Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son (31170 Views)

Sokoto University Student Suffers Miscarriage After Jumping From Burning Hostel / Can You Solve This Math Problem / When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Yinibixema: 7:48am On Nov 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol e don dey speak yoruba , grin pained much? Cry me a river, your mums retired pussy has gone through all the stages of decomposition tongue as my madam that she is .
If you no desist from oloshoism enterprise. Na ritual go end your matter last last. A foolish midnight newspaper at 45 is a wasted foolish miserable fool for ever because no womb to carry pregnancy anymore due to 50 abortions done at Allen
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Sabby1(m): 7:49am On Nov 10, 2019
hahn:

Prayer to teach maths?
Yes! Consult any believer you know for more info

1 Like

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Duggedised12(f): 7:50am On Nov 10, 2019
Yinibixema:

If you no desist from oloshoism enterprise. Na ritual go end your matter last last. A foolish midnight newspaper at 45 is a wasted foolish miserable fool for ever because no womb to carry pregnancy anymore due to 50 abortions done at Allen
lol, yen yen yen , your mother did worse yet she still gave birth to you,thanks but i will be just fine tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Yinibixema: 7:50am On Nov 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
you nor speak yoruba again? Like i always say, you frustrated imps have turned this forum to your safe haven where you display your misery ,hurts and furstrations that if your mother had an account as a nairalander you will still call her an olosho so young boy ,its not new.

By the way i will never be able to match the record of your mother aka my madam in any of these things ,she sure was a heavy weight when it comes to being a hoe grin
E pain am. Cry baby. Olosho no be work. Go find better work even though you no fit see husband because no sensible man go dey Bleep useless rotten wide divergent view infected pussy of a 45 year old ugly fat toad whose only achievement is 50 abortions. Ashewo kobokobo. Oloribu

1 Like

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Duggedised12(f): 7:52am On Nov 10, 2019
Yinibixema:

E pain am. Cry baby. Olosho no be work. Go find better work even though you no fit see husband because no sensible man go dey Bleep useless rotten wide divergent view infected pussy of a 45 year old ugly fat toad whose only achievement is 50 abortions. Ashewo kobokobo. Oloribu
your mother did worse ,heaven did not fall, see now she is still refeeshing her blood with small boys while trafficking young women. Maybe when i too retire i will be using your son to refresh my blood tongue

3 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Yinibixema: 7:52am On Nov 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol, yen yen yen , your mother did worse yet she still gave birth to you,thanks but i will be just fine tongue
E pain am.. cry me a river. Frustrated idiot at 45 because men don Sabi her for Allen and dem no gree call her again once dey see her for road due to wider divergent 100cm diameter itching pussy. Get a life

1 Like

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Finchmgh: 7:53am On Nov 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
and the fathers are slay kings with nothing but empty egotistic souls with no sense of how to carry their masculinity.

E pain am grin

You are really pained...you can cry me a river, and I still wouldn't give a fuckkk

1 Like

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Yinibixema: 7:54am On Nov 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
your mother did worse ,heaven did not fall, see now she is still refeeshing her blood with small boys while trafficking young women. Maybe when i too retire i will be using your son to refresh my blood tongue
Olosho no be work. Correct your life now before you waste away because Na coins you go even pour If dem use you for ritual. Omo arisunkun. Ashewo kobo kobo. Alayebaje

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Duggedised12(f): 7:56am On Nov 10, 2019
Finchmgh:

E pain am grin

You are really pained...you can cry me a river, and I still wouldn't give a fuckkk
grin see this one ,will you log out and fix your miserable life. Or you think say trolling na work? grin oya speak yoruba for me na, i love that language grin ,omo see mentions grin from just one person oya , how many more accounts ,bring them all out tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Yinibixema: 7:58am On Nov 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
grin see this one ,will you log out and fix your miserable life. Or you think say trolling na work? grin oya speak yoruba for me na, i love that language grin ,omo see mentions grin from just one person
You never fix your own life. You dey tell someone wey you no know to fix hin life. Wetin i no go hear for this okokomaiko bitch’s mouth whose family house is in ijora badia

1 Like

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Duggedised12(f): 7:59am On Nov 10, 2019
Yinibixema:

E pain am.. cry me a river. Frustrated idiot at 45 because men don Sabi her for Allen and dem no gree call her again once dey see her for road due to wider divergent 100cm diameter itching pussy. Get a life
all rants of a frustrated imp ,border closure must be dealing with you,poor thing ,i can send you small thing to pacify your condition .

2 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Finchmgh: 8:00am On Nov 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
grin see this one ,will you log out and fix your miserable life. Or you think say trolling na work? grin oya speak yoruba for me na, i love that language grin ,omo see mentions grin from just one person oya , how many more accounts ,bring them all out tongue

Sorrows and regrets are really your calling. Your dp can attest to that

1 Like

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Hypocrit: 8:00am On Nov 10, 2019
sparkle7:
If you mum didn't teach you maths then your child hood wasn't fascinating.
My own mum would flog maths into your head.
She used heels, umbrella, belt and even my new general mathematics on me.
Boy had to learn it by force.
I even hide maths textbook under the bed when it was time for the regular Mum math tutorials.
And I followed in searching for it whilst I knew very much where it was hidden .
I was congratulating my self on been smart until my mum asked my brother to borrow our neighbour's son own.
Chai!!! I almost ran mad!
Where is lalasticlala?
not all mothers are formally educated
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Yinibixema: 8:01am On Nov 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
all rants of a frustrated imp ,border closure must be dealing with you,poor thing ,i can send you small thing to pacify your condition .
Says a broke okokomaiko bitch wey no Dey receive order from men at ikeja anymore because of her infected pussy. Next week is your family meeting at ijora badia and take your broke wretched family out of ijora badia first okay.

1 Like

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Duggedised12(f): 8:01am On Nov 10, 2019
Yinibixema:

You never fix your own life. You dey tell someone wey you no know to fix hin life. Wetin i no go hear for this okokomaiko bitch’s mouth whose family house is in ijora badia
undecided lol may i ask where your own family house is that is if you even have one ? Banana island ? grin kitty cats are lions online grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Yinibixema: 8:03am On Nov 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
undecided lol may i ask where your own family house is that is if you even have one ? Banana island ? grin kitty cats are lions online grin
Take care of your family first. How can you be broke, smelling, infected with sti and ugly at the same time. Village people don really enter you. Omo abinpabe
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Duggedised12(f): 8:04am On Nov 10, 2019
Yinibixema:

Says a broke okokomaiko bitch wey no Dey receive order from men at ikeja anymore because of her infected pussy. Next week is your family meeting at ijora badia and take your broke wretched family out of ijora badia first okay.
lol , my God what a daunce ,any was it was a pleasure to interact with you . This is the beauty of the internet it makes one know there is a person devoid of sense that shares the same habitat with you . Have a blessed Sunday grin

5 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Yinibixema: 8:06am On Nov 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol , my God what a daunce ,any was it was a pleasure to interact with you . This is the beauty of the internet it makes one know there is a person devoid of sense that shares the same habitat with you . Have a blessed Sunday grin
Like i adviced you earlier. Don’t be too long in church because the year is coming to an end already and there would be so many broke wretched pussy like you in ikeja. The earlier you resume at ikeja today the better for you. Won ti do tie baje

1 Like

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Duggedised12(f): 8:07am On Nov 10, 2019
Finchmgh:

Sorrows and regrets are really your calling. Your dp can attest to that
lol , oh my Una get time sha ,but it seems you are low on comprehension skills . only a smart person will deduce what the meme is all about, its deeper than your shallow brain i must say. This interaction was fun ,do take care .

1 Like

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Yinibixema: 8:09am On Nov 10, 2019
[s]
Duggedised12:
lol , oh my Una get time sha ,but it seems you are low on comprehension skills . only a smart person will deduce what the meme is all about, its deeper than your shallow brain i must say. This interaction was fun ,do take care .
[/s]
That’s your perfect situation. Stop trying hard to form audio smartness and intelligence

1 Like

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by JeffSiberstein: 8:23am On Nov 10, 2019
I can't forget how my mother will wake me up in the middle of the night to recite the times table. May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Awe4luv(m): 8:25am On Nov 10, 2019
thundafire:
the word pain u grin grin grin
I think she has a big backside....
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by PennywysCares(m): 8:35am On Nov 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
oh really? I heard your deeper life sister does anal to keep her hymen intact undecided
cheesy
in this men's world u a lady d talk
U want yab mouth abi
I go gather boyz for u
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Mrshape: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2019
femi4:
Mathematics is funny.....your method of explanation is a function of the level of your student

E.g

For primary 1-2 is impossible
For secondary 1-2 = -1
For secondary √-1 = impossible
For Tertiary √-1 = i
Hahaha
Primary and Jss √4=2
SSS √4=+or-2
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Awe4luv(m): 8:37am On Nov 10, 2019
JeffSiberstein:
I can't forget how my mother will wake me up in the middle of the night to recite the times table. May her soul rest in peace.
sad.....amen
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by femi4: 8:37am On Nov 10, 2019
Mrshape:

Hahaha
Primary and Jss √4=2
SSS √4=+or-2
grin
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Duggedised12(f): 8:38am On Nov 10, 2019
PennywysCares:
cheesy
in this men's world u a lady d talk
U want yab mouth abi
I go gather boyz for u
lol , yab? Wetin we never see for this forum wey you wan do? People wey dey wear "asshole" as badge of honor never fit troll me you know why cos i know they are nothing but miserable things hiding behind a faceless forum. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by AmazingELixir: 8:41am On Nov 10, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Just wondering aloud if the battalion of slay queens and mamas all over the social media space flaunting nudity sexuality knows chikum about mathematics, let alone imparting on their would_be children ( bastards ofcourse)
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by jonath0012(m): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2019
Awwww Poor mum,

She should have called on our tutoring company to help her get an expert tutor now.

Don't be like the chineese woman, check my signature to book a tutor
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by PennywysCares(m): 8:43am On Nov 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol , yab? Wetin we never see for this forum wey you want do? People wey dey wear "asshole" as badge of honor never fit troll me you know why cos i know they are nothing but miserable things hiding behind a faceless forum. grin
Abeg carry ur own go biko

What type of slay Queen are u?

cheesy waka jor
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2019
massmediang:
A 36-year-old mother got so worked up because her son couldn’t understand how to solve a math problem while doing homework that she suffered a heart attack.

A 36-year-old mother, surnamed Wang, had to be rushed to the hospital on November 1st after suffering a heart-attack while doing homework with her 9-year-old son. She was apparently explaining a math problem to him and got so frustrated that he didn’t get it that her heart gave out.

“I explained it to him many times but he still didn’t get it. I was so angry that I could explode,” Wang told Chinese reporters. “Suddenly, my heart was palpitating and I couldn’t breathe properly.”

Luckily, Wang quickly realized that something was seriously wrong with her and she called her husband, who drove her to a hospital. Doctors there diagnosed the young mother with myocardial infarction, commonly known as heart attack, and said that she was lucky that she got to the hospital so fast.

“She caught it in time. If there had been any delay, she could have suffered from heart failure,” Dr. Yang Xiaoxue said.

Wang, who reportedly helps her son with homework every day, admitted that she would often get exasperated by his difficulty to understand some of the things she explained, but never imagined that her anger would have such severe consequences for her health. She is still recuperating in the hospital.

It should be noted that while the frustration and anger may have triggered the heart attack, it probably had other underlying causes as well, like poor diet and a sedentary lifestyle.
See source:
https://massmediang.com/woman-suffers-heart-attack-trying-to-explain-math-problem-to-son/

Fit be word problem or simultaneous equation
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Martinez39(m): 8:44am On Nov 10, 2019
Mrshape:

Hahaha
Primary and Jss √4=2
SSS √4=+or-2
2 = √4 while -2 = - √4

I used to fall that misconception. This sign √ means principal square root (ie. positive square root). Research it and research about principal nth root.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Full List Of COURSES Offered By FUNAAB- Careerpingger / School Fees Of Church-owned Universities In Nigeria / Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.