Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son (31161 Views)

Sokoto University Student Suffers Miscarriage After Jumping From Burning Hostel / Can You Solve This Math Problem / When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by makavelli80(m): 8:45am On Nov 10, 2019
AHH MOTHERS THOSE DAYS
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Duggedised12(f): 8:46am On Nov 10, 2019
PennywysCares:

Abeg carry ur own go biko

What type of slay Queen are u?

cheesy waka jor
amazing , sophisticated slay queen with full package na im you dey talk to like that ? undecided i will report you to the Igwe angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Mrshape: 8:54am On Nov 10, 2019
Martinez39:
2 = √4 while -2 = - √4

I used to fall that misconception. This sign √ means principal square root (ie. positive square root). Research it and research about principal nth root.
√ means principle square root just as difference is taken as positive difference,
These are for easy of calculation,
What can u say about the quadratic formula or difference of two square formula?
It shows squareoot means more than principle Root, but principle Root is used for easy of calculation,
I will like to learn more new ideals towards it anyway
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by makavelli80(m): 8:55am On Nov 10, 2019
Yinibixema:

Olosho shut up. Today’s Sunday. Do quick and go line up at Allen Avenue Ikeja for normal olosho routine. Obo ti Fe ba Je. Borehole pussy
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 10, 2019
LordIsaac:
Today's moms are slay queens with only backsides to offer.

I wonder if today's mum can help their kids with their maths problem, all they know is fashion. Sometimes the way they dress up their kids like miniature adults. Already teaching their daughter to slay at very tender age. I have come across beautiful girls who can't operate an automated teller machine (ATM). Brain over beauty anytime; carry your figure 8 and flawless skin go one side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol , yab? Wetin we never see for this forum wey you want do? People wey dey wear "asshole" as badge of honor never fit troll me you know why cos i know they are nothing but miserable things hiding behind a faceless forum. grin

Stubborn Girl cheesy

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Duggedised12(f): 9:01am On Nov 10, 2019
DatsAll1mSayin:

Stubborn Girl cheesy

i will sue you just wait let them finish passing the social media regulation bill tongue

2 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Jokerman(m): 9:02am On Nov 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
your mama ,the real one is my madam,she retired and made me the senior girl grin. Tho she still takes small boys to enjoy herself. I wonder how your weaklin of a dad is still alive seeing how emasculated he is ,poor thing cry

Why should you bring someone's mother into it?? That's not fair... Face yourselves
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by makavelli80(m): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2019
BiggyB242:

I wonder if today's mum can help their kids with their maths problem, all they know is fashion. Sometimes the way they dress up their kids like miniature adults. Already teaching their daughter to slay at very tender age.
am telling u
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Goldencheese(m): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2019
grin
pelkad1290:
Lols...
Funny but ehn Mothers dey try
If na the father he won't even take half before reformatting knocks land on his skull and shift the kids brain
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 10, 2019
pelkad1290:
Lols...
Funny but ehn Mothers dey try
If na the father he won't even take half before reformatting knocks land on his skull and shift the kids brain

That’s me
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 10, 2019
The funny thing is that the more you shout on the kid the worse his comprehension of that subject will be as his mind will have to grapple with the subject and also deal with your anger.
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Jonathan39: 9:09am On Nov 10, 2019
Those Indian guys are very good In mathematics I follow them on Gre Facebook pages and their scores is mad most atimes.I think they do somethings we don't do here
TheFacelessMan:

Read some articles on how competitive it can be for high (hool kids - education in general in China and India.

On GRE forums, Indians would confidently tell you that they can get the maximum scores in Quantitative once they have finished their equivalent of SSCE
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by OVikkytan49: 9:10am On Nov 10, 2019
Sanchez01:

Be sensitive and think a bit. Remember there are people who lost their mother at childbirth/and those who lost their mother before they knew what school was.

And those who their mothers are illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by chycco: 9:10am On Nov 10, 2019
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Krak(m): 9:12am On Nov 10, 2019
Emyogalanya:
what story? Whats difficult to get there? I'm sure its after school that she tries to explain it to him, so if that session last just 2hours daily it that enough to develope a problem? Her anger only triggered an existing heart issue she had always had. Thats my point . Do you even know how many Adrenaline. Triggering angry situations people face daily? People face worse things that upsets them daily. If heart attack develope like that then people will just be trouping to the hospital with their Chest in hand. You are very Ignorant and arrogant

You are the ignorant one. It was clearly stated in the story that she has an underlying previous problem which she did not notice,the anxiety only triggered it.

You sound like an ITK.
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Duggedised12(f): 9:18am On Nov 10, 2019
Jokerman:

Why should you bring someone's mother into it?? That's not fair... Face yourselves
but his mother is my madam na why should i not let the world know his mouth trafficked me into prostitution that he is mocking me with. I think that is unfair ,i am the trafficked victim here cry
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Emyogalanya: 9:18am On Nov 10, 2019
Krak:

You are the ignorant one. It was clearly stated in the story that she has an underlying previous problem which she did not notice,the anxiety only triggered it.

You sound like an ITK.
Who is this one again? Thats the point i've been making since my first post on this thread now. Or are Dumb too? I said people should Ignore the headline and free the boy, that the boy did not cause anything the woman already had that problem before that Math session. That eventually triger it
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by marriedmum(f): 9:22am On Nov 10, 2019
Emyogalanya:
Forget Sensational headlines i don't believe this story a heart problem won't just start on a single day the way they put it , as if she just developed it on that day is that the only time she is teaching him? If its true then his teachers in school would all be in hospital treating their hearts. Pls free the boy the woman always had heart problems

You know nothing, Jon Snow.
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by etrange: 9:31am On Nov 10, 2019
LordIsaac:
Today's moms are slay queens with only backsides to offer.

And the fathers?
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by maasoap(m): 9:35am On Nov 10, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
shocked

Read some articles on how aggressively competitive it can be for high school kids - education in general in China and India.

On GRE forums, Indians would confidently tell you that they can get the maximum scores in Quantitative once they have finished their equivalent of SSCE

I wouldn't disagree with you. Go to xda developers forum and see all the wonders they're doing there
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 10, 2019
I can relate to this. Teaching a not too gifted person can be challenging and energy intensive.
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by godwon01(m): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2019
From 30yrs to 50 yrs of age ,one has to be careful with your health. Check your blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar level at least ounce in a month. Watch what U are eating. Reduce carb intake and eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and of course take herbal tea. Carry with U aspirin tablet and anytime U feel one kind on your left chest ,just put one into your mouth and let it dissolve there. May God save us from untimely death IJN.
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
oh really? I heard your deeper life sister does anal to keep her hymen intact undecided
Huh easy ohh
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 10, 2019
Yinibixema:

Stinking borehole pussy daughter of a LovePeddler mother. Like mother like daughter. Smelly pussy. Ugly toad
Will both of you sharap up.
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Yinibixema: 10:08am On Nov 10, 2019
RAGGA40:
Will both of you sharap up.
Who be this oloribu. She ofe shoriburuku this morning
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by hermesprogidy(m): 10:11am On Nov 10, 2019
Sabby1:
God bless all mothers and teachers

Sometimes, explaining mathematics to a child is not quite easy. You just have to exercise patience and apply the three domains of learning which are: Cognitive, Affective, and psychomotor domains.

For a believer, prayer is immense

Cognitive, Affective and psychomotor? You realize that part of your comment is inconsistent with the rest. Cognitive yes, when you recognize that learning is dependent on readiness. Affective and psychomotor, is not relevant to the discussion.
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 10, 2019
Yinibixema:

Who be this oloribu. She ofe shoriburuku this morning
Ewu, ewu gambia mecha onu gi there.
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Yinibixema: 10:15am On Nov 10, 2019
RAGGA40:
Ewu, ewu gambia mecha onu gi there.
Oloriburuku, olofo, omo ofo
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 10, 2019
Yinibixema:

Oloriburuku, olofo, omo ofo
bastard son of a father and bastard son of a slut as a mother, anuofia, ewu, ewu unama, onye berebe, incompetent.

1 Like

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Pascal181: 10:19am On Nov 10, 2019
That teacher should be arrested for giving such a heart attacking question to pupils
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Yinibixema: 10:20am On Nov 10, 2019
RAGGA40:
bastard son of a father and bastard son of a slut as a mother, anuofia, ewu, ewu unama, onye berebe, incompetent.
Omo abinpabe mashanfani oloribu omo stupid son of a LovePeddler smelly pussy mother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Send A Minor Abroad To Study On Her Own - Nigerian Lady / Full List Of COURSES Offered By FUNAAB- Careerpingger / School Fees Of Church-owned Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.