topic To FP.
1. She bares her cleavage.
2. She gives her man doggy pose.

E don finish.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Cleavage, Gives Her Man Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Maxcollins042(m): 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2019
I can tell from the man's posture in the doggy style pose that he is inept at performing his other room's duties.

Inept and mediocre just as the mods that push such topics to the fp are.
Re: Lady Bares Her Cleavage, Gives Her Man Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by YorubaPrince: 11:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
But, how do these black girls with fake hair cope? How can you have a fake hair on ur head without washing it daily? You'll see them scratching the living hell out of the wigs and weave-on. Gross! No wonder majority of black girls with fake hair or weave-on tend to have some sort of sweaty odor angry. So disgusting. I've dated several white chics and they wash their long hair daily and dry 'em with a hot dryer or blower but our wannabe black ones no fit wash theirs. undecided

Sad! sad

4 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Cleavage, Gives Her Man Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by jnoz23(m): 2:14am On Nov 09, 2019
YorubaPrince:
But, how do these black girls with fake hair cope? How can you have a fake hair on ur head without washing it daily? You'll see them scratching the living hell out of the wigs and weave-on. Gross! No wonder majority of black girls with fake hair or weave-on tend to have some sort of sweaty odor angry. So disgusting. I've dated several white chics and they wash their long hair daily and dry 'em with a hot dryer or blower but our wannabe black ones no fit wash theirs. undecided

Sad! sad

It is finished, they know the truth but its very bitter to swallow
Re: Lady Bares Her Cleavage, Gives Her Man Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Zombiekiller010: 2:35am On Nov 09, 2019
Mood11:
The boy resemble D'Banj
you're blind
Re: Lady Bares Her Cleavage, Gives Her Man Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by partnerbizn5(m): 7:05am On Nov 09, 2019
I hate any pose suggesting saex. Be mature and decent biko
Re: Lady Bares Her Cleavage, Gives Her Man Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Aphroditee(f): 8:29am On Nov 09, 2019
Mood11:
The boy resemble D'Banj
Where??
Re: Lady Bares Her Cleavage, Gives Her Man Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Jerkules: 9:05am On Nov 09, 2019
That girl looks FARMiliar grin looks like one Hoe I used to phuck at Enugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Bares Her Cleavage, Gives Her Man Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by HOPELESSNESS: 10:19am On Nov 09, 2019
Re: Lady Bares Her Cleavage, Gives Her Man Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by HOPELESSNESS: 10:20am On Nov 09, 2019
j
Re: Lady Bares Her Cleavage, Gives Her Man Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by jaszplus12(m): 10:59am On Nov 09, 2019
Shegzy8:
From the pre-wedding pic, you know the kind of people they are. Everything na sex..HML in advance
You're right!
Let me tell you, if no sex as "everything" for marriage then na fight go be "everything" in that marriage!! Guaranteed...
Re: Lady Bares Her Cleavage, Gives Her Man Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by dazzlingd(m): 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2019
partnerbizn5:
I hate any pose suggesting saex. Be mature and decent biko

We know your type...na dem
Re: Lady Bares Her Cleavage, Gives Her Man Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by GISTM0RE: 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Bares Her Cleavage, Gives Her Man Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by tillaman(m): 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nice pics

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Left Me And Now She Wants Me Back Again / My Husband Still Uses Ex-girlfriend's Name As Passwords / No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.