Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son (31139 Views)

Sokoto University Student Suffers Miscarriage After Jumping From Burning Hostel / Can You Solve This Math Problem / When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 10, 2019
Yinibixema:

Omo abinpabe mashanfani oloribu omo stupid son of a LovePeddler smelly pussy mother
grow up and find yourself a life, u are a shadow of yourself, i agree but i'm still better than you down to your fifth generation.
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Yinibixema: 10:25am On Nov 10, 2019
RAGGA40:
grow up and find yourself a life, u are a shadow of yourself, i agree but i'm still better than you down to your fifth generation.
Says a broke wretched fool who stays in ajegunle. Fix your own life first. Mashanfani
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Kulushkalash(m): 10:31am On Nov 10, 2019
Esseite:
While you are trying to make him learn, try to look for that task he does without fuss and develop it... that might be where his destiny lies..

He could be the best furniture maker there is or artist, singer, a linguist with knowledge of 20 languages etc...

Brutal grin grin grin
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 10, 2019
Yinibixema:

Says a broke wretched fool who stays in ajegunle. Fix your own life first. Mashanfani
from your analogy now i knw that yoruba are mad, bro you are sick in the head, u take out your life's frustrations to their fellow man, mind u i'm not based in lagos, but abia state, so take ur frustrated life out of my mention, u need help esp guardian and counselling it will help you failing family and your failing frustrated life that have gone into the deepest parts of the abyss, greet d devil for when u meet him in abyss.
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Yinibixema: 10:34am On Nov 10, 2019
RAGGA40:
from your analogy now i knw that yoruba are mad, bro you are sick in the head, u take out your life's frustrations to their fellow man, mind u i'm not based in lagos, but abia state, so take ur frustrated life out of my mention, u need help esp guardian and counselling it will help you failing family and your failing frustrated life that have gone into the deepest parts of the abyss, greet d devil for when u meet him in abyss.
Alayebaje gtfoh and go to hell. Omo arisunkun
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 10, 2019
Yinibixema:

Alayebaje gtfoh and go to hell. Omo arisunkun
When u get to hell, greet the devil for me,
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by digitaltrades: 10:36am On Nov 10, 2019
Sabby1:
God bless all mothers and teachers

Sometimes, explaining mathematics to a child is not quite easy. You just have to exercise patience and apply the three domains of learning which are: Cognitive, Affective, and psychomotor domains.

For a believer, prayer is immense

I hope you have a father? Stop being emotionally and psychologically blind. Fathers even handle homework for their kids more than mothers
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Yinibixema: 10:37am On Nov 10, 2019
RAGGA40:
When u get to hell, greet the devil for me,
Go to hell and perish in hell forever ok. Olofo
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2019
Yinibixema:

Go to hell and perish in hell forever ok. Olofo
like i said greet the devil for me, u hear
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Yinibixema: 10:41am On Nov 10, 2019
[s]
RAGGA40:
like i said greet the devil for me, u hear
[/s]
Go to hell and perish in hell. Wasted mofo oloribu
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 10, 2019
Yinibixema:
[s][/s]
Go to hell and perish in hell. Wasted mofo oloribu
Greet d devil for me, incomplete fool.
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Yinibixema: 10:48am On Nov 10, 2019
[s]
RAGGA40:
Greet d devil for me, incomplete fool.
[/s]
Go to hell and perish in hell. Werey mofo
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 10, 2019
Yinibixema:
[s][/s]
Go to hell and perish in hell. Werey mofo
Greet the devil for me bro werey
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Yinibixema: 10:54am On Nov 10, 2019
[s]
RAGGA40:
Greet the devil for me bro werey
[/s]
Go to hell and perish in hell werey omo iya no salary
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 10, 2019
Yinibixema:
[s][/s]
Go to hell and perish in hell werey omo iya no salary
greet the devil when you get there, thank you for the compliments i'm grateful.
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by pelkad1290(m): 11:10am On Nov 10, 2019
EmmBim:
you are referring to my husband wink
Lols
It wasn't intentional ooo
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Yinibixema: 11:13am On Nov 10, 2019
[s]
RAGGA40:
greet the devil when you get there, thank you for the compliments i'm grateful.
[/s]
Go to hell and perish in hell werey alasho
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 10, 2019
Mrshape:

√ means principle square root just as difference is taken as positive difference,
These are for easy of calculation,
What can u say about the quadratic formula or difference of two square formula?
It shows squareoot means more than principle Root, but principle Root is used for easy of calculation,
I will like to learn more new ideals towards it anyway
The knowledge isn't applicable outside academia.
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Mrshape: 11:33am On Nov 10, 2019
Thehumanlloydl:

The knowledge isn't applicable outside academia.
I don't understand which knowledge?
The quadratic formula that can find real life unknown?
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
Yinibixema:
[s][/s] Go to hell and perish in hell werey alasho
thank u very sir.
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Krak(m): 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
Emyogalanya:
Who is this one again? Thats the point i've been making since my first post on this thread now. Or are Dumb too? I said people should Ignore the headline and free the boy, that the boy did not cause anything the woman already had that problem before that Math session. That eventually triger it

OK.
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Yinibixema: 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
[s]
RAGGA40:
thank u very sir.
[/s]
Go to hell and perish in hell
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
pelkad1290:
Lols...
Funny but ehn Mothers dey try
If na the father he won't even take half before reformatting knocks land on his skull and shift the kids brain
grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
Yinibixema:
[s][/s]
Go to hell and perish in hell
God bless you, you need mental asylum seriously, i'm go to hell on your instruction, is your ego satisfied already..
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
Gwagone:

Lol
Why you no go know math?
You must be a good mathematician now oo
Abi Na lie?
but I nor know math oh, but I good for other subjects. I know most thermodynamics calculations. Math na D I dey get, I always use other courses to top my GP
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
symbianDON:
I don't trust these Asians. Who knows if it was not further maths
you're on point, I read a story of 3yrs old who start solving maths, at 7yrs he's solving university maths, at 8yrs he had got a lot of awards. He's an Asian. I fear them. Their brain dey spark for math!
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Sabby1(m): 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
digitaltrades:

I hope you have a father? Stop being emotionally and psychologically blind. Fathers even handle homework for their kids more than mothers

This post has nothing to do with me having a father or mother and am free to post or comment whatever I like.
Most times you have to reason and realize that you mustn't comment on or reply all post
Nevertheless, that your father taught you your assignment while growing up doesn't mean mine or some other dad did

Think twice
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by joetem(m): 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nigeria will be a better place the moment we start paying teachers their real worth.
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by digitaltrades: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
Sabby1:

This post has nothing to do with me having a father or mother and am free to post or comment whatever I like.
Most times you have to reason and realize that you mustn't comment on or reply all post
Nevertheless, that your father taught you your assignment while growing up doesn't mean mine or some other dad did

Think twice

I hope you will feel cool if your kids only acknowledge their mother and ignore you

You should also think twice
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Sabby1(m): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
digitaltrades:

I hope you will feel cool if your kids only acknowledge their mother and ignore you

You should also think twice

Well done!
Chairman Cool Kids Association of Nigeria
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by digitaltrades: 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
Sabby1:

Well done!
Chairman Cool Kids Association of Nigeria

The question is simple; will you be glad if your kids ignore you and acknowledge only the contribution of their mom to their lives? Stop giving what you can't take. It is evil and irresponsible.
Re: Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son by Yinibixema: 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
[s]
RAGGA40:
God bless you, you need mental asylum seriously, i'm go to hell on your instruction, is your ego satisfied already..
[/s]
Go to hell and perish in hell. Olori efolo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Was Your Post In Secondary School? / Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study / Adaeze: UNIPORT Student Found Dead In Her Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.