Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures (61053 Views)

Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians / Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by ednut1(m): 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
pacehood:

the British would be blue with regrets
how. The oil was developed by british companies na. They still made money

1 Like

Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by STARGREEN(m): 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
drips8:
To think it went from a small fishing village to this all because of the same oil Nigeria has
Having natural resources without brain is like a vehicle without propeller. But why luggard?

2 Likes

Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Beautyaddy: 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
ednut1:
how. The oil was developed by british companies na. They still made money

Yes, the British first discovered the crude oil in those Middle Eastern Countries the same way they discovered the crude oil in Nigeria too.

1 Like

Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by poweredcom(m): 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nigeria is a disgraceful nation

Thunder will keep striking out leaders

2 Likes

Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Revolva(m): 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
So shameful i was born in dis kind of country called Nigeria
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Bluntemperor: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
OP you have done well,but you failed to state that Capital Punishment is real to check greed and wickedness of Rulers and the Ruled.Nigerians are highly indiscipline where Greed,Ethnicty and religion are winning Cards for the Rulers over the Ruled.Some politicians even have permanent Base there.What a Shame!!!

1 Like

Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Gaston22(m): 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
yomi96:
God purnish lord luggard
why
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Elliot2(m): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
tomdon:
Our overtly large size is the bane to the good life in Nigeria. This doesn't make the successive leaders nationalistic in thinking. If the yorubas for example were an independent people owning a country, I wonder if one omo ale leader will have the audacity of embezzlement, and not be eager to develop the country and better the people's lives of people for posterity sake. But the setting of Nigeria encourages parochialism
People just look at Nigeria with commercial eyes which benefits far less people. Even USA and other large countries devolve power
No be population o,cos look at China na?
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Xclusiveme: 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
The only difference I see is the absence of 3D/HD colored Digital Camera in the 90s
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by planetx: 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
franchasng:
Black skin = backwardness, stagnancy, corruption, looting, criminology, promiscuity, drug trafficking, Hiphop music and rascality, foolishness, selfishness, greed, materialism, and of course tribalism angry angry

If you doubt me, check all the black dominated countries and cities, no matter how rich in natural resources they are, they never advance economically, technologically or scientifically.....from Nigeria to Gabon to Equotorial Guinea, to Ghana, to, to Ivory Coast to Mali, to Kenya to Ethiopia, to Liberia, to Cameroon, to just name it....the only thing that saved South Africa is the white people from Netherlands that helped to build reliable infrastructure and put in place working leadership and government, if not, South Africa would have been as useless as Somali angry angry
Nonsense...and to think this rubbish got 33 likes. Not all European countries are developed and a lot are actually shitholes even with the advantage of not being colonized, you obviously have never traveled beyond your father's compound talking about whites from Netherlands built South Africa, why didn't the British build Nigeria after being here for 200 years, why didn't the French build all their French colonies who they left poverty stricken. The vast majority of Africa's development was after colonialism in the last 50 to 60 years not the preceding 200 years your oyinbo gods was in charge.
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by planetx: 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
babasolution:
This nairalanders are crazy fools,i cant believe the amount of low self esteem and inferiority complex people have on this forum,how can you say black man is cursed?some even said the blackman is supposed to be slave to the whites.Such mentality cant take you anywere,no matter your circumstances,be proud of yourself and picture great things,thats the only way blacks can move forward we must not give up no matter what.Africa must be great the signs are already there.No wonder these arabs treat blacks in such disgusting way if people have such mentality,i am not a slave and will never be.I will singlehandedly change the fortune of Africa.
This forum is populated by a bunch of low self esteem clowns, reading the comments will give you migraine. The comments here are worse than what you read on white supremacists website.

2 Likes

Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Beautyaddy: 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
planetx:
Nonsense and to think this rubbish got 33 likes. Not all European countries are developed and a lot are actually shitholes even with the advantage of not being colonized, you obviously have never traveled beyond your father's compound talking about whites from Netherlands built South Africa.

Liar!!

Which European Countries are not developed?...List them.
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
franchasng:
Black skin = backwardness, stagnancy, corruption, looting, criminology, promiscuity, drug trafficking, Hiphop music and rascality, foolishness, selfishness, greed, materialism, and of course tribalism angry angry

If you doubt me, check all the black dominated countries and cities, no matter how rich in natural resources they are, they never advance economically, technologically or scientifically.....from Nigeria to Gabon to Equotorial Guinea, to Ghana, to, to Ivory Coast to Mali, to Kenya to Ethiopia, to Liberia, to Cameroon, to just name it....the only thing that saved South Africa is the white people from Netherlands that helped to build reliable infrastructure and put in place working leadership and government, if not, South Africa would have been as useless as Somali angry angry

only the gullible will like and share your hatred of Black's.. you showed this on all threads and the mods doesn't hold you to ransom...you aew not a true humans but devil to been hateful of a skin color for no reason...
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Rosskiki: 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Liar!!

Which European Countries are not developed?...List them.

Albania, Kosovo, Moldova, Ukraine, Bosnia..they are many.

Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Beautyaddy: 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
Rosskiki:

haha!...Are you serious?

Have you visited those Countries to prove that they're not developed or are shitholes like Nigeria are you falsely claim
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Rosskiki: 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
Beautyaddy:

haha!...Are you serious?

Have you visited those Countries to prove that they're not developed or are shitholes like Nigeria are you falsely claim

Stupid ignoramus, have you visited all the black countries you've been insulting here to know what they are like? But I must visit Kosovo to ascertain they are poor because in your dumb little ill-informed head, 'white' people are not supposed to be poor or underdeveloped. Mumu. Don't go and research the world you live in.

1 Like

Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by planetx: 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
Rosskiki:

[img]http://www.europeanaffairs.it/eng/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2018/01/shutterstock_369810965.jpg[/img]
Ukraine
The problem with this fools is they have never traveled out of Nigeria before hence their silly and childish worldview. At the end of the day this same whites they praise here everyday hate their guts and will treat them worse than dog sh.it if they ever go to this same Europe that is filled with poverty stricken countries.
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Beautyaddy: 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
Rosskiki:

Stupid ignoramus, have you visited all the black countries you've been insulting here to know what they are like? But I must visit Kosovo to ascertain they are poor because in your dumb little ill-informed head, 'white' people are not supposed to be poor or underdeveloped. Mumu. Don't go and research the world you live in.

You're a Big Fool as Usual.

I understand you though.

Only a bitter, frustrated and insane person in denial responds the way you did.

Loser!
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Rosskiki: 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
planetx:
The problem with this fools is they have never traveled out of Nigeria before hence their silly and childish worldview. At the end of the day this same whites they praise here everyday hate their guts and will treat them worse than dog sh.it if they ever go to this same Europe that is filled with poverty stricken countries.

Even in the so called 'rich' European countries, most people have a hard time because they pay so much tax and bills on everything. Millions are in debt. These kids on nairaland are just misguided and bamboozled.

1 Like

Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Rosskiki: 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
Beautyaddy:

You're a Big Fool as Usual.

I understand you though.

Only a bitter, frustrated and insane person in denial responds the way you did.

Loser!

Look at this mumu who thinks he is racially inferior to others calling someone else a loser. You're the loser. You're the one that's suffering from self-imposed racial inferiority. Dunce.
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Beautyaddy: 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
Rosskiki:

Look at this mumu who thinks he is racially inferior to others calling someone else a loser. You're the loser. You're the one that's suffering from self-imposed racial inferiority. Dunce.

It is your dead brain which remains in denial that is thinking that way.

Loser!
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by MichaelUweh(m): 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
Dubai is very beautiful...someday I will get there for my relaxation.
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Rosskiki: 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
Beautyaddy:

It is your dead brain which remains in denial that is thinking that way.

Loser!

In denial of what? That I am an inferior being by virtue of my skin colour?

You're such a disgrace. I feel pity for the children you will be passing your mental sickness on to.
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Beautyaddy: 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
Rosskiki:

In denial of what? That I am an inferior being by virtue of my skin colour?

You're such a disgrace. I feel pity for the children you will be passing your mental sickness on to.

Quit quoting me.

I still maintain my stance that your brain is dead in denial.

Get off my mention and go jump off Third Mainland Bridge if you're too frustrated with your miserable life!
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
Instead of you to concentrate on the lesson behind the post and learn something you're looking for pics that's not Dubai that the OP posted, unnecessarily looking for mistakes in everything..... black man with black mentality rubbish
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Rosskiki: 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
ContractKiller:
You mean the Saudi Arabia which is desperately trying to modernize itself by lifting restrictions on the way women dress, introducing democracy, liberalising divorce laws, encouraging tourism etc?
By the time Crown Prince Salman is done with reforming Saudi Arabia, many of you Abo-kis and afonja Muslims who slavishly lick their vomit from the ground will be seriously confused.
The Saudis know that the age of oil is coming to an end and they're already preparing ahead of time, while Abo-kis in Nigeria can't keep their eyes off oil in the Niger Delta.

Where is Saudi Arabia ''introducing democracy''?

Do you realise that there are thousands of political prisoners in Saudi Arabia? That there is no freedom of religion, or freedom of association, or freedom of speech?

Do you realise they are ruled by a brutal monarchy that uses the nation's treasury as its family bank account?

The only reason Saudi Arabia is prosperous today is that their population is 32 million and their oil reserves are EIGHT times the size of Nigeria's.

I mean, you Nigerian youths really need to educate yourselves and get rid of this blind glorification of all things 'white' and 'arab'.

1 Like

Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Beautyaddy: 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
Justice96:
Instead of you to concentrate on the lesson behind the post and learn something you're looking for pics that's not Dubai that the OP posted, unnecessarily looking for mistakes in everything..... black man with black mentality rubbish

Correct!
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Rosskiki: 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Quit quoting me.

I still maintain my stance that your brain is dead in denial.

Get off my mention and go jump off Third Mainland Bridge if you're too frustrated with your miserable life!

I'm wondering why YOU haven't jumped off a bridge like yesterday.

It must be such a burden walking around & thinking yourself to be an inferior being.
Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Rosskiki: 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
tillaman:
Damn!! Development/civilization is very good
The transformation is stunning
Same oil but different leaders
Forget population their leaders knows what they are doing, a country where her citizens welfare is important to them
They are really utilizing their resource making their nation some kind of 21st century Atlantis in the gulf!!
Way to go UAE!

Actually, NO, you cannot ''forget population''. The population of UAE is 9.4 million, and her oil reserves are 92.2 billion barrels.

Nigeria with 200 million people has oil reserves of 37 billion barrels.

(Saudi Arabia's is 262 billion barrels)

These two gulf states each export not less than 4 times the number of barrels per day as Nigeria. Saudi I think is about 6 times more.

That so many of you expect Nigeria, in the light of these facts, to be as wildly prosperous as UAE and Saudi Arabia based on oil income alone is really a testament to your refusal to research the world around you. Shameful really.

1 Like

Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by tillaman(m): 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
Rosskiki:

Actually, NO, you cannot ''forget population''. The population of UAE is 9.4 million, and her oil reserves are 92.2 billion barrels.

Nigeria with 200 million people has oil reserves of 37 billion barrels.

(Saudi Arabia's is 262 billion barrels)

These two gulf states each export not less than 4 times the number of barrels per day as Nigeria. Saudi I think is about 6 times more.

That so many of you expect Nigeria, in the light of these facts, to be as wildly prosperous as UAE and Saudi Arabia based on oil income alone is really a testament to your refusal to research the world around you. Shameful really.
thanks for schooling me, lesson learned

2 Likes

Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Rosskiki: 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
GOFRONT:
This Could be Nigeria!!!

But our leaders prefer to tell it to our faces how They are Rather good in Bedmatics instead of them to tell us about their roadmap to achieving a feat as this Dubai....

Actually, you uninformed man, we have our very own 'Dubai' UNDER CONSTRUCTION AS WE SPEAK, WITH SEVERAL BILLION DOLLARS ALREADY SUNK INTO ITS DEVELOPMENT.

IT IS CALLED EKO ATLANTIC.

YOU KNOW THE REALLY SAD THING? THROUGHOUT THIS ENTIRE WRETCHED THREAD, NOT ONE PERSON HAS MENTIONED EKO ATLANTIC CITY, UNIVERSALLY ACKNOWLEDGED AS AFRICA'S ANSWER TO DUBAI, CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION IN OUR OWN LAGOS, NIGERIA.

MANY HAVE USED DUBAI AS ''PROOF'' THAT THE ''BLACK MAN'' IS 'INFERIOR', FORGETTING THAT THE ''BLACK MAN'' AS WE SPEAK, IS BUILDING HIS OWN 'DUBAI' RIGHT HERE IN NIGERIA.

SHAME ON YOU ALL... shame shame shame!

Eko Atlantic City, Lagos (Und Const)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6880262_5kkanpk_jpeg536d9c62b5b4a0fa56afa304eeb439de

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6252713_catskzd_jpegd1f7241387caa368ac991625c3fe4052

1 Like

Re: Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 11, 2019
franchasng:

Don't be so down on blacks. We will get there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe / Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? / Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.