Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son (31168 Views)

Sokoto University Student Suffers Miscarriage After Jumping From Burning Hostel / Can You Solve This Math Problem / When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Yinibixema: 7:02am On Nov 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
and the fathers are slay kings with nothing but empty egotistic souls with no sense of how to carry their masculinity.
Shut up my friend. Nathan same father Dey take care of bills unlike slay queen mothers

2 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by abbey621(m): 7:03am On Nov 10, 2019
symbianDON:
I don't trust these Asians. Who knows if it was not further maths

Of course it's further maths, regular maths is for under 6 years old in Asiagrin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by lovchalice(f): 7:04am On Nov 10, 2019
Kudos to all mothers. I can write 1to 100 before I entered pri 1at age 5. Now I'm a science teacher

4 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Notatribalist(m): 7:05am On Nov 10, 2019
phayvoursky:
THAT BOY NEEDS NOT MATHS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE

HUMANS HAVE MADE THEIR EXISTENCE ON EARTH COMPLICATING
God bless you. I was just asking myself what if you don't know maths does it mean you can't have a successful career?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Emyogalanya: 7:07am On Nov 10, 2019
Krak:

If you had read and understood the story,you would not be here displaying your ignorance for all the world to see.
what story? Whats difficult to get there? I'm sure its after school that she tries to explain it to him, so if that session last just 2hours daily it that enough to develope a problem? Her anger only triggered an existing heart issue she had always had. Thats my point . Do you even know how many Adrenaline. Triggering angry situations people face daily? People face worse things that upsets them daily. If heart attack develope like that then people will just be trouping to the hospital with their Chest in hand. You are very Ignorant and arrogant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by PennywysCares(m): 7:09am On Nov 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
and the fathers are slay kings with nothing but empty egotistic souls with no sense of how to carry their masculinity.
are u a slay Queen?

5 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by RTSC: 7:10am On Nov 10, 2019
I still remember my mother teaching me days of the week.

The slaps were just coming like thunder.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 7:10am On Nov 10, 2019
Duggedised12:

Why you vex anyhow? Today na Sunday o!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Duggedised12(f): 7:14am On Nov 10, 2019
DatsAll1mSayin:

Why you vex anyhow? Today na Sunday o!
thundafire Yinibixema PennywysCares yes ,i as i expected a herd of testosterone oozing humans hovering over my comment like flies do when they see shit tongue
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Sanchez01: 7:16am On Nov 10, 2019
sparkle7:
[s]If you mum didn't teach you maths then your child hood wasn't fascinating.[/s]
My own mum would flog maths into your head.
She used heels, umbrella, belt and even my new general mathematics on me.
Boy had to learn it by force.
I even hide maths textbook under the bed when it was time for the regular Mum math tutorials.
And I followed in searching for it whilst I knew very much where it was hidden .
I was congratulating my self on been smart until my mum asked my brother to borrow our neighbour's son own.
Chai!!! I almost ran mad!
Where is lalasticlala?
Be sensitive and think a bit. Remember there are people who lost their mother at childbirth/and those who lost their mother before they knew what school was.

9 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Yinibixema: 7:17am On Nov 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
thundafire Yinibixema PennywysCares yes ,i as i expected a herd of testosterone oozing humans hovering over my comment like flies do when they see shit tongue
Olosho shut up. Today’s Sunday. Do quick and go line up at Allen Avenue Ikeja for normal olosho routine. Obo ti Fe ba Je. Borehole pussy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 10, 2019
maths is bad grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Enculer2: 7:18am On Nov 10, 2019
sparkle7:
If you mum didn't teach you maths then your child hood wasn't fascinating.
I even hide maths textbook under the bed when it was time for the regular Mum math tutorials.
And I followed in searching for it whilst I knew very much where it was hidden .
I was congratulating my self on been smart until my mum asked my brother to borrow our neighbour's son own.
Where is lalasticlala?

Dumb azz.so maths makes childhood interesting?
Boring thing
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Enculer2: 7:20am On Nov 10, 2019
RTSC:
I still remember my mother teaching me days of the week.

The slaps were just coming like thunder.

You were abused by your mum

1 Like

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by PennywysCares(m): 7:22am On Nov 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
cheesy
I love slay queens they know how to ride a man

That soft moaning alone

2 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Yinibixema: 7:23am On Nov 10, 2019
PennywysCares:
cheesy

That soft moaning alone
The girl Na olosho. I don tell her make she go church in time so she go queue in time at Allen Avenue because oloshos go plenty for Allen Avenue ikeja today because year don Dey end

2 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by femi4: 7:24am On Nov 10, 2019
Mathematics is funny.....your method of explanation is a function of the level of your student

E.g

For primary 1-2 is impossible
For secondary 1-2 = -1
For secondary √-1 = impossible
For Tertiary √-1 = i

3 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 10, 2019
If you are a mathematics teacher, click the like botton... we slay

3 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Duggedised12(f): 7:25am On Nov 10, 2019
Yinibixema:

Olosho shut up. Today’s Sunday. Do quick and go line up at Allen Avenue Ikeja for normal olosho routine. Obo ti Fe ba Je. Borehole pussy
your mama ,the real one is my madam,she retired and made me the senior girl grin. Tho she still takes small boys to enjoy herself. I wonder how your weakling of a dad is still alive seeing how emasculated he is ,poor thing cry

7 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Jabioro: 7:27am On Nov 10, 2019
sparkle7:
If you mum didn't teach you maths then your child hood wasn't fascinating.
Where is lalasticlala?
Boy! You're very funny..What about someones like me...my Mother can't read non write...I have no one to help me do my assignment non guard me,yet I was the best mathematics boy throughout...Ours mothers are Great..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Duggedised12(f): 7:28am On Nov 10, 2019
PennywysCares:
cheesy

That soft moaning alone
oh really? I heard your deeper life sister does anal to keep her hymen intact undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Yinibixema: 7:29am On Nov 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
your mama ,the real one is my madam,she retired and made me the senior girl grin. Tho she still takes small boys to enjoy herself. I wonder how your weaklin of a dad is still alive seeing how emasculated he is ,poor thing cry
Stinking borehole pussy daughter of a LovePeddler mother. Like mother like daughter. Smelly pussy. Ugly toad

1 Like

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by solsticey2k3(m): 7:29am On Nov 10, 2019
Trust me that kid might be a maths guru in the nearest future. What he just needs is if he can see learning maths as fun and if he practices it everyday.....

1 Like

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by hahn(m): 7:30am On Nov 10, 2019
Sabby1:
God bless all mothers and teachers

Sometimes, explaining mathematics to a child is not quite easy. You just have to exercise patience and apply the three domains of learning which are: Cognitive, Affective, and psychomotor domains.

For a believer, prayer is immense

Prayer to teach maths?

4 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Duggedised12(f): 7:33am On Nov 10, 2019
Yinibixema:

Stinking borehole pussy daughter of a LovePeddler mother. Like mother like daughter. Smelly pussy. Ugly toad
e pain am o, i am going to remit money to your mother, i must say she is a wicked madam , imagine collecting 60% what a wicked human trafficker your mother is ,ruthless witch. Plus her pussy is always intching her that she even sleeps with customers for free especially small boys grin.son of a sugar mama with ichy pussy ,welldone. Hope all the human trafficking money feeds your family today since your father is useless to himself and family . tongue

5 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by thundafire: 7:35am On Nov 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
y una dey call my moniker make I visit una

4 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Yinibixema: 7:36am On Nov 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
e pain am o, i am you to remit money to your mother, i must say she is a wicked madam , imagine collecting 60% what a wicked human trafficker your mother is ,ruthless witch. Plus her pussy is always intching her that she even sleeps with customers for free especially small boys grin.son of a sugar mama with ichy pussy ,welldone. Hope all the human trafficking money feeds your family today since your father is useless to himself and family . tongue
Infected pussy olofo. Won ti do aye e baje. Omo adanu. My head self go enter the infected pussy, worn out smelling pussy, Allen Avenue regular customer. Alaye baje

1 Like

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by hahn(m): 7:37am On Nov 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
e pain am o, i am going to remit money to your mother, i must say she is a wicked madam , imagine collecting 60% what a wicked human trafficker your mother is ,ruthless witch. Plus her pussy is always intching her that she even sleeps with customers for free especially small boys grin.son of a sugar mama with ichy pussy ,welldone. Hope all the human trafficking money feeds your family today since your father is useless to himself and family . tongue

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Duggedised12(f): 7:39am On Nov 10, 2019
Yinibixema:

Infected pussy olofo. Won ti do aye e baje. Omo adanu. My head self go enter the infected pussy, worn out smelling pussy, Allen Avenue regular customer. Alaye baje
lol e don dey speak yoruba , grin pained much? Cry me a river, your mums retired pussy has gone through all the stages of decomposition tongue as my madam that she is .

2 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Yinibixema: 7:41am On Nov 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol e don dey speak yoruba , grin pained much? Cry me a river, your mums retired pussy through all the stages of decomposition tongue as my madam that she is .
Lol e pain am. Wasted life wey dem don use do ritual. Evening newspaper into olosho enterprise at 42 after 15 abortions. I can smell the rotten pussy from here. Olofo

1 Like

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Martinez39(m): 7:42am On Nov 10, 2019
Asian tiger mums.
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Duggedised12(f): 7:47am On Nov 10, 2019
Yinibixema:

Lol e pain am. Wasted life wey dem don use do ritual. Evening newspaper into olosho enterprise at 42 after 15 abortions. I can smell the rotten pussy from here. Olofo
you nor speak yoruba again? Like i always say, you frustrated imps have turned this forum to your safe haven where you display your misery ,hurts and furstrations that if your mother had an account as a nairalander you will still call her an olosho so young boy ,its not new.

By the way i will never be able to match the record of your mother aka my madam in any of these things ,she sure was a heavy weight undisputed champion when it comes to being a hoe grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

School Fees Of Church-owned Universities In Nigeria / Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church / Adaeze: UNIPORT Student Found Dead In Her Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.