Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son (31136 Views)

Sokoto University Student Suffers Miscarriage After Jumping From Burning Hostel / Can You Solve This Math Problem / When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Basic123: 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
Emyogalanya:
Forget Sensational headlines i don't believe this story a heart problem won't just start on a single day the way they put it , as if she just developed it on that day is that the only time she is teaching him? If its true then his teachers in school would all be in hospital treating their hearts. Pls free the boy the woman always had heart problems

Are you a medical doctor?

if you are,where did you train?
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
Yinibixema:
[s][/s]
Go to hell and perish in hell. Olori efolo
if my mum is not an pastor, then i'm a liar, i swear by the anointing of jehovah on my mum's head something terrible will happen to you starting this week till next week, if it doesn't happen then my mum is a fake pastor.
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Yinibixema: 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
[s]
RAGGA40:
if my mum is not an pastor, then i'm a liar, i swear by the anointing of jehovah on my mum's head something terrible will happen to you starting this week till next week, if it doesn't happen then my mum is a fake pastor.
[/s]
Go to hell and perish in hell. Olori Nla
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by webngnews: 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
Oh
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by moorevic(m): 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
What will our current shame queens teach their kids. How to divide and multiply in bedmatics. embarassed embarassed
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Gwagone: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
Blyzz:
but I nor know math oh, but I good for other subjects. I know most thermodynamics calculations. Math na D I dey get, I always use other courses to top my GP
Sharp guy

1 Like

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
Sabby1:
God bless all mothers and teachers

Sometimes, explaining mathematics to a child is not quite easy. You just have to exercise patience and apply the three domains of learning which are: Cognitive, Affective, and psychomotor domains.

For a believer, prayer is immense
Imagine explaining physics to an aboki that doesn't even understand English.
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by adebopo: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
pelkad1290:
Lols...
Funny but ehn Mothers dey try
If na the father he won't even take half before reformatting knocks land on his skull and shift the kids brain
grin
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Kennydoc(m): 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
pelkad1290:
Lols...
Funny but ehn Mothers dey try
If na the father he won't even take half before reformatting knocks land on his skull and shift the kids brain
Not in Europe or the US though. I don't know about Asia.
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Patooz: 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
She should be lucky her son is not a Nigerian, if not before heart attack would be headache, screaming, lots of shouting and most important of all the use of bathroom slippers to beat maths into your system

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Full List Of COURSES Offered By FUNAAB- Careerpingger / Adeyemi College Of Education Ondo Adminssions Cut Off Marks And Adminssion List / What Was Your Post In Secondary School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.