Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home (51418 Views)

What Should I Do? My Husband Said Our Marriage Is Over-Pls Advise / My Husband Said He Will Raise My Kids To Challenge Me And Be Rude To Me. / My Husband Always Tells Me To Leave His House During Quarrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by yusluvad(m): 6:10am On Nov 10, 2019
Comply to your husband and make amendment where necessary.
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by freemi(m): 6:13am On Nov 10, 2019
arinpe16:
@baby124, He prays regularly and we have kids.
@pharmagba Did you read the post at all? He's the one telling me that I'm not marketable again. As per obedience and humility, don't judge please. You do not know me.
He doesn't set good example for me. He will pray, eat my food, have sex with me and still keep malice with me? Is that what the Qur'an says about religion? We've been together for 5 years and he didn't see it as a big deal. Why is it now that everything good is coming his way, he suddenly start seeing me as being a devil, not marketable and what not.
So, I'll have to pray for him to love me and do his right? Just imagine. He can't even correct me without threatening me with divorce. Is being divorced a disease?

As long as I never wish him bad and I'm trying, he should know I'll get there, but it takes time. So, i ask again, is divorce the answer?
u hvnt dne anythn wrong. Either hes jst being an extremist or usin that as excuse. Its nt by force 4 5 times prayers tho prayers is good thng.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by eminem1300: 6:20am On Nov 10, 2019
arinpe16:
Good evening everyone. Please I need your advice.

My husband has been keeping malice with me because I don't pray regularly again (we're Muslims) and he's threatening to divorce me (we only did court wedding and yet to do Nikkah).

He's eats my food but doesn't talk to me. This has been going on for over a year now and it's getting worse. Can I tell his parents? They are strong Muslims and I'm afraid they may blame me more. He also doesn't give me money anymore. I'm tired of his stinginess and he's very insensitive. He believes I'm a devil since I don't pray even though things have changed for the better for him since we met.

He also doesn't believe I can get a husband since I'm close to 35. Please, I'm confused. I don't know what to do.
my sister no matter what people are telling you please do not leave ur husband house. It once happen to my mum. My advise is don't report to the parent yet start praying 5 times daily and I pray God will give u the strength. If after ur prayers are regular and he still continue with those behavior then definately he has another mission only then you can tell his parent. If you tell his parent now they will only advise you to obey him.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by deltateam: 6:22am On Nov 10, 2019
kestolove95:
Then leave na...must u tell us? Nonsense

You are being insensitive to a fellow woman thus giving credence to the saying that women are their own worst enemies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by West2019(m): 6:24am On Nov 10, 2019
This how some Muslims are always doing ,it's not all about you dnt pray always is something of him having another woman outside cos them love have many wife's , my dear sister if him ask you to leave don't worry,every disappointment is a blessing leave I'm assuring you him will later ask forgiveness .your husband is not wise enough keeping malice with you asking you to leave him house Still eating your food you are a very good woman
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by chachanga: 6:25am On Nov 10, 2019
Lol folks shouting pray pray pray as though any man can, by effort of his flesh/will, reach God.

You're not convinced...? Yeah, but could that be because some deep faculty down in your heart knows that you're engaged in a futile exercise?

It's a fact you're calling from this end but who's on the other end? Is anybody home there for you?! Are ya calling right, and with the right tools?!!

Spiritual things won't ever be easy for one locked in to a carnal mode! Seek God truly thru His Son!!
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by CioAngels(f): 6:27am On Nov 10, 2019
kestolove95:
You must be a toddler. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by Rajman45(m): 6:29am On Nov 10, 2019
Ur husband tried a lot for u, cus if it was me...... Ur gone. If for five years in a marriage u can't change, it literally means that u will never change. Praying 5 times a day is not a decision for u to make or not to, rather for a Muslim is a mandatory act of faith. U have no reason not to pray 5 times a day and a good muslim man can't stay with such a partner.
How will u teach ur kids Islam, when ur not practicing it. Ur husband is not asking for too much.... Praying 5 times daily should be the least task for all Muslims to obey and do
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by OkoAnike(m): 6:29am On Nov 10, 2019
arinpe16:

I'm not fighting God. I'm not used to praying 5 times daily before we met and he knows. I think he's only using it as an excuse. Is it enough reason to.want.a.divorce?

If that's all he is asking you to do, please do it... Just because of this you allowed your family to be in shamble for a year plus, I'm not sure you want the marriage too, because if you are of the same faith and you are not against his beliefs and he is not asking you to do anything extra than pray regularly, young woman check your life...
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by wirinet(m): 6:30am On Nov 10, 2019
MicroBox:

Comprehend before typing OK..
I said sex is her basic right. If she wants it or show any sign of need, he must give it to her.
He has no right to deprive her that. So stop spewing trash. Women want it more than men most time especially if the spouse knows how to make her happy.
You're just been lazy by running away from religion. Praying five times a day is a big task for some and as such come up with different excuses to justify their laziness
Sex is not a right by for any one male or female. It is a choice, a consensual choice. There is no must. If he does not feel like it, she cannot rape him or divorce him.

It you guys that religion has deleted some of your neurons, sex is not a right.

Lazy running away from religion? Who has religion help? Certainly not China or Japan or even modern day Europe.

Prayer did not make China the second biggest economy in the world, planing and hard work did.

Prayer did not make Saudi Arabia rich, petroleum resources in the ground did, unless you are saying prayer put the oil in the ground.

Prayers did not make Japan rich.

With all the prayers Nigeria does fives times a day, 365 days a year, Nigeria is still one of the poorest countries in the world. In fact the amount of time a community and country wastes in praying correlates to the amount of poverty in such community or country.

Of the top 10 richest persons in the world, over half are atheists.

Prayer (and juju) does not respond to the laws of economy.

Let me add. In my family my wife does all the praying, while I do all the working, and yet it is I thar bring in all the money. If prayer brings in money, she would be a billionaire by now. I often ask her what will happen to the family if I also go to church almost everyday and spend the whole of Friday night in night vigil and unable to function properly on Saturdays? we'll all starve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by freemi(m): 6:32am On Nov 10, 2019
MicroBox:

Sex is part of her basic right in Islam. The husband is fulfilling his own end of the bargain, both as a Muslim and as a husband but what about her. She spend more time with the kids yet she's is not praying so tell me what kind of example is she to her children.
Stop the crab of saying religion is hypnotism and mind control. if you have been abuse or traumatized by a religious leader before, say it out let council you.
You need a religion to connect to your creator. If you believe Big Bang, then OYO..
why lie against her? She prays bt nt 5 times daily. .i dnt c anythn wrng wt that. Thank God God is nt man. .prayers cnt b too much or too small. Do nt force it anyone
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:35am On Nov 10, 2019
faithfull18:

Are you a Muslim?
same question I asked grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by zeeprince(m): 6:36am On Nov 10, 2019
West2019:
This how some Muslims are always doing ,it's not all about you dnt pray always is something of him having another woman outside cos them love have many wife's , my dear sister if him ask you to leave don't worry,every disappointment is a blessing leave I'm assuring you him will later ask forgiveness .your husband is not wise enough keeping malice with you asking you to leave him house Still eating your food you are a very good woman
best adivice so far..pls pass it unto ur sister if u have one. I bet u will be doing her marriage a big favour
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by emekaesc(m): 6:36am On Nov 10, 2019
well, for now the only thing I will say is
try and let your parents know about it,
to pray is not by force join he when you feel like,
he is afraid that you will leave him one day and for him to keep malice for almost a year that shows that the love he have for you is going down. lastly he is not mature towards family issues.
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by zeeprince(m): 6:38am On Nov 10, 2019
chachanga:
Lol folks shouting pray pray pray as though any man can, by effort of his flesh/will, reach God.

You're not convinced...? Yeah, but could that be because some deep faculty down in your heart knows that you're engaged in a futile exercise?

It's a fact you're calling from this end but who's on the other end? Is anybody home there for you?! Are ya calling right, and with the right tools?!!

Spiritual things won't ever be easy for one locked in to a carnal mode! Seek God truly thru His Son!!
weldone o evangelist keep on advertising ur religion
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by etrouble: 6:38am On Nov 10, 2019
MisterGrace:
You have the right to live the way you want provided you aren't infringing on anyone's rights or breaking the law of the country.

You can get a man of your choice even at 35 years of age.

Your husband seems to be one of these extremists who forces their beliefs down the throats of others.

You deserve happiness.

Unrepentant sinner. I can see you are waiting on the side way, once she gets thrown out of her home, you just start fuccking her for free. Free punany kill you there.
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by Oladelepedro: 6:39am On Nov 10, 2019
arinpe16:
@pharmagba Did you read the post at all? He's the one telling me that I'm not marketable again. As per obedience and humility, don't judge please. You do not know me.
He doesn't set good example for me. He will pray, eat my food, have sex with me and still keep malice with me? Is that what the Qur'an says about religion? We've been together for 5 years and he didn't see it as a big deal. Why is it now that everything good is coming his way, he suddenly start seeing me as being a devil, not marketable and what not.
So, I'll have to pray for him to love me and do his right? Just imagine. He can't even correct me without threatening me with divorce. Is being divorced a disease?

As long as I never wish him bad and I'm trying, he should know I'll get there, but it takes time. So, i ask again, is divorce the answer?
Your husband get mind o,how will he have sex with u without talking to u?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by jhubril(m): 6:41am On Nov 10, 2019
kestolove95:

And this idiot is a fellow muslim woman !!
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by zeeprince(m): 6:44am On Nov 10, 2019
Bro u 4got that saudi,qatar,iran, and others have more muslims than nigeria and even prays more than nigeria and they are not poor nations...in fact ask urself have u ever heard that mecca or madina mosques has ever been empty without anyone praying there ?
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by West2019(m): 6:44am On Nov 10, 2019
zeeprince:
best adivice so far..pls pass it unto ur sister if u have one. I bet u will be doing her marriage a big favour
Bleep u .let her stay so that the man will kill her abi fufu full ur brain
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by CioAngels(f): 6:45am On Nov 10, 2019
pharmagba:

I need to be blunt with you since you asked for my advice

You are not wise at all.
Look at the reason you are giving, that you are not praying regularly

Praying to God is a test of humility. A great man once said, "if I want to humble a man, I ask him how long he prays"
It simply means you are full of pride and very disobedient wife. You are even considering your marketability when you eventually leaves his house.
If things continue like this let me tell you what will happen, he will definitely throw you out of his life, not only his house and he will get a better lady and live happily ever after and you may also get a another husband who will also throw you out after some time. Why? Simple. It is because you will display your rotten character.

My advice if you really want to make things work
Be humble to your husband, respect and obey him. It is not to much to pray even if it is 100times daily. Any woman that humbles herself and respect her husband especially if the man is Godly, will always find favour with him. In fact such men will go out of their ways to satisfy and make her happy but if you don't respect him forget about getting any dime from him.
You have wasted so much time, start the amendment today. Thank God he had not told his parent.

A word is enough for the wise

Blunt you said, you are not been blunt but abusive. It is not about prayers but character which she had for him to continue to eat. The man already have a women who already brainwashed him and looking for unfounded reasons to throw her out by judgement, throw her out. I'm very sure she is not one of those women that destroy their husbands brain by cooking mensuration for their husband's to keep their dirty laced marriages. Making dummies is not marriage so if he is tired because you are not into jazz, there will a man for you will marry you for your honesty. Majority of our married men have turned fools because of jazz the been fed with.
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by Basseybruce: 6:51am On Nov 10, 2019
pharmagba:

I need to be blunt with you since you asked for my advice

You are not wise at all.
Look at the reason you are giving, that you are not praying regularly

Praying to God is a test of humility. A great man once said, "if I want to humble a man, I ask him how long he prays"
It simply means you are full of pride and very disobedient wife. You are even considering your marketability when you eventually leaves his house.
If things continue like this let me tell you what will happen, he will definitely throw you out of his life, not only his house and he will get a better lady and live happily ever after and you may also get a another husband who will also throw you out after some time. Why? Simple. It is because you will display your rotten character.

My advice if you really want to make things work
Be humble to your husband, respect and obey him. It is not to much to pray even if it is 100times daily. Any woman that humbles herself and respect her husband especially if the man is Godly, will always find favour with him. In fact such men will go out of their ways to satisfy and make her happy but if you don't respect him forget about getting any dime from him.
You have wasted so much time, start the amendment today. Thank God he had not told his parent.

A word is enough for the wise

brain burster....
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by Cutehector(m): 7:01am On Nov 10, 2019
Juliearth:

I dont know why I find this really funny grin ( the kabashing part).
hehehe.. I'm just naughty
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by murphyibiam15(m): 7:01am On Nov 10, 2019
dominique:
Try and pray five times a day, with time you'll get used to it. My husband also complains about my non praying regularly so I'm trying to adjust. It's not easy but achievable.
nice to know that you are a head slammer
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by CioAngels(f): 7:01am On Nov 10, 2019
pharmagba:

Please pardon me if I have been tough on you.
I read very well.
You told us your only 'offence is not praying'.which to me is a minor issue and you can ajust if you so which for peace and unity.

If you truly want a sound advice put all the cards bare on the table.
Please give answers to this question
Are you respecting him?
Apart from the prayer what are the main thing he is always complaining of?
What are the bad examples he is setting apart from malice?
In what ways have you tried to make peace? What are is response?
When he threaten you with divorce, what was your response?
Do you ever really loved him or was it a marriage by pity?
Do you still love him?
What are the things you hate most about him?
What are the things you hate in your marriage?
Is an old lover coming back into your life?
Do you feel you've reached a point and you want to quit?

If you can sincerely answer these questions, then I may advise from a more informed standpoint.

This is a medicine after death, she doesn't need to answer your numerous empty questions. Respect, won't she respect him before? He will not appreciate her because she is not jazzing him, just like the wicked women who will pretend to respect their husbands when they have ruined their lives.
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by livebyday(m): 7:01am On Nov 10, 2019
arinpe16:

Relax , he has found a younger woman and wants to demarket and frustrate you.

Even if you start praying ten times a day he will find a reason to frustrate you further

I won't say you should try harder because a man who has made up his mind to leave a woman can't be helped

Start gathering funds for yourself , if you find documents to properties hide them, if you find ATM cards you know the pins hide them .

Infact Everytime he is in the shower use used code to transfer ,500k to your account and then delete the alert afterwards

Go to his email and delete the email alert as well

Search for his email monthly bank statement and set such emails as spam and block the bank from emailing his monthly account statements

Siphon enough of his cash till you have at least 10 million then dump his manipulative arse

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by wirinet(m): 7:04am On Nov 10, 2019
zeeprince:
Bro u 4got that saudi,qatar,iran, and others have more muslims than nigeria and even prays more than nigeria and they are not poor nations...in fact ask urself have u ever heard that mecca or madina mosques has ever been empty without anyone praying there ?
Name one Muslim country that is rich as a result of hard work and production and not as a result of relying on oil. If oil should crash today, most Arab countries except UAE to suddenly become poor.

Mecca and medina are tourist attractions that had been attracting millions of tourists for centuries. Other less popular religious tourist sites are Prayagraj in india where over 120 million worshippers converge for the Kumbh Mela, along the river ganges. The Vatican and even Oshogbo along the Osun river for the Osun festival.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by Lehksyen4life(m): 7:06am On Nov 10, 2019
arinpe16:

I really feel your pain...Telling you to observe your daily salat is a sign that he loves you darely. And also bear in mind that, your husband is going to be held accountable on the day of judgement if you refused to complete your salat, hence, threatening you with divorce because he doesn't want your accountability to hinder him from entering paradise. Please, try as much as possible to always complete your salat and see how the relationship between you and your husband will be good again as before.

NOTE: My wife to be is also in the same shoes with you, and have been trying to correct her for the past 4 solid years. If by next year and she still continues that way, then, I won't gave choice than to quit the relationship because I would have married her since if not for her stubborness to salat.
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by West2019(m): 7:08am On Nov 10, 2019
arinpe16:
Good evening everyone. Please I need your advice.

My husband has been keeping malice with me because I don't pray regularly again (we're Muslims) and he's threatening to divorce me (we only did court wedding and yet to do Nikkah).

He's eats my food but doesn't talk to me. This has been going on for over a year now and it's getting worse. Can I tell his parents? They are strong Muslims and I'm afraid they may blame me more. He also doesn't give me money anymore. I'm tired of his stinginess and he's very insensitive. He believes I'm a devil since I don't pray even though things have changed for the better for him since we met.

He also doesn't believe I can get a husband since I'm close to 35. Please, I'm confused. I don't know what to do.
This how some Muslims are always doing it's not all about you not consisted praying its all about him having another woman outside without ur knowledge every disappointment is a blessing if him ask you to leave him house you leave dnt painc ,keeping malice with you for over a year but eating your food is a very lucky man sha
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by wirinet(m): 7:13am On Nov 10, 2019
Lehksyen4life:

I really feel your pain...Telling you to observe your daily salat is a sign that he loves you darely. And also bear in mind that, your husband is going to be held accountable on the day of judgement if you refused to complete your salat, hence, threatening you with divorce because he doesn't want your accountability to hinder him from entering paradise. Please, try as much as possible to always complete your salat and see how the relationship between you and your husband will be good again as before.

NOTE: My wife to be is also in the same shoes with you, and have been trying to correct her for the past 4 solid years. If by next year and she still continues that way, then, I won't gave choice than to quit the relationship because I would have married her since if not for her stubborness to salat.
Interesting. So you mean that in Islam, the husband will answer for the wife on judgement day?
What happens if she does salat just to please you and stops, say 5 years or 10 years into marriage, will you divorce her?

What happens if in the future any of your children stop doing salat or even converts to Christianity? Will you disown them. Some suggests they should be killed.

Religion seems to be the number one problem of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by chachanga: 7:15am On Nov 10, 2019
zeeprince:
weldone o evangelist keep on advertising ur religion

Thanks sir
Honored to make your acquaintance.
A lovely weekend to you too cool
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by Ryan03(f): 7:16am On Nov 10, 2019
MedicH:
when u said he eats your food i got a lot of mixed feelings. pls which food exactly? the one he eats before he eat or the one he eats after he eat
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How I Survive On 3k Per Week In Nigeria / Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) / How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.