Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,375 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures (61054 Views)

Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians / Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Agugbadin: 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
Amazing, this ideas can only come from a creative leader with great vision. That is what Nigeria needs creative thinker as our president, all we have been electing are just passersby who just want to rule in that capacity
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Brodagovernor(m): 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
It is indisputably a fact that there is a commendable and significant level of development. But I must also point out that if the quality of today's camera was used to capture the "then" pictures, it would have brought out the beauty of the environment in it own way.
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by baratech: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nigeria shame!!!!
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by tomdon(m): 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
Our overtly large size is the bane to the good life in Nigeria. This doesn't make the successive leaders nationalistic in thinking. If the yorubas for example were an independent people owning a country, I wonder if one omo ale leader will have the audacity of embezzlement, and not be eager to develop the country and better the people's lives of people for posterity sake. But the setting of Nigeria encourages parochialism
People just look at Nigeria with commercial eyes which benefits far less people. Even USA and other large countries devolve power
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by APOPTOSIS: 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
franchasng:
Black skin = backwardness, stagnancy, corruption, looting, criminology, promiscuity, drug trafficking, Hiphop music and rascality, foolishness, selfishness, greed, materialism, and of course tribalism angry angry

If you doubt me, check all the black dominated countries and cities, no matter how rich in natural resources they are, they never advance economically, technologically or scientifically.....from Nigeria to Gabon to Equotorial Guinea, to Ghana, to, to Ivory Coast to Mali, to Kenya to Ethiopia, to Liberia, to Cameroon, to just name it....the only thing that saved South Africa is the white people from Netherlands that helped to build reliable infrastructure and put in place working leadership and government, if not, South Africa would have been as useless as Somali angry angry
U have said it all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Topshow2010(m): 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
It's just too incredulously scandalously appalling to imagine d same oil God blesses naija with is Wat is used to develop UAE to such an enviable status. Many all our looters ,their 10th generations and that useless Lord Lugard and his cohorts that forced this cursed marriage on us never know peace in Jesus mighty name.
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Onyiibuckman: 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
GOFRONT:
This Could be Nigeria!!!

But our leaders prefer to tell it to our faces how They are Rather good in Bedmatics instead of them to tell us about their roadmap to achieving a feat as this Dubai....
don't mind that stringy man with a big mouth, always vomiting rubbish
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Kingbenn(m): 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
This could be Nigeria but hell no,our crazy politician won't let it happen,they rather prefer traveling out of the country for years within the space of 4 years.

Nigeria is fucking bleeped just can't to leave this shit hole
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by tintingz(m): 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
Guestuser:
I thought some good for nothing people said Islam is the problem of Northern Nigeria?
Is Dubai a Christian city?
Dubai(UAE) partner with the west(the Kafir) to develop their country, they broke Allah's command.

Northern Nigeria have issues with the west( Boko Haram), Allah command Muslims not to make friends with Kafir
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by tintingz(m): 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
Guyman02:
The Islam they practice in Dubai is it the same with the backward one we practice in Nigeria.
Where did they get developmental Islam from while we are stuck with the almajirised version
They broke Allah's command.
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by tintingz(m): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
Guestuser:

This is the most idiotic nonsense I’ve read online in a very long time .

How about Qatar , Abu Dahabi , Saudi Arabia , Kuwait?
You islamophobes will never know peace .
They all make friends with the west(Kafir).
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by FloxySmart(f): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
Even the old Dubai fine pass the current Nigeria
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by tintingz(m): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
Missy89:
Saw more fake images.

San Francisco is not Dubai
Lol, good one detecting them.
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by tintingz(m): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
IMAliyu:

And with your statement you've perfectly made the point that the problem is with the people themselves and not the ideology.
Those Muslim countries broke Allah's command as regard friendship with the Kafir.
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Khadrenaline(m): 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
Sterope:
.. built with sweats of poor vulnerable people undecided
Care to explain
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Pque(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
yomi96:
God purnish lord luggard
God punish Nigerian Leaders
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Pque(m): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
tot:
Shame on Nigeria!

Meanwhile, Nigerians will be claiming being intelligent. Intelligence that cannot translate to development, is that one intelligence?

You speak for me.
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by IMAliyu(m): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
tintingz:
Those Muslim countries broke Allah's command as regard friendship with the Kafir.
I'm not sure if I'd call it friendship, more of a business partnerships.
As to wether they are braking any of Allah's commands. IDK anymore many different people have their own interpretations.
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Sterope(f): 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by IMAliyu(m): 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
ContractKiller:
The point is that the people are very gradually abandoning the ideology. That is what is bringing about the change. The number of people, especially young people, who no longer trust religion in the middle East is on the rise.

There are more apostates (people leaving Islam) now than at any other point in history.
The reason why the impact of this apostasy isn't always evident is that many of them choose to be silent for fear of oppression from fundamentalists and also the fact that high birth rates are helping the Muslim populations to grow.

You could be right, but I see it more of as people are learning to keep religion at the personal level, while embracing rationality (economic theory, sciences, etc) at the public level.
As some would put it "becoming more moderate" and this is what the extremists are fighting against.

1 Like

Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Sterope(f): 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
We know but how those that preclude me from criticising UAE?

ArticleBeast:

Well, this is normal. Every 'massive' success in life is built on the sweat of a group of vulnerable people. Find the inside story of multinational corporations, billionaires, fast growing countries, there is a dark scene therein
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by lanre316: 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
tintingz:

Then let Allah judge them. Abi Allah complained to you that it is paining him as Dubai is breaking his commands. Don't judge. Don't fight for God.

Infact, stop using smartphones made by kaffirs and stop using the Internet and technologies made by kaffirs. Go back to the cave where no kaffir will corrupt you.
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Pque(m): 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
APOPTOSIS:

U have said it all.

Chai! African mentality. I know that one day, we will get it right in Africa. But we don't know that day, only God knows.
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Kingsley10000: 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
like for dubai
share for shanghai
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by babasolution: 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
This nairalanders are crazy fools,i cant believe the amount of low self esteem and inferiority complex people have on this forum,how can you say black man is cursed?some even said the blackman is supposed to be slave to the whites.Such mentality cant take you anywere,no matter your circumstances,be proud of yourself and picture great things,thats the only way blacks can move forward we must not give up no matter what.Africa must be great the signs are already there.No wonder these arabs treat blacks in such disgusting way if people have such mentality,i am not a slave and will never be.I will singlehandedly change the fortune of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by incentive: 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
This is amazing
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Sterope(f): 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
The labourers that worked to build those fancy buildings were migrants from poorer countries, who were paid peanuts and made to work and live in dreadful conditions.

Khadrenaline:

Care to explain

1 Like

Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Kingray10: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
Missy89:
I see pictures of Toronto. At least know what you are talking about
I thought I was the only one who noticed it
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by dochenaj: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
J111333:
Western education is evil no be for these ones. grin
That probably is why we are where we are as compared to them.
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by pacehood(m): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
ednut1:

By 1966, the British government had come to the conclusion that it could no longer afford to govern what is now the United Arab Emirates.[49] Much deliberation took place in the British parliament, with a number of MPs arguing that the Royal Navy would not be able to defend the Trucial Sheikhdoms. Denis Healey, who, at the time, was the UK Secretary of State for Defence, reported that the British Armed Forces were severely overextended, and in some respects, dangerously under-equipped to defend the Sheikhdom
the British would be blue with regrets
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by STARGREEN(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
yomi96:
God purnish lord luggard
Please be careful. Remove that lord luggard and address him as luggard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe / Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? / Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.