Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. (20534 Views)

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by Adeniyi33(m): 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by Adeniyi33(m): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by Adeniyi33(m): 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
รด

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by Truvelisback(m): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2021
Nice thread.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by drealbenard(m): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hello Ubunja, i've noticed something of recent. Whenever I see a lady that really arouses me, I tend to initiate some sort of involuntary strong eye contact with the lady. But that is not the strange part. What amazes me is that after several strong eye contacts, it is either the lady starts greeting or she starts putting herself in a position for me to initiate physical contact with her.

So my question is this; is it possible to transfer the feeling of arousal to a women with just eye contact in a way that she herself becomes aroused?

Note: I noticed it's more effective with decently dressed women.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by ubunja(m): 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
drealbenard:
Hello Ubunja, i've noticed something of recent. Whenever I see a lady that really arouses me, I tend to initiate some sort of involuntary strong eye contact with the lady. But that is not the strange part. What amazes me is that after several strong eye contacts, it is either the lady starts greeting or she starts putting herself in a position for me to initiate physical contact with her.

So my question is this; is it possible to transfer the feeling of arousal to a women with just eye contact in a way that she herself becomes aroused?

Note: I noticed it's more effective with decently dressed women.
eye contact carries its own power bro. Females can also read your interest through your look, and by creating a chance for you to act they're infact giving a form of greenlight.

11 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by Ghallant01(m): 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
This is great!
Thank you Ubunja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by drealbenard(m): 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
ubunja:
eye contact carries its own power bro. Females can also read your interest through your look, and by creating a chance for you to act they're infact giving a form of greenlight.

Alright bro, thanks
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by dj5naira(m): 12:52am On Oct 11, 2022
ubunja:
If you want to be happy as a man let women show they like you FIRST before approaching them. Why? Because every woman has a Sexual Imprint which determines what type of men turns her on, which is shaped primarily by her parents (in Virgins) and by her first sexual experience (in non Virgins).

WHOLLY MARY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by Olayinka8793(m): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by ubunja(m): 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
Olayinka8793:
Hello senior man Ubuja, I am one of your keen follower and avid reader.

Regrettably, I am a hearing impaired guy. As in acutely deaf on both ears due to a childhood incident but I do communicate and speak fairly normally having mastered lip reading.

I am not sure you factor into consideration physically disabled guys like me in your well thought out miseducations.

I had like to know if the principles of your miseducations applied to both able bodied and disabled guys equally considering my deafness is a disadvantage/hindrance.

Maybe you might have a specific/special miseducation/advice for specific people like me with hearing loss of which I would be glad to receive it.

I am economically fine as I own and operate a barbing salon. My only problem seems to be finding women who are truly into me unlike the one I have so far met who came to eat my money using fake love.
hie man, I didn't get this mention cause apparently you misspelt my name.
No I have not thought of game for disabled people. Although one of my closest friends is disabled (leg crippled by childhood polio), but he's actually married and has a daughter who's about 15 now.
But I have not thought of writing for guys who are in the same boat as him.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by Olayinka8793(m): 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
ubunja:
hie man, I didn't get this mention cause apparently you misspelt my name.
No I have not thought of game for disabled people. Although one of my closest friends is disabled (leg crippled by childhood polio), but he's actually married and has a daughter who's about 15 now.
But I have not thought of writing for guys who are in the same boat as him.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naija girl with huge Boob's Love Showing Her Unclad online / Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? / Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.