Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason (2628 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / She Kissed Me And Walked Away / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by leetech93: 6:00am On Jul 30, 2020
Hello my people, I am writing this post with a huge sadness in my heart, My longtime girlfriend of 6 years ,just told me we shouldn't waste each other time ,that she can't marry me and so we should call it quit.
I am presently 27yrs and she is 24, we both met on 2go while I was 21 and she was 18, that was long before I entered the University and she his presently a final year student of Ta sued, she should be done by now barring the corona pandemic, I just concluded my Nysc and am trying to establish my feet. Though, we have had it roughs along the line especially in her 200 level when a guy entered the frame( student of the same institution), we settled and move on, and since then it been pretty cool but bumpy sometimes. The moko is that I love her a lot and from what she said yesterday, she said she had been doing everything to make me see that we can't marry but I am just too loving and loyal, I am a confirm street guy that knows how to run matter but I am the type that don't know how to commit myself in two ways, so I gave my best and commit my energy one one front. Though, I have made up my mind to let her go for real boos I think she is taking advantage of the too much love I have for her, and the fact she is the only one. All my days in the university( OAU), I never engaged in any relationship bkos I can't commit myself on two fronts, and I lost two ladies that evidently love me on that ground. please I just need opinions on what to do, bkos some part of me want to let her go, but I love her too much , that am feeling like to convince her again
Please I want contributions from the experienced persons in da house. please, even if you want to insult me, no problem, just make a meaningful contribution

4 Likes

Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by dayleke: 6:02am On Jul 30, 2020
My brother please let her go.
She already voiced it out for you.
Count it as a blessing. I think she doesn't see any prospects in you.
Use this as your wake up call and hustleranthem for your future.
When you got something going for you, you can then start thinking about that.
Use your energy for something more positive.

Wish you da best sir.

She Don see one "Olorunsogo " be dat. She no wan no "Surulere ".

This life no balance.

It is well sha.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by Nackzy: 6:03am On Jul 30, 2020
There's a reason but you wont know, it is either she has found a sweeter deek or a richer man....Fear Woman ooo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by Kingpee2(m): 6:06am On Jul 30, 2020
Move on without any reason too .....Tic for tac....
Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by popsy2(m): 6:07am On Jul 30, 2020
Sorry man
Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by 2special(m): 6:14am On Jul 30, 2020
Street guys don't commit.... they don't care about people's emotions.... So, you're not a street guy....Pls Let her go, it hurt but let her go, she doesn't deserve all the unnecessary stress.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:17am On Jul 30, 2020
Sorry Chief.

This happens to the best of us most times.

Thing is no one breaks a commitment for "No reason" but there's no need for you to dedicate emotional resources into finding her undisclosed reason.

Sometimes, when a door closes, it is closed for ever. You can stand there waiting for an impossible miracle or you can look back, find yourself, give yourself time to heal and then move on to another door that can be opened for you.

Ps: My people check my signature

1 Like

Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by udoka55555: 6:21am On Jul 30, 2020
You have dated for six years and still counting

And counting!
And you want to continue counting!!!

My brother, thank your Stars that she left you...you would have just been a miserable man.

Your real wife is out there waiting for you. when you meet her, you won't date her for six years, your heart will convince you that she is the one.

The best is yet to come so man up.

2 Likes

Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:52am On Jul 30, 2020
His ex told him "You approach life at snail pace and I can't cope with you anymore" and She left for another man . He took it upon himself as a challenge and today AY markun is a self made billionaire. Move on bro and hustle smarter

10 Likes

Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by Obinnau(m): 6:57am On Jul 30, 2020
So what do you want us to do? To go and beg her? She ghosted and you too need to turn your back and go

1 Like

Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by leetech93: 6:58am On Jul 30, 2020
Thanks bro
Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by ibkonekt(m): 7:00am On Jul 30, 2020
not a street guy at all....weakness

1 Like

Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by leetech93: 7:10am On Jul 30, 2020
Reasons I love naira landers, am loving this contributions and my mind is free already, more contributions please.

3 Likes

Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by Mabpaine(m): 7:18am On Jul 30, 2020
It's obvious you value her more than she values you. Question is why do you value her this much? Are the reasons mature or immature? Or you just hate that she broke up with you first? Or you simply scared of being alone and starting over?

My principle has always being I can't even think twice bout a girl that doesn't add any tangible value to my life neither will I wanna be with someone without upping my game to be valuable too.

State the reasons why you want her and think long and deep whether they sound mature or not and you will be able to judge your maturity level to be in a relationship.

Cos all your statement bout losing 2 girls in school because of her sounds like what a kid will say.

Plan your life first and then you will know who deserves to be a part of it. For you to be lamenting just shows you love her more than you love yourself and no lady finds that attractive.

If it's sex that's making you wanna hold on, that's the easiest to get. grin

6 Likes

Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by Openbusiness4: 7:24am On Jul 30, 2020
Dis wan na beggy beggy, beg woman to keep dating him, beg woman to marry him. Later if it ends in premium tears, he go do chaout village people. Mtchwwwwwww. D girl sef don c ham finish say dis wan na original folo cum simp, no b chinko ಠ﹏ಠ

1 Like

Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by Openbusiness4: 7:26am On Jul 30, 2020
Obinnau:
So what do you want us to do? To go and beg her? She ghosted and you too need to turn your back and go
he wants u to teach him the latest 2021 style in begging, maybe it will work. Him don beg all d styles from 1900 to 2020 finish grin
Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by leetech93: 7:37am On Jul 30, 2020
Not due to that, she is supportive from the very first day till today, financially, through my University days, she helped me a lot, even my current handjob which is now serving me well owes 30% to her. she is supportive , that is true reason
Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by CaveAdullam: 7:39am On Jul 30, 2020
She's in her party phase; sexual peak years, so want to exploit the sexual market place, except a ready to go down the aisle suitor is around.

You want to die now right? Yes, because you made her the prize to be won, the gold in the coast instead of you. She has little or no investment in that relationship and has the control knob. Now, you will know while the reverse ought to be the case.........women love opportunistically and men ideally. Remember this.

Don't beg her, only slaves does that, you are a king. Begin to develop yourself in all areas and find way you can start earning; no matter the income flow, since you are a confirmed graduate.

Date other girls, and never ever give her space if
she tries to come back........Or you fully conform yourself to your goal ghosting women, though observing them to know the one that will truly worth you. You are a king bro!

PS: I say date, not become promiscuous! There are higher goals for a man, far above p^$$y and women comes Least. Learn to control your libido and channel your testosterone to more effective adventures.

Thanks.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by 444crop: 8:20am On Jul 30, 2020
When a woman's mind is made up, there's nothing u can do about it

3 Likes

Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by halogate: 8:26am On Jul 30, 2020
... another woman matterundecided undecided.

..u didn't state the reasons she gave on why it wouldn't work.

.. anyways, it's either she's trying to ginja u to make a move or she's found a better option.

...my bet is on the 2nd option.

..my advice to u is "steel ur heart", " move on" and "focus on whatever u do that brings u cheese or joy"
..#lesson: never ever give all ur heart to a woman, so u won't come back to nairaland for season 2

1 Like

Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by reservd(m): 8:32am On Jul 30, 2020
If you really love her, you will let her go. Focus and build yourself up, you will become a trophy worth having and fighting for
Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by karkinase(m): 8:35am On Jul 30, 2020
Move on already too...dem no dey carry woman matter for head. In few years time you will look back and laugh.
Just hustle tight.

3 Likes

Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by femi4: 8:47am On Jul 30, 2020
leetech93:
Hello my people, I am writing this post with a huge sadness in my heart, My longtime girlfriend of 6 years ,just told me we shouldn't waste each other time ,that she can't marry me and so we should call it quit.
I am presently 27yrs and she is 24, we both met on 2go while I was 21 and she was 18, that was long before I entered the University and she his presently a final year student of Ta sued, she should be done by now barring the corona pandemic, I just concluded my Nysc and am trying to establish my feet. Though, we have had it roughs along the line especially in her 200 level when a guy entered the frame( student of the same institution), we settled and move on, and since then it been pretty cool but bumpy sometimes. The moko is that I love her a lot and from what she said yesterday, she said she had been doing everything to make me see that we can't marry but I am just too loving and loyal, I am a confirm street guy that knows how to run matter but I am the type that don't know how to commit myself in two ways, so I gave my best and commit my energy one one front. Though, I have made up my mind to let her go for real boos I think she is taking advantage of the too much love I have for her, and the fact she is the only one. All my days in the university( OAU), I never engaged in any relationship bkos I can't commit myself on two fronts, and I lost two ladies that evidently love me on that ground. please I just need opinions on what to do, bkos some part of me want to let her go, but I love her too much , that am feeling like to convince her again
Please I want contributions from the experienced persons in da house. please, even if you want to insult me, no problem, just make a meaningful contribution
just let her go. Don't force any lady into marriage. I will not advise her to marry you out of pity either
Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by omgtzsammie(m): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2020
leetech93:

Same thing happened to me, we dated for 6yrs or so, only difference is my ex travelled to salford Manchester for her masters. She started misbehaving and the likes, my brother Twas difficult o but the best decision I ever made was letting go.
Na just time you’ll be alright, occupy yhurself with something, don’t just rush into a new relationship cos of the hurt. Find something productive to do with yhur time and you’ll be alright.

2 Likes

Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by Yohans(m): 9:01am On Jul 30, 2020
Move on with your life bro and try to build your career. I want you to know that in any relationship the person with the most power is the one who needs the other the least, so forget that your me I be confirm street boy thigz.
Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
leetech93:
Please I want contributions from the experienced persons in da house. please, even if you want to insult me, no problem, just make a meaningful contribution[/s]
mumu, keep deceiving yourself, there's nothing like ** you love her so much... You just couldn't imagine another guy humping on her especially when you know she wets easily and a sex freak, lol grin no more juicy, easy, soft pussy for you... go and die grin

2 Likes

Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:36am On Jul 30, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Kid, you just need a douse of red pill
Go and visit ubunja's thread.. Assimilate whatever you read there properly and change your orientation about the female sex.
Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:50am On Jul 30, 2020
2special:
Street guys don't commit.... they don't care about people's emotions.... So, you're not a street guy....Pls Let her go, it hurt but let her go, she doesn't deserve all the unnecessary stress.

No mind the Kid.. Em dey claim street but em attitude show say em be one jonky wey no get OT at all..

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

2 Likes

Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by Yoighaman(m): 10:32am On Jul 30, 2020
2special:

Lol...OP should confirm from Hush and Woodberry.

@OP: Please let her go, you just dodged a time bomb.
Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by anochuko01(m): 10:45am On Jul 30, 2020
I actually see it as a blessing when a girl leaves my life. Such experience is needed to understanding the dynamics of being in a relationship and your choice of girl in the future.

3 Likes

Re: She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason by frozen70(f): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2020
leetech93:

As painful as it is, you will have to adjust to cope with it

But she is supposed to tell you her reasons and observations why you guys can't continue the relationship

You need to have a heart to heart discussion with her and if her reasons are valid then let her go

She never took your loving nature on her for granted, women appreciates men who shows love to them

Unless the ingrates

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How A Slay Queen Strips Pastor Nak3d After Refusing To Pay For Her Abortion / Is Court And Church Marriage Certificate Thesame? / Why Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.